Jow Forums, have you ever stalked a woman for the sake of going out with her ? How did it turn out ?

Jow Forums, have you ever stalked a woman for the sake of going out with her ? How did it turn out ?

There's this one girl I found amazingly beautiful, kept staring at her, but she wouldn't acknowledge me, except giving me some stares when I wasn't looking. She even told some people I looked at her, and I Believe she actually was interested somewhat.

Have you ever done it to "miraculously" run into her?

Attached: 1516710_1430305667204787_41586464_n.jpg (640x640, 95K)

>stalking anyone and thinking it will turn out well
Eh

Well you never know, r-right

pic related is a brutal redpill: if you're handsome you're definitely better with a clean shaved look

regarding your thread, no, absolutely not. Women like attitude, so if you see an opening, go for it, don't wait too long and don't stalk like a creep

What if it's stalking well done ?

Also yes, shaven is Always better than beard.

okay disregarding OP's bizarre question: i've got one too. this girl who went to high school with me who i kinda badly tried to text a long long time ago just added me on snapchat randomly. the thing is, i'm in way better shape now than i was then. do i just randomly say hey and make conversation? what can i do to make it seem forward but also casual at the same time, since she added me.

Attached: Untitled.png (484x508, 298K)

Yes OP. It ended up terrible for me and i'm pretty sure it ruined my reputation at my college.

Well shit. Do you mind telling the story ?

I met a girl on tinder and we talked a lot and snapped a lot.
We would send each other nudes on snap, but never even ended up kissing.
One day i saw her at the school and she was ignoring me. I got angry, ran up to her and put my arm around her and said "Maya, follow me, we are going to fuck right now" .
She pushed me away.
She pushed me away

Nigga what the fuck

First off that's not stalking

Second that's kinda brash my dude

>Investing so hard in a bitch you stalk her

Nothing screams “I have non-existent SMV “ then this

Attached: 91752D94-30EA-48C3-9D2F-5084374A80D8.jpg (602x375, 49K)

yes. we're still together after 5 years

I fucked plenty desu, I just can't get her off my mind

i was on a lot of stimulants, i was mad that i invested so much time into this girl. sent nudes to her and got nothing in return.

when she said no i said "maya why do you do this to me, can't you see i need this?"
She pushed me away and left. I followed her.
I went to the bathroom and cried for a while, i didn't talk to her until next semester.
Turns out she works at the coffee shop. I always get coffee on mondays.
I started going to the coffee shop every monday, saying hi to her, i asked her to talk to me when no one was around, i wanted to say i was sorry. She told me to leave.
I continually went to that coffee shop every monday, until i finally let go of her.
I will never be attracted to a girl again like this.
It wasnt that i needed her, it was that i needed someone, and she gave me a chance.
I avoid girls now.
When one starts taking a liking to me, i'll make them wait up to a day before they even hear back from me or more.
Thank you maya, for teaching me a valuable lesson.

Jesus, dude

Also RIP Patrice, real nigga

Then go talk to her why do you need to bump into her

The state of men now is pathetic. Being this scared to admit you're attracted to someone you'd rather follow them around and sneak up on then. Kys

This has to be a troll

It's the lack of fathers.

nah, its not.
I have since stopped taking stimulants/being pushy.
I Had this girl in the bag, but i didn't understand women that well at the time.
I have a pattern with girls.
When i should have i don't have it, so when i finally realise my fuck up, i get angry and think i still have it because i DID have it. This is where the "creep factor" comes from

Its like when a girl stares at you all night at the bar, and you don't talk to her until shes leaving and already talking to another guy. Shes going to think you're a pussy.

Often, but not always

Attached: tom-selleck-136384562565703901-131030173210.jpg (648x432, 38K)

just do it fag. just casually ask her what's going on in her life, what she becomes, like you're randomly seeing her in the street

You sure about that?

Attached: 4e0882b65446446db44da10973ea171b--tom-sellek-magnum-pi.jpg (236x350, 16K)

D A M N.

low inhibition as fuck, I am mirin' your social skills and you have my respect lad

Tried having woman stalking me for going out with her

feels fucking crazy and she is actully 7/10 but i woud never in my life date a bitch like that

Attached: 1472913854622.jpg (467x413, 29K)

I probably stalked my gf for over a year before we started dating. Not constant outside your window type stalking but basically would force her into talking to me/seeing me. Occasionally would even walk past her work to bump into her (was always weird would not recommend)

Dont be afraid to show youre interested and work for it if its something you want. 2 years later we're still together

>She even told some people I looked at her
how the hell would you even know

>he didnt plant a wire on her friends
never gonna make it

People told me.

lmfao

Attached: peake.png (1304x958, 346K)

It doesn't matter if you actually do or not is the point m8.

So she's in your social circle?

She was, it was during a summer job. She lives in a small city next to me (13km2)

slight stubble is best for Chads. Real slight, pic related.

Attached: 37918_10.jpg (380x482, 28K)

That barely qualifies as a stubble.

disagree my dude.

You are comparing him from when he was in his prime to when he was old and fat.