What are you motivations to get fit? For me, I want to have a good looking body...

What are you motivations to get fit? For me, I want to have a good looking body, while I bust my weeks pent up load inside white women. It's very redpilled since I'm a descendant of the Middle-Kingdom.

Attached: ZgUiJSu.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/bottlenecks_01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like lifting and I want to be able to kick car doors of their hinges

Aesthetics, strength, general health and fitness, boredom. I really like the idea also of making your body effective. I really dislike just letting my body waste away and doing nothing about it, I have muscles, might as well make them good muscles, I have organs, might as well strengthen them, etc

Well lifting is not enough these days. You should compete to be the strongest in your gym.

If girls are still attracted to you, you are too small.
Fucking twink

damn yeah that's a good idea but honestly I've been thinking about training for a 5k. I'm a student so I could pull it off in the summer and early fall without killing gains, I've been neglecting my heart for too long

I prefer women and if you read the bible, God says I can burn you.
Personally I think lifting boring as a hobby unless you don't have any urgency and get competitive.

So you arent white? Why would you pollute your genes with whit*oids or grace them with your seed?

Anyhow, for me its mandatory, Im a navy diver

>Why would you pollute your genes with whit*oids
Because I have a fetish for white women. I'm a Canadian and Asian.

My GF is in another country until her work visa comes in. Currently stretching and cutting hard so i can destroy her anus as soon as she gets off the flight.

That's hot

I’m trying to come up with a joke that combines hoser with hoisin sauce and I would bow to your expertise in the matter.

what does middle kingdom mean

>strengthening organs
weightlifting will not do that. You need chi gong for that.

Tbh if you really want the cream of the crop, you'll look for southern girls. Personality and all that boring shit aside they have an exceptional array of thick white blondes, and no one does it better. I'm in TN and you can tell there's something in the water and this isn't even deep south. Even in the small towns where everyone is b u s t e d as fuck for some reason, there is always a thick token blonde that looks better than you're op pic.
The thing is you talk unironically like I just did and it's very creepy fatboi pol talk, so they probably won't touch you, no offense bro
>Why is everyone in small towns so much more unattractive and physically interior even below the face

Sourthern girls are usually one extreme or the other though. Like 10/10 hunting queen or 1/10 white trash. Very prudish or very slutty.

Not him but I'll take a shot, I think there's some gold in this somewhere
>Don't worry about girls, you'll be too busy eating your Muslim pet dog in a wok
Meh

>very creepy fatboi pol talk
I don't eat 20 hamburgers like you Americans do every day.

That's what I'm saying. Like the vast majority of small town/hunting queen/country girls actually from the countryside are terrible 1/10s. It's like walking into a different world, I just don't get why. Like how does that happen? Is it actually inbreeding/not enough diversity in the gene pool? Sounds memey

Don't get me wrong a lot of them are nice, sweet people and salt of the earth. Love em. Love that they exist and have their own thing going on. But the ugly stick got deepthroated at some point

What a stupid and false stereotype. Sure like 1% of the population that's obese mouth breathing land whales does that. But generalizing all Americans is very ignorant at best. When you say American's, you're referring to Canadians and Mexicans and bunch of others too. Fucking retard. Use your pea brain before you type, faggot.

Some of it is actually from inbreeding. But a lot of times it's just lack of genetic diversity. After a couple of generations you get a bottleneck effect.

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/bottlenecks_01

midwestern girls are where its at. Southern girl physicality with higher IQ, whiter, and no gross accent.
t. southern guy married to qt redhead with babymaking hips from Minnesota.

China

>gross accent
Disagree, the southern accent is pretty hot.

Top kek implying Canadians call ourselves american. Nobody wants to be associated with your joke of a country amerifat

Okay faggot. Just remember white women don't really like asian men that much.

sage

yet nearly all the technology you use in your life was made by us.

It's easy to throw pebbles at the king while you cower in your shitshack. Enjoy hockey and being known for maple syrup.

That makes perfect sense thanks user

pretty much the same.. i want to become muscle toned and bust my loads inside a nice juicy vagina

I have a pad of fat around the base of my dick and I think I can go from 5.5in to 6.5in if I lose some weight. That's enough to boost from tier 2 to tier 3 on most of those anime girl dick reaction pics.