He's going to make it

He's going to make it.

Attached: boogie soon.jpg (1016x736, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9WGagA364E
youtu.be/fPO76Jlnz6c
youtu.be/TZm5pbISD7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is his actual YouTube content like? I’ve gathered that he unsurprisingly covers video games but how did he even gain a following?

By playing a character called Francis during classic WoW. For awhile there was a lot of wondering whether or not Francis was real or a character.

There're no interesting youtubers who play games. They're all retards, some just have millions of followers. Same as why Nicky Minaj is popular.

Stop killing threads you fucking retard

I’m cheering him on. Yes he made a mistake with surgery, but he does have really bad leg problems that preceded his fat. I want this man to win!

Attached: 078EB8E3-386E-4193-9428-2C5EF68B9840.jpg (217x232, 21K)

>nicki minaj
lmfao are you living in 2014 still? Cardi B is the new Nicki Minaj. I know this and I don't even follow pop music.

I don't know shit about pop culture. I don't even know who I'm familiar with Minaj. But the thought is the same - they are cookie-cutter pieces of shit.

He's still eating like 4k calories per day. He's not going to make it.

Except Nicki Minaj is actually a decent rapper.

>Except Nicki Minaj is actually a decent rapper.

Attached: 1526690267333.jpg (230x323, 9K)

Who gives a shit? Females in rap are all garbage, it's just a question of who is relatively less garbage than the other.

Why was the surgery a mistake? He did lost a huge amount of fat.

Bad bait

This. As far as woman go she is pretty much number one.

All rap is trash

Attached: 1527860592306.jpg (411x502, 61K)

Lmao you're retarded

>Niki Minaj
>Decent rapper

Attached: Screenshot_20180524-190037~3.png (321x327, 87K)

>nigger music
>decent
Wew

Not with surgery. He'll get skinny, but he's not going to make it.

Hi nu-males.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9WGagA364E

listen to this since you're posting without knowing any of her non-singles.

Attached: 1524081104915.png (989x1021, 1.12M)

HE'S STILL AT IT

It still trash I don't like rap they are just talking and not singing

He hasn't lost a single fucking pound in months which he blames on his wife divorcing him. He'll be on my 600 pound life in a year or two.

This image.

If I woke up in his body that is what I would basically aim to do.

I'd seriously bust that fat loss plateu.

I'd hit the gym, work on compounds even if I had to start with bars and mobility work.

I would get a legit anti-aging doc to scribe me legit roids and hormone and get fucking jacked.

Also loose skin removal, which before hand I'd get covered in tattoos specifically where the skin would be removed.

I'd have the excess skin brought to a taxidermist and have it preserved and framed on my wall.

I would be known as the psychotic badass who took control of his life.

Fucking go to raves, concerts etc... Fuck all kinds of qt's.

Sure you would, boogie.

>he listens to rap
Can't spell c-r-a-p without r-a-p
Dumb niggers.

it's shit
youtu.be/fPO76Jlnz6c

>I would be known as the psychotic badass who took control of his life
Unlike now when you´re known as a psychotic ass

he's mean spirited when he interacts with other people. like the only way he can make himself feel better is by being passive aggressive to his friends.

youtu.be/TZm5pbISD7U

Attached: boogiepasta.png (719x933, 152K)

>disliking Nicki Minaj makes you a nu-male

liking all hip-hop makes you nu-male, faggot, liking a FEMALE rapper who is whore makes you a turbo s o y boy

>he's mean spirited when he interacts with other people. like the only way he can make himself feel better is by being passive aggressive to his friends.
I first realized this years ago when he was doing a livestream, of Desinty 1 (beta?) or something.

Some people were asking some innocent questions, and he was a complete ass hole. He even banned one or two people.

He makes a video saying "h-heh life is working out ok for me now" and then the next video is titled "MY LIFE IS WORSE THAN EVER :(((((" He's an evil peace of shit. It's worrying that children look up to him.

I'm kinda happy that I don't know who Cardi B is.

But now I must google. Damn you, you popular culture virus.

Why does he have booze in the house? I thought his organs were destroyed plus he needs to lose a lot of weight..

>rich guy gets surgery to solve problems
>still eats bucketloads daily
>guys its because I was abused as a child
This man has to put in effort to get me on his side

>display cabinet of video games consoles
What possesses people to do something like this? I SORT of understand the toys. I don't like toys, I'd never have that shit in my house, but I can understand they're made for display, but a fucking games console?

Also that chilli looks revolting.

This guy's right. Her actual songs are trash but she's the best female feature you can get in the rap game.

If digits boogie dies

Fuck off Boogie, if you spent as much time in the gym as you do trying to fool people on the internet maybe you wouldn't need photoshop.

>she starts singing
yeaa she's trash

Attached: wtf-is-that.jpg (620x465, 100K)