Be teacher

>be teacher
>years later
>kid I used to teach joins school staff as a janitor
>mfw

Is there a worse feeling? He wasn't necessarily bad in school and definitely not stupid, but I can't help but feel bad seeing him in such a low position when he's almost in his 30s. It's heartbreaking.

Attached: 1529035002223.jpg (652x315, 33K)

Being a janitor is a fine job user.
I would not want you as a teacher or a friend.

>in his 30s

How old are you user. Are you a boomer subhuman

At least you can molest him now without it being weird or getting you in legal trouble. No one ever cares when a janitor gets molested.

>Grade school teacher (likely)
>Smugly looking down on someone else in society
Be careful, he might go Good Will Hunting on your ass one of these days

Attached: smothier.jpg (453x604, 42K)

You have no idea what his home life was like and what led him to that path, teach. Academia only educates kids and gives them social outlets, it doesn't automatically give them a future.

I want to live the Kevin Spacey mcdonalds dream every fucking day I'm at the cubicle farm

Fuck you fuck cubicles and fuck society's expectations

I'm 28 and work for minimum wage at a local grocery store. Sometimes I see my old teachers shopping, one even asked me for help once. Makes me feel so pathetic.

Thank God I'll never see my high school teachers. Do they recognize you?

I'm almost certain they do, but they've never approached me and mentioned it though.
Sometimes I even see a select few of my classmates as well. They definitely recognize me, spoke to one once and now I when they come shopping I try to just pretend I don't notice them.

>one even asked me for help once
Power play.

That's true, his own failures are his own fault at that age. Thank you.

>be teacher
>black kid that used to make my class riot and disrespect my authority becomes the principle

If it's any consolation if they do happen to recognize you, they probably don't really feel like having a conversation with you when they're getting their ground beef and taco kit for taco thursday. They won't think about you after you leave their field of vision.

>black kid
>succeeding
Pick one.

>his own failures are his own fault at that age
Not exactly.He might have never had a chance to prosper.Anyway,you don't even know what he has done for the past decade and what he is doing after work that could be making his life endurable.

Seem like a fine job to be honest. No customers, work at your own pace, listen to music, decent pay depending where you go.

Maybe it's just because I'm a robot but that doesn't seem so bad.

He has a secure hands-on job that doesn't pay too badly for what it is. You've nothing to feel bad about.

>be shopping at grocery store
>see adult user from school working a teenager's job there
>"oof, glad i didn't grow up to be that"
>start shopping somewhere else from now on

Would he still be working if he had (attempted???) to rape girls instead of boys?

>see user bagging groceries
>don't I know him or something, he looks familiar
>OH YEAH, high school
>my balls itch and my feet hurt
>how the fuck am I going to pay my credit card balance off
>don't make eye contact with user I don't want to talk

>school's janitor retires
>whole school goes outside to wish him farewell
>drives away in RV
This was the 90s. Would this still happen now? Or are custodians untouchables?

>unironically defending lazy fats that empty a few garbage cans and occasionally sweep a room

More like that was head jannies in '90s movies. IRL janitors have always been viewed as subhuman.

Enjoy your disgusting floors and filled trash cans you teenage retard

>see user i used to know from high school stocking shelves at grocery store
>our eyes lock as i'm about to pass by him
>i fail to contain a sneer
>he sees it and solemnly looks at the floor and says nothing
:^]

Yes because he has white male privilege.

What do you mean? He's white and male and not working now.

A few years ago I found that more than one of the people from my graduating class work at the Walmart just down the street from the high school.

Attached: 1513654019919.jpg (399x464, 52K)

>See person from school
>Hide from them to avoid them talking to me
>When the notice me I pretend I don't recognise them
>When they talk to me I pretend I have no idea who they are

Since when did becoming a janitor = failure?

State/Federal janitors make ~40K a year and have excellent benefits. It's a not a fortune but still.

I can think of worse jobs

same
I literally try my hardest to avoid anyone i've known when growing up that's at the store I work in. I hate feeling like I'm some kind of complete fuck up in a mostly white upper-class upbringing amongst my former peers

>be OP
>make thread
>"time to do student report cards and drink"
>never bother replying or being a part of your own thread

He's also not in jail like he should be. Like all pedos should be.

The janitor in my elementary school was the a riot. Every kid loved him. He was fuckin' funny and even had the wits to yell at us for calling Michael Jackson a pedophile said we had no proof. He was the king of the school not you lame teachers.

>be OP
>make fun of autists
>find out a couple years ago I'm autistic
>make fun of janitors
>became janitor
>also teacher I don't remember much of when I was their student also works at school I janit at
I've replied a few times. Felt a bit insecure since the teacher looks at me kind of nervously the few times we pass by each other (not in an openly derogatory way), so I made a thread about it. Wanted to gauge how some people view jannies since I never really saw them in a positive light prior to working alongside them, also figured this thread would dredge up people with similar stories and feelings.

Oh, then we've had a couple of conversations. I respect you as a janitor, mate. I'm glad you're doing something with your life.

Thanks. It's a surprisingly satisfying job.