How well does this picture describe you?

How well does this picture describe you?

Attached: after-a-life-of-hard-work-finally-have-all-the-14034008.png (500x464, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4s5yHUpumkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>9GA(Y)G
gtfo faggot

Attached: 8a4.jpg (316x202, 30K)

I felt the same when I graduated highschool honestly. I thought it was going to be life changing but I don't think I really felt anything. Felt like just another social gathering for parents rather than the kids.

I knew one of you faggots would appear. Does that watermark bother you so much?

I finished my university with a degree I wanted and with good results. Nothing has changed. Nothing. I still feel shit, I'm still lonely, and the only girl I ever loved still has me blocked.

At least you got some quads though

desu it doesnt, but somebody had to do this

Any problem with 9GEG ?

Attached: 1486430783-jpp-trop-nerveux.png (625x407, 89K)

Stop it guys. Don't derail the thread

the real hot dog was the time we spent gathering them when we didn't constantly have suicide on our mind

professional NEET here
I once bought 6 double cheeseburgers from mcdonalds and ate them all.
It was pretty great.
I'm not fat, usually I barely eat anything.
Coffee and cigarettes are the primary ingredients in my diet.
Secondary ingredients are rice, instant ramen, canned meats like spam, treet, and "hash" which is corned beef and little potato pieces, and steak that I cook and then cut into tiny pieces to flavor my rice with.

I have no idea what do you mean by that post

>tfw craving a deviled ham sandwich now
How is your overall health with so little fruits/vegetables?

I meant two things:
a) reference to the "the real treasure was the friends we made along the way" meme
b) general comment about how finishing a task takes away the meaning of my life, as long as I'm focused on something and don't think about the fact I live, it's fine, but when I don't have anything to do, I want to die really badly

>b) general comment about how finishing a task takes away the meaning of my life, as long as I'm focused on something and don't think about the fact I live, it's fine, but when I don't have anything to do, I want to die really badly
This hits really close home. I'm a workaholic solely because whenever I'm left with too much time to think, my own mind becomes my worst enemy. Then again, it's not much surprise since the shit I've suffered all my fucking life really only starts to get to me when I have time because otherwise I just try not to think about it and carry on.

its the eventual fate of all normalfags, they work the job they hate for 40-50 years and expect to have some epiphany but it just settles in that they wasted it, the ultimate cuckjob

Seems pretty good. I eat a number of different spices extremely often, and I add vegetables to a little less than half of my meals. It's pretty common for me to make fried rice, and that's literally worthless without vegetables. Now that I think about it, I eat a lot of eggs too, that's easily in the secondary category. Not terribly fond of fruit, but I eat bananas and mangos every now and then. Also beans are either tertiary or secondary, honestly not sure which. I've never needed to take vitamins, so I must be doing well enough on that front.

I wasted 17 years of my life (counting just the time of education) on living my life by the fucking manual. Now I'm a fucking wreck who has no girlfriend, never has been in a relationship and overall just feels shit.

it resonates with a part of me.
I was able to become some what normie for a while and I hated it.
it was a good thing because even though i'm a loner again, i'm less depressed about it because being a normie is fucking gay and it sucks.

cont. after this experience i think if i had to choose living the rest of my life like a normie, but have a typical stressful normie life with wife etc, and being a complete loser whos really well accomplished in an mmo, but was a complete outcast loner who shitposts on internet while on autism bucks in some shitty cheap living space only just being able to get by.
i think i'd pick the latter.

i hope some of you at least find some kind of solace from my reported experience

youtube.com/watch?v=4s5yHUpumkY

this movie is not even horror but it scared me more than most modern horror bullshit, existentially

>this movie is not even horror but it scared me more than most modern horror bullshit, existentially

That's pretty much the opposite of that movie's meaning, user.

The protagonist's experience post-hypnosis proves that it wasn't his existence that was horrifying, it was his cowardice and anxiety that was horrifying. Once he let his anxiety go, it felt damn good to be a gangster, even without dramatic changes in his circumstances.