Do guys prefer tall girls over short girls?

Do guys prefer tall girls over short girls?

Attached: 0872c381e634bd57c573ebfb72baaa15.jpg (864x925, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on how insecure they are

tall girls are abominations, I only like petite girls with big asses

flaws are exaggerated on tall girls
if she was minimal flaws, prefer tall girl

Yes.
I am 6'2. I don't even acknowledge short people as human.
170cm is the absolute minimum.
My gf is 175cm

I appreciate nearly all types of women

Attached: ayy lmao.jpg (1280x1714, 532K)

wtf i bet their asses look like a dried apricot

i'm more into tall girls. Womanlets can fuck off.

i love these grills

6"4' here, tall girls are the fucking tits.

I like tall girls and wonder why more guys don't

It's weird since taller offspring are better and stronger in just about every way biologically speaking, so youd expect both genders to have tall preference. Yet only women do.

Tall girls are fucking life my dude
I wish I were more articulate so I could explain to you just how much I fucking love them.

Tall grils. Short girls will give you manlet children. Chuck the femlets in the manlet pit and let them breed gnomes.

depends how good their head game is

I used to date exclusively short girls until I fell in love with a girl who was 5'11". Now I prefer taller girls.

I want to destroy these girls with my dick

These sluts literally have NEGATIVE ass

this

the mental image ruined me

Attached: 1413778878993.jpg (500x495, 82K)

I'm a nice guy, I leave shot girls (bellow 5'10) to manlets, mainly because I see them as genetic trash

Is that charlette?

Height has almost no effect on a woman's chances.

news.rice.edu/2014/02/10/is-height-important-in-matters-of-the-heart-new-study-says-yes-2/

Holy fuck that ass i wanna fap so bad

time to leave Jow Forums for the day

Agree

Tall girls are for tall guys. Short girls are also for tall guys.Short guys can have themselves

My wife's 5'9" and I'm 6'5", I wouldn't mind if she was 7ft or 5'5", but taller or shorter than that would become a problem.

164cm is literally god-tier height for a girl

thats the way

Let me guess, you're all above 6'

Fucking lanklets with the incessant urge to cuck their genes

Absolutely. Tall people are the master race, having children with a woman under 5'10" is telling your sons you never loved them IN ADVANCE

I literally have no preference.

I dont care, as long as she has a working pussy and she screams when I fuck her, I'm fine.

I want one so bad... but I am 5 10

Attached: 3703946E-3CE3-48FF-8ADF-353BDCC4BFBC-408-0000006B8C336364.jpg (2810x3368, 3.27M)

Tall girls are a lot more ok with manlets than short girls

5'5 male here; give tall gf please.

Height =/= healthy. Sure there are benefits but any higher than 6'5 is danger territory. Since most children tend to be taller than their mothers, or equal height, it would make sense for women to be preferred shorter for genetic caution

There is some evidence to suggest that being taller than a height of about 6'5" puts undue stress on the organs and the people even have a higher rate of cancer mortality. I'm not sure what exactly it is, but I think it has something to do with organs needing to be at a certain proportion to have a level of longevity in the body

7ft dude here
I prefer women at the range of 5'4" to 6'

Depends. Short girls often look more cute, but for breeding purpose I would always choose a 1,70+m woman. Can't risk creating manlets.

>be 6'5" masterrace
>find yourself a qt 5'3" girl
>have three sons and one daughter
>the tallest of them is barely 5'8"
>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN
>none of them breed due to manletism
>only daughter breeds
>she has one manlet son that never breeds
>genetic lineage ends after one generation
Retarded lanklets are breeding themselves out of existence

I'm a 6'5 dude. Really prefer tall girls. Even into the 6'1+ range as they are much easier to interact with physically, i've dated 5ft tall girls before and it was just super awkward trying to do anything due to the height difference.

lanklets are disgusting

A majority of men want women to be small because of a domination fetish while I want a big thick girl like Mackenzie Dern to have wrestle sex first. I want to earn my dominance.

Attached: 22.0.jpg (2592x3888, 2.64M)

True, I'm 5'10 too and have been with many girls who have the same heigh

A real man should be able to dominate both tall or smol women

>7ft

Dominating small women isnt a challenge. A girl like Fern would put up a decent fight until she submits to your cock.

Your post doesn't really put into perspective that:
>Millions of years of a successful genetic line ended by your fuck up

I’m 5’ 10 and my gf is 5’ 1, breddy fun sexy time.

210 cm

I'm aware, it's tall as fuck

>tfw the most perfect woman ive ever met is only 5'3

I like petite girls with big titties but I ended up marrying a girl taller than me and with normal sized titties

Its complicated

It's a good feel when you are this tall and don't have hunch problems or marphans

Whichever has the biggest tits while not being fat.

Attached: zzzzzz.jpg (640x960, 115K)

she's 5'2 you fucking manlet

I'm 6'3 and have a 5'5 short gf but I fantasize about a 5'10-6ft gf often and breeding strong tall kids.

Attached: manlet vs tall.jpg (468x1024, 68K)

If you want ur son to be 2 inches shorter then you sure dude

haha oh my no

Attached: 5 (3).jpg (800x1073, 102K)

vastly prefer the right if you don't you are a little manlet boy scared of a girl over 5'5

face > everything else

Short enough that he's taller than her in heels, but not comically small.

>not breeding with taller women
>not enhancing your gene pool and having taller offspring
your heritage won't make it

Being 6'7", I'm really only interested in settling down with a 6'+ grill.

There's something really pathetic looking about an NBA-height person walking around with a 5'2" wife.

Attached: baytuh.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

>6ft
>Girl

None of these girls are attractive, they look like high schoolers

A brapper tall enough to be face-level is ideal

Attached: Charged.jpg (2048x2048, 910K)

I'm 5'10 and want a tall girl so badly. Too bad everyone in my country cares what other people think too much, so girls wont really date shorter than them.

Fuck man, I'm actually jealous, I'm 6'7 myself and always feel too short, feels bad man

I'm a 5'10" manlet and once dated a 6'0" girl. She gave the best hugs because I could just bury my face in her neck. I even got to be the little spoon when we cuddled occasionally.

Attached: 1460407376374.jpg (800x793, 378K)

I want to go to netherlands and have cuties look down on me like pic

Attached: 1479925865898.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

1>4>who cares tier. 4 has the 2nd best face too so good for her.

I'm 6'0 and have a 6'2 GF, but want to fuck a petite chick for a change. Tall gets boring

Attached: tumblr_p0wompe7rb1u6emlpo1_1280.jpg (750x917, 93K)

this

Short girls are for a quickie. Tall girls are for life.

>all the right wing tumblr women are 5'2" and christian
I can't even make tall pagang children this way, Imma just have a fuckton of bastards then

Attached: RAGE.jpg (540x405, 79K)

I’m 5’8 and recently developed a love for tall women. Even if a girl was like 6’4, I’d still ask her out.

I’m a manlet and girls taller than me will approach or date me far more than girls shorter than me. On the rejection side, it always seems to be the womanlets who are rude about it.

As if you have a choice in the netherlands lol

Muslim rapist detected

I feel like thats an appropriate height ratio for a man and a women. I knew a 6'5 guy whos gf was 5'0 and it was fucking retarded. She later ended up dating a guy who was 5'4 because she said it was literally impractical

5'7-5'10 best height for a girl

Honestly, theres nothing more intimidating that a tall 6'3+ man in a suit with a tall 6ft+ wife. Nobody under 6'2ft can avoid that absolute life mogging