How does Jow Forums sleep?

How does Jow Forums sleep?

>tfw starfish

Attached: 1D5DFC74-3790-4463-BF70-EC1607598805.jpg (569x321, 37K)

I don't know, I'm sleeping

Soldier, can't sleep any other way.

>inb4 sleeplets ruin this thread
yearner of course, fetus is shit for your hip flexors.

freefaller with an arm under the pillow for me

What position do you use to fall asleep?

Foetus most of the time, extremely comfy
Soldier is pretty good, but most of the time it devolves into foetus before I go to sleep
Freefaller only if I'm extremely tired.

1, 5 and 6

>tfw inwards nipples from sleeping on my stomach since a kid

Soldier

I get into bed as a yearner or fetus because it feels most comfy for a bit but usually to get to sleep I need to be freefaller. I've done soldier when I have chest injuries but don't like it

Freefaller is objectively the best. All others = bad posture.

How to I sleep on my side without fucking up my shoulder?

Soldier/starfish without a pillow or yearner with pillow on my head and one relly big and stifd pillow hugged to keep my shoulders from slouching because I am a big boy. Also I sleep on wood without a matress

Soldier with a pillow under your hamstrings = patrician posture

No pillow on my back.

I get crazy dreams sleeping with no pillow. Don't know why.
With a pillow I don't dream at all.

Attached: 9bdf35a28fdc3e64fc0aea96134a0b07.jpg (500x492, 37K)

Not him, but I fall asleep in the soldier or starfish but for some reason wake up fetus or log

Used to go starfish when I was a kid, then soldier, now yearner. (with a pillow to hug)

>your neck when
Enjoy thinking you're a badass for sleeping like Dracula.

Attached: shitposting posture.jpg (820x821, 80K)

I always fall asleep in starfish but wake up in yearner, what does this mean?

Who do you live with that would want to rape you nightly?

Fetus and yearner, usually hugging my body pillow and blanket bc tfw no gf

Attached: 12361326123412.png (497x552, 273K)

I change between all of these

My man

My man

for most of my life i could only fall asleep like that. now i've trained myself to do starfish too

Freefaller. Unless i'm really tired I cant fall asleep in any other position.

Yearner to fall asleep, usually wake at soldier.

It's the opposite for me.

Usually soldier, sometimes foetus (but with bottom hand behind my back to not restrict blood flow).

Usually like this with my god behind my legs

Attached: Sleep.png (96x175, 27K)

What's the best position for gains ?

Attached: sleeping-bodybuilder-700x357.jpg (700x357, 48K)

*dog

My neck is fine. How big do you think my pillow is homie?

soldier and naked, sometimes starfish if it's too fucking hot

Soldier.

Whatever way makes my back hurt like fuck.

I build a pillow/duvet nest and occupy it like an octopus

>sleeping on your stomach
>good posture
what in the fuck are you talking about

this, freefaller reporting in

yearner with one arm under the pillow

>no spooning with qt3.14 gf option

>these use pillows
never gonna make it

Fall asleep in either starfish of soldier. Usually transition to foetus halfway through the night

I sleep on my back with my hands across my chest like a mummy.

>faceplanting

this

Freefaller or yearner but I don't fit in my bed.

Attached: 1a6.jpg (540x472, 31K)

How do you start sleeping on your back? I can't fucking do it I stay up for like 2 hours before I have to shift position so I can sleep

Attached: 1447441080612.jpg (320x322, 22K)

Soldier/freefaller, sometimes foetus if I'm drunk

Yearner

I used to have this also, took me a few months of not giving up to get used to it. I think it was worth it, that was like two-three years ago

Why do you want to sleep on your back? You can't keep a healthy anterior pelvic tilt that way, it fucks up your knees if you don't put a pillow underneath them, forces forward neck if your pillow is too high (is uncomfy without a pillow, since your occipital cranium is round), will give you sleep apnea in the long run.

Same here. It's the fastest way to fall asleep.

Yearner/Freefaller w/ one arm under pillow

I get this weird feeling in my chest when I try to sleep on my back that doesn't let me sleep; feels like my chest is being compressed. Also get sleep paralysis.

I sleep on my stomach right now. I feel like it's a garbage way to sleep. Is there a consensus on the healthiest way to sleep, breathing and posture wise? I think I have some sort of bad posture, not sure which. Lower back seems like it curves too much TOWARDS my belly so that my belly is like 'pushed outwards' if that makes sense. I assumed that this is because sleeping on stomach means my stomach presses into the bed while my head is all the way up on a pillow, higher. That way its sort of like that angle as opposed to sleeping on a straight back.
I also sleep breathing through mouth which is bad for teeth. Can't breathe through my nose while trying to fall asleep

Log but on a soldier position.
I assume the stance of a corpse, I lay on my back all straightened, my hands cross on my belly.

this is the patrician's choice

The foetus but with my lower leg extended and arm under pillow. Usually wake up in the pretzel/human swastika.

How do I train keeping my abs flexed while asleep?

Foetus but knees are a lot farther down and with pillows between all my limbs. It feels like doing it for a long time has made my chest cave inwards and my teeth extend outwards. I also don't want to sleep on my back though cause I heard that that makes sleep paralysis more common and I don't want to sleep on my stomach because it feels like I'll suffocate in my sleep and get all the pillow grease all over my face.

Attached: 1502668495325.gif (400x310, 445K)

Foetus or Yearner

I did this because starfish resembles the hooding power posture, and I want to raise test in my sleep with dat alpha body language.

/soldierboiz/

>One knee bent, one straight
>One arm under pillow
>One arm over pillow on my side

nfi what pose it would be but ye

Soldier with no pillow when I fall asleep. My sleep camera(I film the way I sleep every night) shows foetus most of the time.

Kek

Sleeping on your stomach is terrible for your back, just fyi.

yearner with my waifu pillow

this
soldier master race

Freefaller with one arm under pillow. Foetus, log and yearner are uncomfortable because you lie on your arm. Soldier and starfish are not comfy enough for me, I want to hug the pillow while sleeping.

For the past 2-3 years I have no longer been able to sleep on my side. Blood flow to my arm gets cut off and I wake up all numb and paralysed.
Give it to me, Jow Forums, am I going to live?

Attached: Tuxedo Apu.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

Attached: sleep position.jpg (127x253, 8K)

this, as a bonus I actually am a soldier

Attached: 24fa43e6.jpg (800x764, 77K)

same but im trying to change it cuz it fucks up your back

Used to be freefaller mostly and some foetus, but I trained myself to fall asleep soldier and that's it now.

Yearner nopillow masterrace checking in

If kill for a air conditioned pillow

soldier except i put a pillow under each of my knees so i look like im about to give birth, its quite relaxing.

>fall asleep in the Soldier position
>always wake in the Freefaller position

Should I skip college and join the airforce?

Face dawn, arms under the pillow, one leg straight down, one diagonally across the bed.

Bruh this desu family

Attached: u1oxl.png (880x512, 36K)

>tfw I do all of these

Attached: 1527464879101.jpg (497x512, 23K)

Fucking hell

Attached: 1462373052540.jpg (620x670, 52K)

Yearner but with one arm under a pillow and the other pulling the blanket into optimal comfy position.

I sleep diagonally on my stomach, with my head to the side that has my arm pointed up. I have a queen sized bed, btw.

Sharing a bed with someone is always terrible. I hate sleeping next to a girl because I can't fall asleep straight like that or spooning. I don't know how much I move in my sleep, but when I'm trying to go to bed I switch positions every minute or two. Pretty sure I have RLS from my grandma.

Attached: drawing 1.png (486x505, 10K)

Fetus, Yearner, and Freefall. Starfish if it's a catnap

this always happens to me, waking up in the middle of the night without being able to move one arm properly, pretty weird, i just put it in a position where blood can flow properly and go back to sleep

Hello me

Freefaller.
Help me, brothers.

Does anyone get nightmares sleeping on their right side while good dreams on their left? Or is that just sleep paralysis?
Does anyone get sleep paralysis sleeping on their right side?

Superman, one leg tucked in and on the side.

I’ll never understand how freefaller is even possible. Who can sleep with pressure on their neck, head, and internal organs throughout the night? What the fuck? Soldier is the only acceptable choice.

Any position other than these two objectively bad for your health.
Soldier without any pillow under head and with a small pillow under knees is the best position for sleep. Your skin on face isn't touching pillow this means it would age better same with boobs.
It is no-brainer just read more about it.

Attached: 1497319942970.jpg (850x476, 22K)

I get something similar. If I sleep on my back with my arms by my sides i have nightmares, but if i put my arms above my head im fine.

Underrated post

>being this retarded