Why do Jow Forumstards stop talking their racist shit when I start beating them?

Why do Jow Forumstards stop talking their racist shit when I start beating them?

Attached: image.jpg (657x527, 152K)

>tfw no blackboi to put me in my place

Attached: IMG_9892.jpg (475x872, 158K)

Trips checked
Coz tiny dicked racists only know how to run their mouths

Attached: 1516183869134.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

Lmaoing @ polfags ignoring my thread. BUMP!

Bump! Orgingogi

There's 0% chance you've ever beaten anyone.

Why do libtards like yourself want to destroy western society and everything we've spent centuries building?

Watch your mouth out there, whitey :)

I spout racist shit all the time and nobody can beat me. They just go "WOW HAHA INSECURE MUCH?" and other effeminate non-arguments until I get bored of crushing them.

why do little cuckadillies keep posting these threads on Jow Forums????? they think we care or???? like go make it on the board you're complaining about??? or are you afraid?????

Because Jow Forums killed this site and it would actually be funny if Western civilization toppled as payback for fucking up Jow Forums.

Caring so much about Jow Forums that you'd rather see western civilization collapse is just proof of how depraved and miserable you types are.

Unironically the collateral trash that will be scooped up when shit hits the fan.

>when shit hits the fan
Is that the ebin race war? I'm guessing you're an Amerimutt though. Think you'll be spared with that 1% African DNA?
The real trash are Jow Forums niggers who LARP about there being some race war or something, LMAO. You just need escapism in some grand apocalyptic fantasy to distract you from the fact that nothing's really going to change in the grand scheme of things.
Get fuckin real lad and come back to reality.

Attached: 1524753140650.jpg (890x768, 80K)

Just because they stop talking to you doesn't mean you win. It doesn't even matter if you DO win, what matters is what others think. And by the way people call everybody a pol tard here anyway so it is losing meaning

Attached: 1477861697288.jpg (680x835, 118K)

Not an argument. Go rob a store or something.nigger

in this power fantasy of yours, are you a big guy?

Attached: index.jpg (191x155, 5K)

>nothing's really going to change
be the change you want to see in the world user :)

Attached: AGSLG6FG2BDHCFLDTU77DKEFGI.jpg (1400x1093, 176K)

this is ironic posting right? some new meta i'm not hip to yet? like nobody is this stupid?

>go rob a..AHH WHAT THE FUCK W-WHY DID YOU PUNCH ME AAAAAAAAH PLS STOP HITTING ME M-MUH SUPERIOIR RAAAYSE
Lol why is it always this simple? It always turns out like this

>It always turns out like this
that niggers chimp out when offended?

>look mooom I said nigger again!!! I showed that stinky black ma- MOM WHY ARE YOU NAKED WITH A NIGGER MAN IN YOUR ROOM
nobody sheds a tear when a racist is beat, think about why that is.

Jow Forums guy here I acctually once invalided arguments of some retarded guy, who shouldn't be considered as valid memeber of the white race, just for the sake of showing him what an idiot he is.
Why white genocide?
My opinon is, to a big part because we let such retards thrive in our culture. Rather be a strong unity than a big pile of garbage over all.

if racism is so wrong then how comes being racist is so funny?
checkmate anti-racists

Attached: im-black-so-its-not-racist_o_820794.jpg (525x405, 28K)

What if I think that the races are morally and intellectually equal, but I still think that it's kinda funny that Valerie Jarrett looks exactly like Helena Bonham Carter in the Tim Burton Planet of the Apes?

Does that rate a beating, or no?

Because she does look fucking exactly like that, and you know it's true.

this is absolutely disgusting all he wanted to do was enslave blacks and exterminate jews how can this nigger just knock him the fuck out and get away with it

Attached: 1513149853595.png (291x344, 85K)

i dont believe they are morally and intellectually equal. some races lack the abstract and critical thinking skills of others and some lack the genes for creativity & intelligence all together
meaning they will never be a civilized people and dont belong in a civilized society
but i do still believe they have the right to exist and should be left to their own accord i dont think they should be hated or persecuted.
but yeah all that aside.... racism is just funny. every race finds racism funny. thats how i know racism is a perfectly natural evolutionary trait. species prefer being with their own kind

Attached: 1512439987839.jpg (599x547, 108K)

me hear meanie racist? ME SMASH! ME BASH!