Anyone here been to prison? What was it like?

Anyone here been to prison? What was it like?

Attached: prison.jpg (598x480, 50K)

Never prison but got 6 months in city jail. Full of nogs and the mold in the drywall made me really sick. Some people play punk games. Not a place Jow Forums wants to end up user.

Attached: IMG_1192.jpg (1024x777, 113K)

I was in county jail for a week. Nothing happened. Just a bunch of nignogs talking about the illuminati and how they dindu nuffin.

what was it like though?

was it like, "holy shit this place sucks i dread every day, i want to commit suicide"

or was it tolerable?

Attached: pepe-prison.jpg (1112x600, 96K)

The worst part was being bored all day. I ended up a trusty so I got to work and the guy that picked me up would stop and buy me cigarettes. Picking up trash on the freeway beats sitting in a dorm all day.

is the rape in jail thing a meme?

how are you dealing with being out now? will any jobs accept you?

I did seven years at Morgan County Correctional Complex for drug possession and driving with a suspended license. Whites were outnumbered (obviously). Everybody gets in at least a couple fights in prison. You have to fight back even if you know you're gonna lose, or else you'll be labeled a bitch and have your ass torn apart and commissary stolen.

what do you do now, as a felon?

Work for my uncle's carpentry business. Without nepotism, I'd probably be homeless.

Jesus christ I didn't think drug possession could get you in that much trouble.

Rape is mostly a meme, each cell block has a designated twink

Southern lawmakers are draconian assholes.

that's what I'm scared of if I ever go to prison - what the fuck would I do if I got out that wouldn't be burger flipping, if even that? i feel like being an entrepreneur would be the only option, which is hard

I couldn't do that shit. I'd have to do solitary 24/7 or I would maim and eat someone because of psychosis. Even when just in a mental hospital they had to needle me and put me by myself. That shit will fucking destroy your mind if you're not meant for it.

theres always prey and predator in prison, i never seen it but i heard about it. being out is weird at first u have get used to doing certain things differently took me a while to get use to showering without my boxers on , I got a job a stocking shelves at a supermarket but its hard to find a job when u got violent felony convictions.

I have a job but it's not what you call a good job. Sadly I know a few guys who can't find work because of a record but I've never had a problem. It all depends on what your charges are. Violent changes make it way harder to find a job so I've heard. As for the rape don't take shit and stand up for yourself. If someone thinks your a punk they will probably keep fucking with you. My advice is try not to end up in jail.

If it's anything like my proto-concentration camp I made in Prison Architect, quite bad. (at least 20 prisoners die a day)

Attached: camp.png (1248x702, 1.83M)

doing seven years for a drug case is crazy , did you plea out or you took it to trial , I would done 20 years in a maximum security prison if my family didnt have money for a good lawyer ended up spending 40k on my case to end up doing 3.5 years in Greene correctional facility on gun charge

I was in jail for about 16 hours. It was very unpleasant but I suspect that was intentional. I had all sorts of recommendations to improve it: better food, more comfortable mattresses, make the other inmates shut the hell up if they don't actually have anything to say are and they're just screaming. They could have easily established a smoking section somewhere instead of just banning cigarettes. They say you are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty but for whatever reason they don't act like it.
While I was in the administration of the facility didn't much care to discuss things beyond terse orders ("over there" or "change into these clothes"). Probably the longest conversation I had was with the judge who set my bail inordinately high.
Afterwards I thought about sending a letter but I figured it wasn't really my problem anymore.

learn a trade, do a bit of labouring, learn as much as you can, save up from scratch, become self-employed, earn a good rep, and fight to the top of the shit pile

I'm afraid to go to prison cause I'm 5'4 and have an ass tattoo. Would I be a rape target?

Attached: 1527360313294.png (629x643, 270K)

your ass would obliterated by the end of your sentence

you wouldn't be able to sit down... ever

Yes. Just literally give consent and it won't be rape, fren.

what kind of ass tattoo? asking for a fren

Some roastie tried to trow me in jail for sexual assault.
Spent a year a country fighting the charges.
Plead guilty to sexual harassment and got left go with a misdemeanor.

Been having nightmares about it and suicidal toughs.
I can't function properly any more, can't get a job and on the border of being homeless

Attached: untitled.png (633x758, 136K)

Have any /jailbirds/ ITT seen pic related?

If so, was it accurate, or at least enjoyable?

Also, how does it compare to a psych ward? Some of the people in the psych ward had been to prison and seemed to think the psych ward was worse, though I can't see how that was possible, honestly

Attached: brawl_in_cell_block_99_0[1].jpg (825x464, 377K)

This is why all women are evil.
Original.

I'm scared it would happen again and avoid social situations all together.
I'm thinking of just jumping off a bridge or leaving the country.

>I'm thinking of just jumping off a bridge
And least kys her first.

shall be done

thanks user

Attached: 1507056042750.jpg (390x340, 57K)

Glad to be of help, brobot.

Attached: 1516764720758.jpg (388x388, 23K)

you know, a really smart thing to do if you're running a hellnation is to not institutionalize sodomy so that people can't call you literally The Nation of Sodom and be correct