ITT: life troubles

ITT: life troubles

>done BSC
>doing MSc
>coming to end of it
>have no idea what the fuck i want to do anymore
>weithout a life goal i go to shit
>had a goal of working for my MSC for 4 years and now im nearing the end of said MSc

honestly anons i feel like im breaking down what do i do>?

Attached: 1434478495939.jpg (482x427, 36K)

I'm in the same boat. I'm graduating from my MSc next month, in a degree I don't want to work in and for which I feel absolutely unfit. I also made 0 friends in uni and I feel like my life will go donwhill even faster than the last couple of years

Attached: 1516127415000.jpg (759x508, 110K)

>tried to off myself when i failed my job application by hitting myself with an iron rod

pretty sure one of my fuckwit flatmates put the story on here too

What are you guys doing? im just finishing an MSc in Psychology

Psychology here as well unirconically. Why is this such a robot degree?

At least you niggers have education, that's very valuable, it opens many doors for you, allows you a far greater chance of a comfortable and successful life.

Trying being a high-school drop out in your late 20s with no work experience, no degree, not even a high-school certificate, all while having been out of society for so long that it would probably take you a decade of being re-educated and re-trained to just have a 1% chance of achieving a comfortable and happy lifestyle with financial freedom.

Can't believe I am actually seeing you guys complain about this shit. Fucking hell, you think you have it bad? LMAO.

He actually did. I remember seeing it.
How ya holding up?

I think we need to feel as if we can understand ourselves

i also wanna help people, specially teenage lads with mental health issues.

Attached: 1344888850163.jpg (680x765, 99K)

>be the youngest person at work (25)
>coworkers constantly call in sick or have family businesses to tend to
>boss always call me to cover up their shift
>since i have no life i cant excuse myself
>stress is infecting my health, have been to the doctor because of it
>actually looking forward to hitting the wall at some point so that they can feel ashamed of themselves
It just happens like clockwork, as soon as i have a day of my boss just calls me up, and he says its fine to work above full-time as long as its substitute hours

Attached: 1518669858333.jpg (542x554, 33K)

>swelling on right side of chest

i m gunna be ok right ladds

>At least you niggers have education, that's very valuable, it opens many doors for you
In that case, what's stopping you from getting one? I'm not even talking about going to uni, you can learn shit online.

>Trying being a high-school drop out in your late 20s with no work experience, no degree, not even a high-school certificate, all while having been out of society for so long that it would probably take you a decade of being re-educated and re-trained to just have a 1% chance of achieving a comfortable and happy lifestyle with financial freedom.
Better complain on Jow Forums rather than try, amirite?
>Can't believe I am actually seeing you guys complain about this shit

The absolute irony of your post.

>unable to sleep because of hot weather

know its a silly gripe but its fucking with me so bad.

>Why is this such a robot degree?
That's not engineering though.

You have to be smart AND hard-working to go into engineering though.

>Had the shits for two weeks now

i dont know whats going on but im scared

>finished undergrad
>was supposed to go on to law school
>one night got irresponsibly intoxicated on multiple substances and totaled my car on the way home (nobody was hurt luckily)
>got a DUI, spent a little time in jail
>plans for law school derailed

meanwhile

>start losing weight around november/december 2017
>weight loss continues
>went from 180 lbs to 125 lbs (i'm a 6 foot tall male)
>had an endoscopy, confirmed that my shit is all fucked up (they found a hiatal hernia and semi-severe damage to my esophagus)
>have to go in for a colonoscopy in august
>i'm only 23

ive had the shits my whole life lol, maybe i should've brought it to a doctor's attention before i started losing a ton of weight

Attached: 1524446164186.jpg (2896x2896, 256K)

in contrast to this, i havnt shit in a month

ive been eating normally and normal amounts. heck ive been eating really healthy

but seriously i havnt shit once in almost a month now

I've had green piss for a couple of months now, the fuck is going on

I don't think I'll ever be happy again. I'm 21 but I feel like I'm going absolutely no where with my life. I'm too incompetent to do anything important with my life, but unlike most normalfags I can't fall back on supporting my family as an excuse for working a shitty braindead job. I am just working this because it is the only thing I won't fuck up too bad, and even then I do fuck it up constantly. I can't find a reason to keep going right now.

>been shitting a purple green colour to my shit

anyone else having this?

Become a truck driver then user. They'll take anyone with no education and you have minimal contact with society.
>t. Trucker

>shat myself several times over the past few weeks

i cant control it