AMA

Ask a former robot who now has a girlfriend anything.

Attached: couple_sleeping.jpg (1140x760, 613K)

would you please kill yourself

>former robot
>now have gf

You've become a normie retard

no, I would not please kill myself

Was it worth it? Entering the fold of society, never again to observe it from the vantage point of someone who is truly alone?

Ask a normie anything, then. Whatever the fuck terminology you want to use my dude.

Yes.

How'd you meet and how cute is she?

She's a spic, isnt she?

Attached: qt colombian girl.jpg (1080x810, 172K)

wow nice get

duasii

Nice fucking quints my dude, I am honoured to have your post in my thread.

We met on Discord, but we do calls occasionally and have met up before, besides just texting every day. She's pretty damn cute, way better than I should be able to get.

Now you're in it. Part of the group that makes up the overland, while we remain in the dark of the underworld. From the shadows we observe, missing nothing, learning, collecting. Now that you live life you can no longer learn all that the universe knows.

>Has e-gf
>Thinks hes a normie now

Attached: 2D9E4ED3-AEE0-4E45-91A4-6FE0F112A0E2.jpg (179x250, 15K)

She is not Hispanic. She is mixed race, mostly white but partially Japanese.

I admittedly laughed too (this is coming from someone who's married to a young and pretty woman).

Hope you make something bigger of it, OP.

I still get to call myself a robot, then?

Attached: thinking.png (5000x5000, 412K)

Youre nowhere near being a normie. Youre a loser who brags about getting e-pussy. Pretty sad

Most of the mouthbreathers here couldn't manage meeting up with a girl like OP did.

Still a robot, then. What's the dividing line, in your opinion?

Attached: thumbs_up.png (225x225, 4K)

The losers on here have to use the internet to talk to girls. At least when I get rejected by girls, Ive actually met them irl and not on the internet.

>The losers on here have to use the internet to talk to girls
You're avoiding my point. They can talk to them on here but that doesn't mean they can manage to meet up with them, make physical contact with them, form an emotional connection with them.

If he got to do all those things, what difference does it make where he met her?

>The losers on here have to use the internet to talk to girls.

I don't understand this mentality at all. Are you under the impression the internet is some obscure community of social recluses?

How long do you think it'll take her to think up an excuse to leave you that will allow her to think that she is guiltless?

Has she cheated on you yet?
How do you know if you never investigated it?
Chad and Tyrone have been banging her behind your bag the whole time. Although to be honest, they fucked her first.

Oh, it's just a e-gf. You found some chick who needed an emotional tampon and doesn't even have the courage to get one IRL.

You can disregard my other post then.
Except the part about Chad and Tyrone fucking her for a while.

>From the shadows we observe, missing nothing, learning, collecting. Now that you live life you can no longer learn all that the universe knows.
Yeah im sure you're "learning all that the universe knows" by hiding indoors on your computer.

Attached: 286[1].jpg (640x960, 82K)

We talk very often, and honestly I don't know that there would even be enough time in her day for her to be with anyone else.

you can't be a "former robot"
if you got a gf it means you always had the potential to get one, you were just too retarded to utilize it
everyone can get a gf but most people aren't willing to put in the work/settle for something realistic
point is fuck off

Unironically this

e-gfs are a fucking meme. They are not real relationships.

t. former ed8r

That's exactly what she wants you to believe, trust me, almost been there and done that

You getting cucked boi

Attached: 1529672343924.jpg (1200x835, 112K)

Fuck you, fugly