WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO EASY FOR SEEMINGLY EVERYONE ELSE TO GET A GIRLFRIEND?

WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO EASY FOR SEEMINGLY EVERYONE ELSE TO GET A GIRLFRIEND?

Where the fuck are these single women at?

Where the fuck are these single women who aren't creeped out by guys at?

How the fuck do you find things in common with women? 99% of the girls I just feel like I'm from a different planet when talking to them.

What the fuck? I've tried OKCupid. I'd say I message at least 20-30 girls a week, fucking nothing.

It's not my looks either. Sure I'm not drop dead gorgeous but I see tons of ugly ass guys who have no problems getting laid.

It's that I'm "boring" whatever the fuck that means. I don't like the same things people like. I don't laugh at fucking Jimmy Fallon/Kimmel whatever the fuck his name is.

I AM BEING MYSELF YOU DUMB FUCKS! I AM TRYING! FUCK!

Attached: IMG_0160.jpg (650x445, 90K)

Im in the exact same boat man... I'm 6 foot 2 with an average face and average weight, but apparently women just think im creepy and unsociable...

Attached: 1518920617338.jpg (300x360, 35K)

maybe you should try being less creepy and unsociable? women get with people they want to be around, it's not enough to be what r9k has convinced you is desirable.

talk to femanons from /soc/ that's how i got my gf, i can't relate to normies properly.

Im not creepy or unsociable though, I have a lot of male friends, im just quiet and get shy around women. and my hobbies arent things women find attractive in most cases, especially in my state.

be urself tho haha

x(:{3)

>talk to literal roastie whores with quad digit bodycounts
>I can't relate with normies
>I have a gf
checks out, oh wait no it doesn't.

Do you work in an office?

I'm between jobs right now but every time I work at an office all the girls are taken, and besides dating coworkers is weird,.

Just give up and try to become a chad!

That might work!

Attached: IMG_0514.jpg (125x125, 12K)

Talk to the girls there, don't hit on them dating colleges is a terrible idea. Sounds like you need to work on your chatting game. Make them laugh, share a story whatever. Build up your confidence and take it from there.

then practice on not getting shy around women? It's easier said than done but all I can say is that, when you are feeling anxious, push your attention outward instead of trying your best not to be anxious, because that's never going to work. Being a beta cuck (sorry dude) will get you no female attention whatsoever, it's how nature works. Stand up for yourself and be brave.

>learned how to talk to women
>made some female friends, so apparently my personality isn't a problem
>still haven't been able to get a single girl to be interested in me at all because I'm ugly as fuck
>well on my way towards becoming a wizard
lmao just fuck my shit up, senpai

Anyway, if, unlike me, you are reasonably attractive your best bet would probably be to work on your social skills. Get on an environment where you can talk to girls normally, without romantic implications (l did this on university) and try to hang out and build a connection with them. What I want you to realise is that you don't need shared interests to make friends, that is just shit advice for normies, it's more important to get them to talk about things that matter to them, do fun things together, etc. Also, make an effort to listen, women love that shit. They love to talk about themselves that you can just listen, make a question or a comment every now and them so they know you're paying attention, and be (or at least appear to) considerate of their opinion/feelings, even if you don't give a shit about whatever it is that Stacey did to them or whatever. Since you don't have to talk much, there's not much opportunity to drop your spaghetti or for her to notice that you are a boring, hollow shell of a man with no real personality.

I'm not even kidding, talking to girls is unironically so easy that even a robot can do it, as long as he can get past his social anxiety. Oh, and don't even bother with online dating; it's really only worth it for the top 20% of men. Those 20-30 girls you message also receive hundreds of messages every day from other men who are better than you in every way. You need to be in an environment where Chad's influence isn't as ever-present.

Attached: asdxfad.jpg (429x343, 15K)

I don't know, it just happens naturally to most people like they just click with someone.
This was never my case I have a life and an actitude that makes me maybe someone difficult to interact.
I am honestly clueless about dating neither I understand how it happens I just see single people sudently being together but I cannot grasp the concept is don't understand the rituals

Attached: Chilling in da zone.gif (500x367, 227K)

How do you get them to talk about themselves? every time I'm on OK Cupid they always expect me to have a bunch of interesting funny shit to say and I don't

just lie. also use tinder. no need to talk just wanna fug and y/n

well if you bee yourself then any woman you attract will be attracted to the real you, women wont be necessarily more attracted to you if you be yourself, there may not be any woman who is attracted to the real you, though you'll only find out if you try it.

Fuck off normalnigger. Nobody cares about having sex. Whores exist. Kill yourself.

Like I said, don't waste time with dating sites. You don't need "funny lines" or to dance like a trained monkey in order to talk to women in real life. You just ask them questions about themselves. "So, what's your major?" "I see thats cool, are you enjoying it?", you can talk about her hobbies even if you don't share them by letting her say what she likes about it. If she mentions something interesting, you can ask her about that ("oh, so you're new in town? How are you liking it so far?") Etc etc. If you two seem to get along well (some people just suck and you don't want to waste time on them), ask her if she wants to hang out with you, drink a cup of coffee, shit like that. Even if she doesn't show attraction to you, consider it as a training for talking to women who will, and maybe you will even get a friend out of it.

It feels really weird giving advice as a kissless virgin, but I think you will find nothing I said is wrong.

Attached: bee urself.png (351x419, 13K)

yeah but when in person you need to have good body language, and I have terrible body language. I'm awkward as fuck.

The only way to improve social skills is by practicing. Body language is something that can be learned.

No excuses, user.

Sick of this "Girlfriend" bullshit, the less men obsess over having a GF the more likely you will actually be able to get one. The state of the average women these days is DISGUSTING.

Also the "ugly ass guys" are nothing more then beta provider prospects for these vapid creatures.

Girlfriends are overrated user
Too much work and minimal payoff
Just Save up money for fully automated companion robot gf

>get shy and quiet around women
this explains why women gravitate towards me, I talk and have engaging conversations with them

Travel to developing country. Drink and party every day, get laid. Become more confident with women. Find gf.

>Get on an environment where you can talk to girls normally, without romantic implications (l did this on university) and try to hang out and build a connection with them.
Do you have any examples of places like that? I've tried but I just can't come up with any places, anywhere I can think of seems like the sort of place where a woman is there for something else and wouldn't want to be bothered by some guy like me talking to her out of the blue

You are not welcome on this board