REAL IQ TEST

>Take this IQ test

queendom.com/tests/access_page/index.htm?idRegTest=3108

>Get your score
>Check out this chart and find your real percentile (your spot is your crystallized intelligence score)
>Once you have your percentile, go on this website and go to that percentile

iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx

This was validated with 15,000 tests.

RESOURCES THAT PROVE THIS IS AN ACCURATE WEBSITE

researchgate.net/publication/242128579_Evaluating_the_Concurrent_Validity_of_Three_Web-Based_IQ_Tests_and_the_Reynolds_Intellectual_Assessment_Scales_RIAS

researchgate.net/publication/38013455_The_relationship_of_the_Reynolds_Intellectual_Assessment_Scales_and_the_Wechsler_Adult_Intelligence_Scale-Third_Edition?enrichId=rgreq-a218445486a0db6ff20aa16b0edebf02-XXX&enrichSource=Y292ZXJQYWdlOzM4MDEzNDU1O0FTOjE5MDI5ODk1NzI4NzQyOEAxNDIyMzgyMjE1OTQ1

You can also do -13 points if you're equal to or greater than 124, but do -10 points if you're less than 124 due to inflation.

Attached: IQPercentile.png (963x742, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx
webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder
cerebrals.org/jcti/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>57 questions, 30 minutes

i could fap 2 times during that, which is what i'm gonna do instead

Pity it didn't mean anything ;_;

Attached: monvisagequand.png (504x250, 9K)

>97th percentile
>130 IQ

That's still good

am I supposed to see a pattern? i know im retarded but holy fuck all I see is random shit.

>you will then have the option to purchase the full results

fuck no

fugg. What's a perfect score?

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-113139.png (1080x1920, 277K)

hardly a cultural fair test though

Brainlet here with 114

Nice, 135 IQ

What's the highest score possible on this?

Attached: firefox_2018-06-20_22-35-31.png (532x313, 11K)

so 124 is 80th percentile and actually 113? finally it's a test that doesn't make everyone 130+

Attached: queendom 21-06-18.png (560x486, 17K)

mfw this seems easy and dumb but it actually has academic validity now
mfw 160 IQ
mfw i'm the laziest person i know but also know more random information than anyone i've ever met
mfw started to think i was an idiot until i met someone with a clinically tested IQ of 165 and he was the easiest to talk with out of anyone i've ever met

IQ 111
Well fuck

>94
and I thought I was smart.

Attached: grug mad brainlet.jpg (1618x1885, 1.16M)

oof
never trust online IQ tests anyway

I hope im not this much of a brainlet. As I thought my only redeeming quality was my ability to logically think.

wait no I forgot to do the crystallized intelligence score and im 110. I am not a complete brainlet

What'd you get?

I got 94 too but I skipped every question with too much text

this test is meaningless anyway, you can learn to answer these kind of questions, just play prof layton or something

Attached: 1514417133755.png (303x311, 165K)

>124 on a shitty online test
You're at like 100 at best IRL. Congrats, brainlet.
This is bait, you can't be that dumb.

>iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx
Ill have to retake when the drug brain fog wears off

I probably have an iq of like 70 or something. I'll never amount to anything.

>just play prof Layton

Unironically this.

Also, when I was administered a real IQ test, I was shown a group of objects in a picture and told to find a similarity. It started off easy, baseball, tennis racket, and jersey are all sports equipment, but got really fucking hard, dude in a wheelchair, Orange, television, and fish. I eventually started giving cop out answers like they are all tangible, they all contain carbon atoms, I can see all of them, they could all be lifted by an average person, etc

But the test administrator made it clear that I was getting dinged for these answers, saying that I was out of ideas when I said I could see all of them. My question is are finding unconventional or broad associations between basically unrelated objects when a specific would be too hard to find not acceptable?

This isn't a real IQ test you idiot. If you want a real IQ test go shill out hundreds of dollars to your local university psychology department. Online IQ tests are not legitimate. By the way, the test you provided is using Raven's Progressive Matrices, yet the test says it's testing crystallized intelligence. The problem is that the matrices test exclusively for fluid intelligence. Whoever made this fake test couldn't even get something as basic as that right. The article you linked is not proof of anything all it's saying is that there's a weak correlation between ACT score and an average of those four fake tests. That's it. The second article you linked doesn't mention anything at all about the website you provided. Subtracting thirteen points from an IQ score of 124 would lower you a whole standard deviation. That would mean it would be impossible to get a score higher than the 130 range. Presuming there's inflation in your score to that degree (or at all) means you concede the test isn't accurate at all.

OP you're a retard, fuck you.

What'd you score on it?

I don't think I could find the similarity between a wheelchair, orange, television, and a fish.

I can't do it right now.
I would say they're all organic, but the television fucks that up.

That type of IQ test sounds like one of the type they give to measure IQs *above* 140.

Tell the truth, user. Are you John Travolta?

>It's testing crystallized intelligence

It's also testing fluid and verbal, but you have to pay to see those results.

And, yes, all tests have a ceiling.

>try to take test
>first question is a bunvh of squiggly lines
>sure it means
>close it and go spend my time more wisely

Attached: 1529465128011.jpg (1125x910, 49K)

That was the prompt I gave "I can see all of them on," and that's when she ended the test.

It's been forever since I took the test, but I remember my score being around 130 "total," which is mostly because my performance in one of the categories was terrible (around 80, I think), while the others were all 140 or above.

I don't really think IQ tests are very accurate indicators of intelligence, though. I can just memorize shit and bullshit my way through tests, but I think I'm mostly a big idiot.

K L M N O P

Woah, I just realized they're all stationary.

there is an infinite number of cop out answers for these.
you failed to realize this so your prof was in the right.

Attached: 1527100531174.jpg (1259x845, 127K)

It was a guy IN a wheelchair.

Although I guess you could argue they were all stationary without aid.

It depends if he had his hands on the wheel-chair tires

If he didn't, it's the right answer.
He'll sit there until he dies.

If we look at it as if it's a stagnant drawing, then sure. But I think the test was supposed to imply these were representations of real life objects and people who could still move and perform actions.

I remember the guy waving with one hand on the tire.

>100 is a brainlet
isn't that average?

Average in the US is actually lower than that, so he's not bad off.

this. 100 isn't bad. But this test is probably wrong so maybe he is a brainlet

Brainlet here. IQ=125.

Attached: downloadfile-4.png (640x358, 258K)

Just checked.
> 98 is average American
Hmmmmmm
> Equatorial Guinea 59
Hahahahahahahaha

What's the average for Pakistan?

>crystallized iq
See, now this is why i only got 112. And to be fair considering my... education, barely capable of being even called that, i'd say it's pretty good. My fluid iq is obviously TREMENDOUSLY higher than you subhuman plebians, more along the 150 mark

>131
thought I'd be in the 140...
feels bad being a brainlet

Attached: 1499595242302.jpg (480x480, 19K)

I wanna kill myself everyday.

Oregano is good.

Attached: graph_background_curve_iq.gif (316x153, 7K)

Fuck this, I have 124 globally. I want to die.

131, and it's not a culturally fair test, because I don't know what the fuck those english words meant to begin with.

Also didn't bother to read the last several statements to chose a correct statement, just clicked something.
No attention and motivation to read the crap.

skipped a lot of questions got 94

Sounds like something a retard would do

Who actually cares about how well you can find some semblance of a pattern in a select few images? Does that really qualify you as an intelligent person - no.

You're all idiots for thinking that actual intelligent people care about any of these tests, those kinds of people can tell you're stupid just by looking at you, all any of these tests do is jerk off your narcissistic ego.

Did the same one but from another site some time ago, got 120.
>tfw brainlet

Attached: 1519258153968.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

guys i got 74 guys.

did i get a good score? is this averaige?

I got 127. I really want to believe. Even with that 10 point subtraction in the OP. I think everyone I interact with in life thinks I'm a retard because I can't speak coherently and I'm ignorant and uninformed about anything that I don't care for.

>dude in a wheelchair, Orange, television, and fish
Things you find in a Florida retirement home.
Things a strongman could lift above his head.

fuck it. ill take it. i will probably come back with an iq of 64.

I did this one before on /sci/ and got 150, which is the maximum possible score, I think.

most real IQ tests aren't just matrices

>tfw 104
Time to kill myself.

>I got 108

Im gonna kill myself. I knew I shouldn't have taken this piece of shit test. Its not fair, I dont know those complicated English words! The only good I thought of myself was "well at least im smart and not a disgustingly average beta faggot that wont accomplish anything.. im smart, I can still do good in life ". Fuck this test and fuck you for positing it OP.

Attached: 1527673022376.jpg (658x523, 58K)

>all these fags with 120+ IQ
I guess 117 is decent...

i got 125 but i done tons of iq tests in my lifetime and many problems overlap so prolly like 115 in fair circumstances

> IQ is actually 105

154 on this

>tfw 134
time to kill myself, can't believe I turned out to be a brainlet in the end

Attached: 1493189020118.gif (267x200, 1.59M)

there is literally no hope for me.

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-185449.png (1920x1080, 136K)

I got 124 on this and I literally have brain damage.

The part of my brain I fucked up mostly dealt with memory, awareness and emotion (not stuff that is typically tested for IQ)...but still.

you know, having a sub-140 but 125+ IQ is optimal for creative achievement. 150 is supposedly the cutoff for being a socially optimal IQ. so you're in that sweet spot where you're not too weird and you're not too dumb that you can't be very successful. be glad!

Not too bad considering I've been out of school for nearly 10 years and sitting here rotting for some time now.

Attached: IQ.png (509x255, 13K)

>taking online tests seriously
webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/delusional-disorder
I scored 154 on this one btw, they always are nothing but bullshit to inflate people's ego.

Attached: 1529505499302.jpg (884x793, 98K)

>he
How would a bushman in africa even know what a wheel chair is. How did they take the iq of africans lmao

so the culturally relevant questions are culturally biased but the other ones are very objective. bushmen in africa have objectively lower IQs because for one reason, tribal knowledge is passed down through traditional rather than academic channels. it's almost hereditary, instinctual knowledge which equips them to solve the same specific social and environmental problems over and over. these are what the tribe decided are integral to survival, so they are very rigid teachings which do not deviate from the tribal script.

basically they're human chimps. harsh truth.

Y'all niggas gotta try this one:

cerebrals.org/jcti/

Still think mensa.no is more accurate if you take it the first time without looking at answers.

actually, correction: this is not an objective IQ measurement. i think i meant to say that taking the IQs of people straight from indigenous tribes skews their results towards retarded. they do have the potential to score more in the range of industrial societies if they have been integrated into these societies or taught the academic knowledge of these societies. it would be far more accurate to give indigenous children these tests however, as they don't yet have tribal responsibility and therefore their minds are still quite plastic with respect to new information.

if i keep posting i'm just going to prove myself wrong because i'm an INTP on vyvanse, so i'll stop here and let someone bite if they want

I took that one and I got 106

I took an official IQ test (I forgot what it was called, I have unironic brain damage that's impacted my cognitive functions rip) a few months before I acquired said brain damage and it came back with 127.

Feels fucking bad man.

>forgot image
As I said, brain damage. I'm terrible at math and this test had a lot of that.

Attached: fuck.png (524x265, 11K)