Is there a worse fate than being born an ugly male in the modern era, where male looks are valued above all else?

Is there a worse fate than being born an ugly male in the modern era, where male looks are valued above all else?

Attached: dtxzo9itb3411.jpg (626x631, 36K)

chinman?!

Honestly I think people are slowly waking up to the problem
But for us still alive there's not much hope. We're doomed.

you can do pretty much anything with the internet these days without ever having to show your face
modern times are the best times

get laid without showing your face.

Yeah except going to school between ages 5-18 you know that thing people are supposed to do to build a social support network that will help them later in life and lay down the foundations of their career

you have to admit that if you are only valued for your looks you must be pretty retarded. are you a woman?

Being ugly and rich is still better than beautiful and poor.

>is there a worse fate than the one I've diagnosed myself with?
jesus christ you are pathetic. The answer to your question is yes, obviously.

I didn't diagnose anything. Women did.

>ugly male in the modern era, where male looks are valued above all else?
I guarantee a woman has never said that to you. Ergo, you've assigned yourself to this fate. Sure, looks are important, I'm not denying that. But plenty of ugly people have gotten laid and/or happily married.

They have called me ugly enough times. Most times I was rejected before I even had the opportunity to open my mouth and say anything. Ergo, male looks are valued above all else.

Titanic.jpg

Attached: titanic.24590.jpg (800x1200, 296K)

Male looks never were valued too much.

>Ergo, male looks are valued above all else.

Yes, im sure people like Wayne Rooney, Adrien Brody or Lemy/Ketih Richards are virgins because they are ugly as fuck.

being born an ugly male, a brainlet, having a bad family, being low test, being awkward, depressed, anxious, no talents.

it actually goes on and on being ugly is very bad but being completely btfo by life is another level of hell

Attached: ArgeXxv.jpg (800x680, 101K)

You know, it's possible they were going off of other cues besides just looks.

follow the teachings of saint elliot

Yes, being born painfully stupid.

why so you can end up a despised school shooter type everyone calls genetic trash or someone who made bad decisions?

what a joke, i do hate normies though, it actually infuriates me when people justify everything humans do

being born an ugly female. there's no worse crime.

I'm not judging. I agreed with Elliot.

Show me one man who is ugly and not just fat.

google "just be confident bro"

Billions of humans would trade places with you, sweaty.

I'm assuming it's a photo of a recessed chin, which you don't have yourself?

just lose some weight and that jaw line will cut glass

Attached: DSC00103.jpg (1392x1600, 191K)

>none of those couldnt be saved by proper diet, gym, haircut, facial expression and fashion sense

Nice excuse bucko but as with every excuse - its not real.

Attached: 1413995587396.gif (245x216, 757K)

you know what happens when you assume? dumb cunt

I'm not the guy you think I am, I'm just saying it's ridiculous that you're saying there are no ugly, thin men.

>There are no men with inherently unattractive faces
See above.

I never see them anywhere.
I know guys with jawlines that shit who also have kids. An engineering degree can get you far.

>I never see them anywhere.
because they are invisible to you

Yeah they are.
But thank the gods, men value doesnt factor face into it.
Unless you plan on hooking up with a 14yo girls, your face is probably the last thing they care about.

Attached: 1421553613704.gif (340x400, 531K)

>because they are invisible to you>>

Of course they are.
They are invisible because they think their face matters so they skulk in the shadows, talk with muffled voice, cant disagree with anyone, cant present their own ideas, cant stand by their opinion etc.

Why in god i would pay attention to losers like that ?

that is your perception. not reality

If you believe there are people who are more attractive than others, then it stands to reason, with the same logic, that there are people who less attractive than others (ugly).

With that being said, let me just say that I understand that the people on this board have an unreasonably negative outlook, but feeding them lies like "there are no ugly people" does not help. People always make the mistake of lying when they're trying to console someone. People need truth. If you think the world is good enough that you don't have to lie, then don't. You will only make people resent the world in the long run with lies.

>I never see them therefore they don't exist
Please.

No, thats reality.

I know many ugly fucks who are confident, will argue and defend their postitions and ideas, dont break under pressure, can easily flirt with chicks etc.
This board on the other hand is a collection of retards who have no spine because they talked themselves into believing that face factors into men attractivness.

would you date any of them?

what you have posted is the king of the sheeple
play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Well im a guy so no.
Based on my experience if women has to take a slightly more pretier guy with no spine and confident but more ugly guy - uggo wins. Everytime.

but they don't have to choose either option. they wait for chad

That guy posted in the OP is ugly as shit. Dude looks like an angry emoticon painted on a lego piece.
I don't care if women supposedly like it and if it's why lookism betas worship it to comply for female tastes, I'd never want to look like a psycho playmobil.

>An engineering degree can get you far.
So if you're ugly, you have to be rich to make up for it? Great, that's great advice for the people here.

I was told it's women who complain nonstop instead of getting things done?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 98K)

Yeah and since being a chad has nothing to do with looks..
You get my point ?
Not to mention that you are approaching things from typical male point of view aka with cold logic and women dont operate like that.

>Yeah and since being a chad has nothing to do with looks..
entirely untrue.

>but they don't have to choose either option. they wait for chad>>

Okay so lets reverse that.

You have two girls.
Boring as fuck 8/10 who is passive as all hell, cant hold convo etc.
Funny as fuck, 7/10 with whom you share interests, hobbies, you like the same shit, hate the same people etc.

Will you try to get with 7/10 or wait for 10/10 to show up ?

Entirely true.
Being good looking helps with being chad but it doesnt do everything for you.
Elliot was fairly good looking and look what happened to him.

Attached: tumblr_m6pn3nZUo91r39r1zo1_500.gif (500x271, 906K)

My cold logic doesn't apply here

>going from "looks have nothing to do with" to "looks don't do everything"
Nice backpedal, nigger faggot

I never said anything about looks.
I said whether you have pretty FACE or not doesnt matter if you are a guy.
Having pretty face wont help you if have no spine.
Having ugly/average face wont destroy your chances if you have balls and brain.

>My cold logic doesn't apply here
Answer my question.
Will you date the 7/10 women with whom you share so many traits or will you wait for some 10/10 to appear ?

You used the word "looks" multiple times

And I'm gay, so question dodged :^)

Do women really find OPs pic attractive?

Looks as a fac because Op clearly meant face.

>And I'm gay, so question dodged :^)>>
So turn them into guys and answer me.

Probably depends on the guy character and stuff.