Pepe Health Advisory Alert:

Daily reminder to give yourself a quick [sterile] enema after every poop for rectal/colon/prostate health.

No one needs small shit residue clumps clung onto their anal walls for the entirety of time until the next poop, releasing their toxic chemicals from all the shit in the environment/food you ate.

>Don't just wipe..clean that pipe!

Attached: PepeHealthAdvisory.gif (621x621, 192K)

Yeah cause when you eat toxins and shit that's bad for you it doesn't get absorbed into your body in the mouth, stomach or even intestines, it goes through the entire digestive tract and ONLY THEN is it released from your shit

user, heed the advisory alert or don't.

Board certified pepe physicians don't give advice to waste your time.

are you trying to make this into some kinda meme

I just wrap my arm up to the elbow in toilet paper and shove my whole hand up my ass.

This is actually dangerous. Doing this too often will remove the mucus layer in your colon which can(and eventually will) cause serious health problems

false!

no. but if a meme will help reduce prostate cancer than im all for it!

hello Pfizer. Your intestinal mucous is mostly depleted in the area anyway shortly after dumping. It will re-coat the surfaces as quick as your nose runs, literally almost instantly.

Sorry we will be preventive instead of getting ill and buying your pills.

This is true. But enema is not the answer. You need to eat stuff with a lot of fiber so that your feces bulk and push all the shit clumps out of your large intestine.

You have healthy/good bacteria in your gut that help break food and other stuff, and you're washing it all out when you get an enema. You're better off just sticking to fiberous diet for a month than an enema. Besides, It's healthy to eat veggies

Fiber is good!

But, nothing is 100% a solution to a non-toxic rectal environment other than a regular flushing of the area. Our food and environment is so far removed from what we evolved for, this is the reason prostate/rectal cancer is only increasing (along with most forms of cancer) and it has to do with exposure! and the soft tissues of the rectum/colon and its moist environment and design for absorption is the most dangerous area for toxins!

But a good diet helps many other things and you should always do this too!

I've always wondered what a robot doctor post would look like. Thanks for health alert too.

>he doesn't know who the main stake in enema manufacturing is

Ooo boy

you're welcome!

(always remember to visit your local PCP for regular checkups in addition to home based prevention)

Remember,

1 in 4 young healthy males WILL develop prostate disease/cancer in their lifetime!!

he provides no facts for his first claim or his second more vague and cryptic meme response.

HELLO PFIZER

>also thanks pepedoc

>says the Pfizer rep
piss off, nice reddit posting by the way. This is Jow Forums

>toxins
Son, too many enemas will kill off the gut bacteria you need to be healty.

that can actually kill important bacteria and weaken sphincter muscles

Than don't heed the health warning!!

(by the way, most of this gut bacteria youre referring to lives far up the small intestine, not the very end of the large intestine where most nutrients are already filtered out!, also the hardened state of the stool provides lots of gas pockets which isn't as conducive for the good bacteria you speak of!)

see above

also, an enema nozzle is probably 1/20th the size of your average stool!! your claim is entirely false!!

Do you have a single fact to back up anything you said?

>tells people to not prevent cancer
>I call him out
>he merely says the same thing i said instead of being compelling

yawn

Would you like me to google map your nearest medical research library?

>makes claims with no evidence just says pepe nonense
>someone asks for evidence
>deflects by saying go to the library

Boooo not even trying. I'm out.

originally suiting up in my armor for this post.

Attached: JarvisTargetAllRedditors.gif (652x444, 1.9M)

>still no logical rebuttal
>thinks he can pull me down his endless (You) rabbit hole of ignorance and no real information.
>me ever responding again unless he can bring anything real to the table

So the answer is "no, i can't back up anything i said because i'm just talking shit". I hope you're just memeing or otherwise just fucking stupid and not intentionally trying to get people to fuck up their intestines.

>>still no logical rebuttal
You were asked to provide facts. You didn't and instead replied with drivel. He pointed that. You reply with drivel again. It's clear who is being illogical here

I can't teach you how to be a Proctologist in a Jow Forums post sir.

So as I said before,

heed the warning or don't!

(also please go ahead and claim victory because you are still hanging onto your thread of ignorance, i dont care!)

enemas are bad for you. they stretch out the muscles that are supposed to transmit the feeling of being full and needing to poop, and they deplete the healthy bacteria that you need living in your gut to digest food properly.

similar to circumcision. just another contraindicated health procedure invented by perverts.

samefag. i happen to know. this is a samefag retard.

>stretch out muscles
>its smaller than 90% of waste you expel

sure kiddo.

You're again dodging the question and replying with drivel. Provide a single fact to back up anything you said or fuck off

You don't even know what a samefag is, retard. Why are you dodging this btw?
>I hope you're just memeing or otherwise just fucking stupid and not intentionally trying to get people to fuck up their intestines.

>hes still here providing nothing

well, i guess nothing of value was lost in turn.

everyone falling so hard in this obvious troll thread.
hope the op is satisfied with the huge amount of (you) gathered

Attached: 1387228628341.gif (645x773, 16K)

>underrage samefag wasting his night arguing with a doctor trying to save fellow robots