His GF doesn't go to the gym with him

>His GF doesn't go to the gym with him
Are you seriously telling me that you want to go to the gym 3 to 5 times a week but you are ok with your GF being lazy and GYEL? I bet she cucks you while you are at the gym too.

Attached: Meet-Women-at-the-Gym-Introverted-Alpha[1].jpg (900x600, 360K)

>Wanting someone to slow them down while lifting

No thanks, it's obvious you've never had a girlfriend. Me and my girlfriend go to separate gyms, while shes working her legs and glutes. I'm cracking out a 170KG atg SQUATS.

Just the way i like it.

Attached: 5646.png (1112x886, 64K)

>Never had a GF
I have been going to the gym with my gf for 2 years faggot. You just hit the same lifts together. There is no slow down and it also means you have a fucking spotter.
>Has a THOT GF that only works lower body

>Dude iv'e been single so long she could be a slob eating lard from a tub and i'd still be okay with it

I am married with 3 kids
If we go together who is going to take care of the kids?

The oldest kid?

>he doesnt work out at home with his qtpi wife after the kids are in bed
I'm sorry

Attached: 1526291389399.jpg (750x710, 64K)

How old are your kids? I saw a dad and his son at the gym today. The dad was showing his son the ropes.

Make a home gym. Woman only need a squat rack and some dumbbells.

5 4 and 2

that's the plan

Little shit brings his gf to gym always the biggest thot with her cheese ass out can see her thong thru leggings, how do you not say anything to your gf she looks like a damn dirty puzzle.

>My GF read the sticky but most of the faggots on this board can't

Attached: 1518475845328.png (523x484, 480K)

>having a gf in 2018
Cum retention volcel is the only way to make it

I like her the way she is honestly. I tell her to eat healthy and go on occasional runs because it's healthy and she complains about gaining some weight but I honestly don't care, I like a little chub.

>GYEL
DYEL stands for do you even lift. It's not necessary to change it up to fit females. Just call it DYEL.

What exactly are you trying to make? What's the end goal?

my girlfriend is an 85 pound stick with tits. she is perfect.

nah, especially since I box instead of lift
don't really fancy her eating punches 2bh

Gotta discipline them some way.

Joke's on you.
>gf trains with me
>showers with me
>give oily massage to each other on rest days
>my gf never touched another man

I fucking love my hands

Tfw wife says her jeans no longer fit her.

Noice.

>gf rock climbs
>wants to get leaner
>wants to cycle with me more

Where did it all go so right?

>his gf spots him
ask me how I know you lift babyweight

>>my gf never touched another man

Honestly, I don't want a gf that lifts, they are all whores

I want a girl who stays fit by walking, or doing yoga, or running, not a gym ratette

>ratette

it's still just rat

>GYEL
what the fuck is that even supposed to mean

>it also means you have a fucking spotter.
My petite asian qt gf is an absolute GDYEL. She goes to the gym with me sometimes when she sleeps over but just does cardio and meme kettlebell exercises. I want to introduce her to the bar but I don't think I'm still qualified to coach and absolute beginner and when I do attempt to start to teach her it's always "I don't feel like going to the gym babe"

>Thinks you have to be super strong to spot someone
Ask me how I know you both don't have a GF and don't lift.

she goes with me on the weekends. she also follows all the routines I wrote for her. squats and deadlifts for that ass

>he's never had a spotter before

I'm guessing
Girl, You Even Lift?

I bet you are one of those faggots who lifts weights far too heavy for him and then has his friends "spot" him. If your spotter is adding more than 10lbs of force then they are the ones doing the work out, not you.

>Squats
>Deadlifts
>Increasing glute size
If you are going to just have her workout one spot then at least do Hip Thrusts which actually help your ass.

Lifting is probably the most masculine thing you do all day. Bringing a woman with is stupid. I have never seen a guy who lifts with his gf who looks good. Working out at the same gym at the same time is bad enough, but if you are both doing the same exercises one of you (or both probably) is going to look like shit.

this is true. but generally women are scared to spot in case they fuck up and kill you

>Wanting your soft breeding sow to workout
?

Attached: file.png (618x1100, 798K)

fat women age really badly

those legs should be concerning to you famalam

Why?

Women workouts are different dude. As long as they're getting off their ass and doing something g who cares?

Do you really want your gf to be muscular anyway? Protip u might be teh gay.

>Wanting a fat fuck

>Women workouts are different
No they aren't retard, read the sticky.

Nigger most women don't want to look like dudes and hence don't want to follow the sticky that was written by dudes.

Accept that the body most woman want isn't the body autistic weightlifters want them to have.

Truth is most women are satisfied by meme workouts and don't give a shit about the hard autistic gymcell stuff that's pushed here.

Eat shit and smell reality fit

>Not wanting a fat porker

Also known as rejecting a perfectly fuckable woman because your actually gay like half of fit.

>Don't want to look like dudes
That isn't how it works retard, read the sticky.

This. Why don't you fuck fat women shitlord?

Doesn't matter this is how woman think it works and hence they don't give a shit. And the sticky isn't completely right, a woman who lifts will eventually get bulky.

Are you retarded user?

Fit just needs to accept that the average fitter wants a masculinized woman at the very least.

there is no need for women to seriously work upper body, especially if they are thin

>This is how women think it works
Then it's your job to educate your GF if you don't want her to be a fat fuck like Read the fucking sticky jesus Christ.

Attached: Alyssa-Loughran-5-678x1024[1].jpg (678x1024, 81K)

>Why would a woman want to have a toned and nicely shaped upper body lol, why would anyone find that attractive

Attached: 1340094139363.jpg (291x291, 18K)

nothing like grabbing your girls firm biceps amirite fellas? how about kissing her rock solid abs? love resting my head on her strong round shoulders ha ha

>Read the sticky
Why? I just like my girlfriend to be soft and fat, I'm not arguing with you.

My can’t even do body weight squats. She’s 100 lbs 5’5” and has literal 0 muscle mass.

What do brehs?

>Fatfag mad
Also working out doesn't give you abs. Good job letting everyone know how dyel you are.

Attached: strong-sexy-woman-training-barbells-blonde-girl-smoke-background-back-view-39948672[1].jpg (800x533, 33K)

>If you have muscle you have to be super skinny and hard
see Also if you want your woman to have soft arms then you are just letting everyone know you want a fat girl.

Take her to the gym, duh

thanks for proving my point, her lower body looks great. the farther up you go the more unattractive she looks. women are supposed to be soft you faggot. just go fuck dudes if you want somebody with a back like that lmao

>Unattractive
Sorry I didn't post a hamplanet for you.

Attached: m5[1].jpg (1000x1333, 231K)

you are still proving my point you mongoloid. her upper body can be attained with very little training. her entire attractiveness rests in her trained lower body. which was my point this whole time retard

>TFW some anons have standards so low they not only want to fuck but eve defend fat fucks

Attached: 630ab47a13525d82add7c85d70af008d[1].jpg (1080x1349, 151K)

Wrong

Attached: 1513584564_935_mandy-cherundolo[1].jpg (850x965, 82K)

Attached: 13703202_285143261877011_419718249_n[1].jpg (480x480, 43K)

nah, abs and arms like that are too masculine, she would be hotter if she was 5-10% higher bfp

>Why would a woman ever exercise her arms lol
>abs are masculine
The shit fat fuckers make up to justify their low standards

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 15K)

>DO NOT GO TO THE GYM WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
It will not be enjoyable
You will doing all the work for her
She will get all pissy when you try to help her because she thinks you're criticising her
She won't be able to spot you
She'll get mad that you're checking out other girls
She will want you to be one a professional photographer so you can take pictures of her for her Instagram
You need time away from your girlfriend, the gym is perfect for this

this guy gets it.

You have a shit girlfriend user.

You need a better girlfriend, mate.

>He dates THOTs
You stupid retard, you are only supposed to fuck them

Her personal trainer Tyrone is sure workin' then glutes

Attached: jhbiol.jpg (302x362, 12K)

>All these shitlords ITT finding pic related attractive and not my fat curves

Attached: 9d48d9232377bdd334b8934eab7b4d9f[1].jpg (485x600, 34K)

my gf uses my homegym (master race) with me on a regular basis

#triggered
#niggered

Attached: 3720853fb05dc8a13bc9f57f2a8410aa--black-canary-alyssa-loughran[1].jpg (540x675, 64K)

must be fun loading and unloading all that weight between your sets. or do you lift the same weight?

Great advice. Pic related is me with my (polyamory) wife.

Attached: main-qimg-395d4b5c6443e943238d2c5b37345a78-c[1].jpg (300x387, 28K)

>Great advice. Pic related is me with my (polyamory) wife(male).

Anyone have the "baby, you are going to get a lot of mean messages" Copy pasta? I need this right now.

Just type
>mfw thinking of you hurting
into google

Attached: 1527291321112.png (700x3287, 331K)

dyel?

>>His GF doesn't go to the gym with him
Be careful with this m8. I did that and now we have to search for a gym that allows a 3 year old and a toddler, because my old gym was closed due to owner's fuck ups, the next one is a rotting dungeon with women's locker room being a literal toilet that stinks of shit and men's being a fungal colony with lockers and the one we're going to now is being bought out by a chain and closes in july.

Attached: My 1st kid and the gym owner 2016.jpg (2048x1536, 449K)

I was just about to make a thread similar to this but now I can just ask it here.

How do I get fit with my girlfriend? She's like 5'2 220-30lbs (she's technically obese) and I'm like 6'1 160lbs. She's complain about her body image a lot (like most girls I assume) and I've tried multiple times before for use to get fit together but it often results in her either giving up after like 2 weeks or weather conditions preventing us from exercising to out fullest capacity. We had a gym membership at one time but she missed a payment and had to end up paying $500 so now she doesn't want to go back. I told her that starting on the 1st where gonna use the whole summer to exercise but we've been through this process multiple times. She often complains that the exercise i choose to do are to advance or difficult for her to do so I try to find some basic stuff for us to do but it all just widdles down to use just doing sit ups, planks, and jumping jacks. Dieting is also a problem but that's on both of use and not just her. I just want my girlfriend to be fit and happy with herself. What should I do?

Attached: sample_d93a2ec58f21ff15afa7c1fe4a7e8b68.jpg (850x915, 94K)

>Technically obese
More than just technically, she ways twice as much as my GF who is the same height.
Fucker, have her count calories and run every single day.

Well I say technically because when people hear obese they usually assume the worst but what are some tips on running? we actually live down the street from a old school that has an abandoned track and field. how long she she run. I must state that is a smoker but Imma try and get her to cut that down for the summer

Also
>Having a gf that 115lbs
luckiest fucking guy in the world

Christ. How hard is it to upkeep a gym. Just hire a few illegals and keep the lockerrooms clean.

>5'2" 220-230lbs
>technically obese

lol. nice try troll

This
Because she will end up with elephant legs, its almost certain at this point. I mean it, she will look like she's waddling around on two tree trunks. I've seen this shit happen to women more times than I'd care to, desu.

>She will look like she's waddling around on two tree trunks
That's hot desu.

You deserve to be smooshed to death by your heifer before you get a chance to breed, desu kurwa mac.

People like you are the reasons fat fucks like her get uppity, when they should be ashamed of their slovenly existence.

Attached: 1514584660529.jpg (500x500, 44K)

Ok. One thing though, she started off skinny.

Fuck, not even married and already pulled the pin on the fat grenade? Dude, she will end up ENORMOUS. I mean, bantz aside, if you're into it, go for it, but she will get fat as fuck, guaranfuckingteed, and since the weight gain is relatively recent, she will end up with severe health problems because of it.

Its just the way shit works, son.

Attached: 1515787435555.jpg (370x327, 33K)

No plans for marriage. I'm just going to ride this out as long as I can to be honest.

>Having standards means your gay

>his gf

It's a lot harder if you're an alcoholic who got divorced due to fucking some fitness chick while drunk and instead of working shifts with your wife, you do everything alone, 8am to 10pm, 6 days per week and don't even make an average wage out of it when you have like 60 regulars.

Sad fucking story, guy benched 400lbs at 198 when he was 47 years old, 3 years later he's basicly gone as a human being.

I just want to make sure they can pull the bar off me if i fookup

>It's a lot harder if you're an alcoholic who got divorced due to fucking some fitness chick while drunk
I just realised this describes both gym owner #1 AND gym owner #3, only the latter benched 500 @ 230, while 40 years old and still 'runs' his gym. Installed a webcam at the entrance and comes there like three times per week for a few hours.

>pull the bar off me if i fookup
This never happens, unless you're
A) Fucking weak
B) Fucking up your lifts on the daily AND fucking weak.

Nobody is pulling 400+ off your chest before it does damage and if you're benching less, you can easly control that shit, bail and zercher it up.