I have pinworms and my ass is itching so much it hurts so bad aaaaaaaaaaaaah...

I have pinworms and my ass is itching so much it hurts so bad aaaaaaaaaaaaah. HOW DO I KILL THESE FUCKS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE

Attached: 1505751599248.gif (400x400, 557K)

It's been an hour of pain , I'm gonna cry

I WILL KILL THEM ALLL FUCK YOU IT HURTS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If I had a gun I would kill myself right now , this won't stop soon will it?

Attached: 1492280059875.png (500x495, 396K)

put a bird in your ass

IM GOING TO EAT SO MUCH GARLIC TOMORROW JUST YOU WAIT. NO BREAKFAST, NO DINNER JUST GARLIC AND IM GONNA SHOVE THE REST UP MY ASS

Attached: 1518494070256.png (349x491, 203K)

I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY ALL SUFFER. THEY WILL HAVE SLOW DEATHS

I'LL BOIL A KETTLE AND POUR IT DOWN MY ASS. ILL FUCKING DO IT
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

I am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all I am going to kill you allI am going to kill you allI am going to kill you all

It's beginning to die down but I may have spoken to soon

NO I WAS WRONG

Try rubbing alcohol

Just stop just stop please PLEASE . It's been so long

Attached: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (545x362, 32K)

I tried stuff with alcohol in it and it burned really bad

Relax user you're just dying, it will be over soon

I should really trim the hair around my asshole

Get a black bull to fuck them out of your ass

Death, is that you? HURRY THE FUCK UP AND END MY MISERY

I will never forget, I will never forgive. My new goal in life is the wage war against these parasites in my body. I WILL ENDURE THIS NIGHT OF PAIN FOR WHEN THE DAWN COMES TESCO SHALL OPEN!

drink bleach
When you shit it out, the bleach will kill them

Another hour and I'm legit pouring that down my ass

Eat a bunch of lemon maybe? Many insects and the like seem to hate lemon.

starve yourself for a week or two and they'll all die. also you'll lose some weight you fat fuck

Please worms just let me sleep

I'm actually crying. It won't stop

Just take one of those worm killing pills and they'll be gone within 24 hours. Take a second one two weeks later to destroy any new worms, the eggs take two weeks to hatch. You can buy those in any random drugstore.

want me to sing you a lullaby?

I won't need a prescription will I?

Nope, you can just buy them. They're cheap as well and works like a charm.

Go to the hospital? That's what I'd do if I had worms living in my asshole.

Just talk to me user, please

post wormridden asshole you faggot

Thank you user.

You hear that worm fucks? 8 hours and 10 minutes and your ass is gone

read the rules, youu newfag

I would if I could user, I would if I could.

Do you have a waifu to think about as you die? An user's last thoughts should be of his waifu.

you can, just spread those cheeks apart and take a picture you goddamn fag

Anzu, hold me Anzu I'll be gone soon

Why does this hurt so much. I thought it was meant to be an itch not constant sharp stabbing pains

It's ok, user. Just close your eyes and when you open them, you will be forever with your waifu.

Attached: anonsfinalmoments.jpg (558x850, 204K)

My ass is hairy and I'm covered in shit down there anyway

>constant sharp stabbing pains

they're starting to eat your flesh user RIP

I'm worried they are doing that, is that a thing they do when they get hungry!

I think i had them when i was 10 and it was definitely from chewing off dirty fingernails. So don't do that. Also put tape on your spinchter, so they cant come out to lay eggs at night.

Go to hospital and ask them to enema your asshole with a gallon of worm killer 30%

Status update, frendo?

Attached: image.jpg (845x640, 107K)

Unironically a small amount of high proof vodka up the ass.

Get a tampon off yer sister and soak it in vodka then stick it yer poopa like a sharpie op.

user, why are there worms on your asshole?

>worms slithering out your anus at night to lay eggs

Attached: CRgVF0EWEAADzK8.jpg (494x466, 21K)

How did you get them? True question