Guys, guys, I figured out how to stop being unhappy:

Guys, guys, I figured out how to stop being unhappy:
simply never be at home

Attached: 1448587165659.jpg (1959x1469, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/addiction.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As retarded as a explanation can be, it's quite right.

Yep. Always be doing something.

The first step to ascending to chaddom

Attached: chad.jpg (612x1224, 206K)

cringe deluxe

Plenty of truth to this, but it gets expensive.

Yeah homeless people are the happiest

Post source showing homeless people are unhappy or fuck off

yes being productive or doing something fun will make you feel better

You’re a fucking idiot.

Yep, it actually works quite well. I only feel lonely (recently broke up with my first ex after a few years) when I am at home. Nowdays I work, run to the gym, push hard for 80 minutes or so, get home, eat, go to bed to read and then sleep for 10 hours. Currently the only issue is the weekend, but I got into politics, so eventually I'll occupy myself hard.

its actually entirely true

Walk into the ocean, spergo. He's right and nobody wants to hear about how your depression transcends habits and other tangible things and we just don't get it

I have noticed my depression is directly proportional to time spent at home

Gonna get out of the house as much as possible this week. No plans yet but anything to get out of the fucking house

I agree OP.

Was on the verge of kms but then I made friends and developed hobbies.

New job, new gf, new friends, bjj and singing lessons. Ill only use my room to sleep, and ive never been happier.

Attached: 1527611204012.jpg (232x293, 11K)

Homeless people are the biggest demographic for drug and alcohol abuse.

>nationalhomeless.org/factsheets/addiction.pdf

But what im supposed to do when not at home?
Meet with normies, eat shit, drink alcohol, LITERALLY LOOOOOSING GAINS?

how to make friends?

Snoop Dogg abuses drugs more than most drug addicts. Sucks that he must be so unhappy, according to you.

I've noticed that. I've also noticed that not staying up late or not waking up too early helps as well, probably because I don't have idle time by myself where I start thinking too much.

The older I get the more I learn to avoid scenarios that I know will trigger depressive thoughts or self-loathing somehow.

Go fuck yourself, retard. Depression doesn’t just go away from walking out of a doorway. Doctors would literally prescribe that if it did what you think it does, you dumb fucking jew shill.

>CIA trying to keep cattle working.

Attached: 1521174072995.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

Is Snoop homeless now?
Way to dodge the point.
The homeless abuse drugs because they are miserable.

BOOOO HOOOOOO IS BABY GONNA CWY??

>he cant be happy alone at home
altho you have a point, you still cant postpone this shit

>The homeless abuse drugs because they are miserable.
Where is your proof?

>Doctors would literally prescribe that if it did
t. Someone with no knowledge of the medical industry

Post your body.

It's literally in the second paragraph of the PDF I posted.
Holy shit user, I can't tell if I'm being baited right now or if you're actually retarded.

Attached: 1424318999284.jpg (360x361, 38K)

I cant find it

Lmao they actually do. My psychotherapist literally told me to go out and take a walk as often as I can because it will lift my mood or something and will help me with my loneliness and depression. Guess what almost got me robbed and did not work out. Got "bullied" (screamed at,made fun of etc. from teens) in the parks I went and just made me feel worse. It is not that easy brehs reee

Stop samefagging

Put yourself out there in new environments, i was the new guy at bjj and I made friends right away, same thing at work too.

Dont try to be too nice, it'll come off as weird, remove your filter a little bit but dont be rude. If you can throw in some friendly banter do it, people who like it will continue to socialize with you and people who don't will stay away.

Open up and just b urself, some people are going to ignore you or react negatively, be a chad and dont give a fuck. But also be pleasant and use common snese.

Guys, i'm in my room constantly.
I'm 24, no job. All my friends have left me except for 3. Most are ashamed of me.
I have no job, and just failed out of school.
The only fun i have are weekends, which i wait for. The weeks seem like minutes until friday or saturday so i can get drunk with my one or two friends and get with a girl for the night.
Ive been fired from every job ive ever worked, and am legit afraid to follow up on anything due to anxiety from not having a resume.
Ive got all the looks, height, in the world and i'm wasting it all.
I pretty much sit around re watching berserk, and Joe rogan podcasts all day and fap. I don't even train anymore. I can't afford food, and my parents quit supplying me food last year, i have no energy to train.
I Take a 2 hour nap usually, and think about what i would do with a billion dollars everyday, i think i'm getting delusional.
My mom says this is depression. I do think about slitting my throat alot.
Anyone else like me?

Just become a pizza delivery guy or something

You can but only when you're exhausted and resting.

Do that 7 days dopamine reset shit. Someone post the screen because I don't have it.

Imagine asking a doctor or psychiatrist for advice, and they say “Do that 7 days dopamine reset shit”

This one right?

Attached: 1520349980395.png (1332x1949, 422K)

He's not asking a doctor, he's asking us

That's it

Yeah this is incredibly familiar to the situation I'm getting myself into.

Feels like I'm drowning and just waiting for someone to throw me a lifeline. I know I need to change my life but something in my head keeps telling me I can't.

This is fucking retarded lol.

I find pussies like you so funny. You’re a funny guy.

You're a dude talking shit to anonymous posters on Jow Forums, sort your life out.

holy shit what a maverick

My life is doing fine, lol. That’s why I have the luxury of laughing at funny guys like that user.