Hello Jow Forums welcome to Bumstead's Flower Shop! I Feel like in a time of war we need a neutral zone to be able to...

Hello Jow Forums welcome to Bumstead's Flower Shop! I Feel like in a time of war we need a neutral zone to be able to relax and be friendly.

Attached: Bumstead's_Flower_Shop_2.png (693x564, 23K)

Orchids with team colors.

Attached: Flower_Collage_6.png (1024x1024, 1.78M)

Hi.
I'd like some rainbow roses.

How's about an Easter lily Bumstead?

Attached: gimme-some.jpg (3960x2970, 1.72M)

Is that you maggy?
Sure thing.

Attached: Rainbow_Rose.jpg (736x981, 79K)

How is this?

Attached: Easter_Lilly_Flower.jpg (525x550, 26K)

Get me a flower that fits this qt.

Attached: SmLQ0Fi.jpg (740x1200, 102K)

1) No.
2) Thanks.
3) Checked.

I'll see what I can find.
Okie doke. Hope your having a good day. How is Russia by the way?

Make some flowers for Chocolate.

Danke, you too.
It's snowing since the very morning, just the way I like it.

How is this?
Want some flowers for team chocolate?
Sounds pleasant.

Attached: Fuchsia_Flower.jpg (1920x1277, 581K)

Have some chocolate roses.

Attached: chocolate_Rose_Flowers.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Cream Orchid.

Attached: Cream_Orchid_Flower.jpg (497x500, 90K)

Very beautiful, thanks Bumstead.

Glad I can help. I hope you have a great day. How is the Netherlands?

It's alright, pretty dreary. How have you been? Does Normie still make his gay threads by the way? I've been gone for the last couple of days and haven't seen him make those threads again.

I've been good. I want to say so yes he was banned for a while though.

Peep Orchid.

Attached: pink_Orchid_Flower.jpg (1600x1067, 205K)

Mini Orchid.

Attached: Mint_Orchid_Flower.jpg (660x800, 307K)

Thanks friend!
Happy Easter to you

meant to reply to this one :3
Looks great

I'm glad you like it I wish you a merry Easter.

Hello fellow cream poster.

can I get something shocking? and no, not in a suprise sense, in a "you're going to get electrocuted" sense.

Yes. One moment.

How is this?

Attached: Electric_Blue_Rose.jpg (1440x1080, 280K)

perfect! thank you.

I would like something pretty.

des pa cito

Attached: 51a5c84b908a5cbf09536491f503f837.jpg (1500x2223, 218K)

tHATS NOT WHAT I MEANT

Glad you like it. Hope you have a great day. How is Britain?
What color?
plz delet

Attached: delet_this.png (1066x648, 439K)

Red or black!

How is this?

Attached: Black_And_White_Rose_Flower.jpg (399x480, 52K)

britain is good right now, nothing major going on so I can sit down and rest for a bit.

Great to hear chap.

Bumstead.
I am actually starting to get fucking pissed at everyone now.
If you want reasons why, look at this thread
I forgot to include the American 2hu spam as well

Attached: 1521748390974.png (249x375, 95K)

Makes sense. I think I have a slight idea on how to stop your rage.

Peanut Butter Orchid.

Attached: Yellow_Orchid_Flower.jpg (900x600, 57K)

Chocolate Orchid.

Attached: Brown_Orchid_Flower.jpg (480x640, 61K)

Creme bump

Cream.

team creme a gay
have a sage

Attached: sage.jpg (640x426, 46K)

CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE

>sage
I am reminded of a poster who used to post images of sage leafs. I do wonder what became of them.

Attached: Flower_Collage_7.png (600x600, 314K)

creme

im just going to pretend i know whats going on and sit here waiting for the team names to go away with all the other april fools shit

That is a good idea mini poster. How are you?

What is the flower on the right?

One moment and i can get that.

im good, easter party downstairs that i should probably be attending but i just found out that Jow Forums exists so might aswell explore it

Attached: yes pelase.png (1310x852, 76K)

The Violet Columbine
Wait you just found out about us?

yeah i usually browse r9k but its been getting a bit too cancer recently so i migrated over

That flower is amazing

Welcome to Jow Forums it's usually more gay than this though, sadly

Imagine it. A creme poster. The exact smooth color of delicate, yet powerful authority. The color to swoon over every opposer and follower the creme sets eyes on. A creme's presence is already known, as you can sense an aura of superiority and objective greatness just being within the vicinity of a creme. From mental, to physical, to emotional attributions, the creme is simply unparalleled despite the enemy's best efforts.

Imagine the day in the life of a creme. You wake up, remembering the night before. Ah, a fruitful night. You impregnated every woman within your general vicinity with strong, fertile creme seed. You get out of your bed, looking around to fine a similar sight; a New York penthouse given to you by a quite affluent woman you dated years ago, but soon dumped after finding out she prefers the infidels. The chocolate barbarians scraping the streets and ruining the strong, powerful atmosphere any creme possesses.

You get dressed, with only the best of tailored clothes, to compliment your excellent creme figure and posture. You do not work, as banks give any cremes unimaginable wealth just for being cremes.

You go outside to be greeted by your personal limo, which takes you to a clubhouse which is creme exclusive. On the way, you pass through the Ghetto. This is a part of the city where the underlings and scum of society reside. The peeps, the minis, the peanut butter, and the chocolates. They scream in joy and envy as an authentic creme passes through their bottom-feeder district. Some of them try throwing rocks at your limo, only to be detained by the creme police force, many being your friend.

Life is good as a creme, don't you ever wince in envy being scum?????

WHAT IS THIS

I AM THE REAL BUMSTEAD

THIS IS AN IMPOSTOR

WE SELL CROWBARS NOT FLOWERS

Attached: Crowbar_.png (510x658, 205K)

Today is very much an off day for bant today with this whole april fools thing. So what you want to know are a few things.
A. We don't like frog posting.
B. Folks post a lot of anime.
C. We have a large gay and anti-gay population
D. We have a lot of namefags and tripfags
I hope with these few things you'll learn a little more about bant and enjoy your stay. We are a good board.
I'm Bumstead by the way nice to meet you.

>Not even on creme team.
Dumb fakes.

crame

is bant not a new board? I thought it was a "trial board", and anti gay and a gay group must be fun. to be fair im usually a reddit fag so i dont really know to much about any board but thanks

Yes bant is a new board less then a year old. Also don't tell people your from reddit. Because we hate them So because of that I kindly ask you to either leave or assimilate

nigger

im trying my best i swear. reddit is way to left now a days anyway. all the good subs have gone to shit and only small basically inactive ones are good so i think its time ive moved away

double nigger

Lurk then. Lurk like doing so will save your life.

thanks

Floweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

j

I wonder what this is.

Attached: Floor2_View_1_beta.png (696x554, 3K)

my future arson crime

Actually it can.

gt5fre

flowers am i right?

what's the manliest flower you have and how much?
i was fine with the frogs, the logs and the gay larping but the current state here is too much.

I'll see what I have. Also the best solution for today is either sleep and wait for tomorrow or just dive right into it and see if you come out

How is this flower?

Attached: Manly_Flower.png (752x1061, 797K)

it's beau- it's handsome, thanks
i'll probably just sleep then, it's too late here anyways.
thanks again, enjoy your evening.

Attached: 51930271100.png (293x312, 173K)

Same to you man. Have a good.

Flowers? More like flowers!
ha rekt.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-01 at 9.19.37 PM.png (154x111, 7K)

you ok there Bumstead?

Attached: surprise_raymoo.jpg (304x304, 26K)

:^)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-01 at 9.17.35 PM.png (164x114, 5K)

I'll take that as a maybe

Attached: 1452249998528.jpg (418x282, 36K)

: ^ )

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-01 at 9.15.44 PM.png (483x167, 17K)

RIP creme team. Oh how we where so close.