What is stopping me from synthesising my own testosterone? And how the hell do you get it otherwise in australia?

What is stopping me from synthesising my own testosterone? And how the hell do you get it otherwise in australia?

Attached: 1527398573618.jpg (816x612, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/EP1507867A2
pharmtech.com/green-manufacturing-route-testosterone-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[This comment has been removed by Mike Chang and the Fitness Mafia]

Why would you need something your body naturally produces in abundance?

>What is stopping me from synthesising my own testosterone?

probably the fact that you do not own a chemistry laboratory

simple, you just need to [This section has been removed by Mike Chang and the Fitness Mafia. Subscribe to Sixpackshortcuts to access it]

>1018+1000
>not owning a testosterone synthesizing lab
>making it

I made my own few years back, it is not some rocket science lmao even the chinese can do it

just become chinese and do youtube videos

do you mean mixing raws or did you actually create test powder?

I did not Synthetize but I extracted it from dead rodents. 400mg test = about 5-6 pounds of rats

Haha fuck off.

Imagine injecting yourself with concentrated rat blood for gainz haha who would do that haha

Have you tried google? Buying black market steroids on the internet is the easiest thing in the world.......even in Australia.

>breaking bad but steroids instead of meth
what would the series be called?

lack of testicles
nutlet detected

It's not in abundance

>breaking the needle on my syringe for the third time this month

Breaking natty

No homo

because it's not synthesized on an industrial scale, it's extracted from yams. have fun scheming up a total synthesis of testosterone, let alone one that uses over the counter reagents and solvents. the cost would be astronomical.

actually, i'm wrong. i think the predominant route is androstenedione production from various microorganisms and then conversion to testosterone. see: patents.google.com/patent/EP1507867A2 and pharmtech.com/green-manufacturing-route-testosterone-0

Breaking dyel mode

Are you a fucking idiot?