So this guy actually killed himself?

so this guy actually killed himself?

Attached: FTG-HeroShot-ABourdain-CreditTheTravelChannel.jpg (644x432, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gossiponthis.com/2018/06/09/anthony-bourdain-suicide-killed-himself-girlfriend-asia-argento-cheating-rumors/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had to look it up. Holy shit I didn't know this guy was dead, and he hanged himself too.

Fuck man. If a guy that traveled this lot and met so many people still felt dead inside, then what's for us?

His death is very discouraging because he basically had my dream job.

if you have depression don't bother doing anything. it's a normie sham. fucking do heroin whatever gives you the smallest amount of happiness. thats what Anthony really wanted

Hillary Clinton killed him because he was going to expose her child trafficing stuff.

Why would he kill himself in the middle of making a new show?

>Hillary Clinton killed him because he was going to expose her child trafficing stuff.
Why would he have wanted to do that?

I never want to meet you

Nobody would've believed him and it would get him defamed and killed.

Maybe you never really quit drugs. I used to binge watch the hell out of a Cook's Tour until Jewflix took it off.

his wife was cucking him apparently, i kid you not she drove him to death.

women killed him, lack of love and respect in his own life

Attached: 9bd8334ff5fff8b60e3dc2aba0062bdc.jpg (539x539, 38K)

gossiponthis.com/2018/06/09/anthony-bourdain-suicide-killed-himself-girlfriend-asia-argento-cheating-rumors/

I meant his gf, he had 2 ex wives

imagine beign rich and famous but your gf can't keep her mouth off chad's dick

It was more that another woman failed him and he gave up. He had suffered with depression and self hatred for years. He expressed it regularly in how much of a cunt he was. This was really the straw that broke the camel's back. If three different women fuck him like that can you imagine what terrible things you would start to believe about yourself?

women are playing damage control, simply saying he couldn't control his jealousy and he was mentally ill.

what a bunch of evil cunts

Oh look women being insufferable cunts. Again. They are nothing but scum.

He was anti-white, so...

Wasn't this guy an anti-white jew who was close to getting exposed for being a pedophile so he killed himself or am I thinking of someone else?

he was an anti white jew and liberal males tend to be more miserable than conservatives so maybe there's something to that with his relation to women, maybe he was sensi and not chad enough.

Dude has young daughter he left behind cause of some stupid sluts, god only know how much worse that girl will turn out being raised by some awful thot. Typical pretentious douche.

Attached: 1527456802299.jpg (500x483, 77K)

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HIMSELF

this tbqh highest iq post

Good fucking riddance.
Filthy anti-white faggot.

How was he anti white? Genuinely curious. Never seemed like he got too leftist in his shows.

Any travelled, smart, high IQ person becomes leftist after realizing the evils white people have done through the world. This guy saw the results of colonialism and western imperialism in Laos, Vietnam, Mexico, Colombia, South Africa, etc. etc. with his bare eyes. He knew.

Attached: 1527436294845.jpg (720x893, 31K)

Apparently Bourdain was close to going public with some big story that involved Killary in some way.

Makes you go "hmmmmmm".

Attached: anthony-bourdain-on-hrc.png (640x452, 151K)

He seemed to have some pretty serious relationship problems. Being a former drug addict, it seems like he just killed himself rather than go crazy like Johnny Depp is.

Posted 1 year ago in his AMA
>Nothin' personnel, daughter

Attached: bourdain reddit ama.jpg (562x142, 37K)

He was probably just sick of living. Imagine hating the fuck out of your life even after you make something of yourself and become a huge success. He had nowhere to go but down by that point in his life anyways. Not saying it was the right choice but it wasnt the wrong one either.

probably knew he was raising some soul sucking bitch who will inherit his fortune and be another princess

Maybe he found out his daughter wanted to date a nigger or something.

Fucking bizzare

Lol and people say think of your kids when you want to kill yourself. He knew what was up.

nigga wrote a book about how shitty his life was in his 40s and became famous

There's been speculation that it was an act of erotic asphyxiation. He hung himself using his bathrobe belt on his bathroom door. It's not the most ideal place to commit suicide but a great place low to the ground to jerk yourself to elated orgasm while cutting off blood supply to your brain.

A self-hating leftist.

he killed himself over a bitch. trust me.. it fits right into r9k's narrative and I don't blame him

Makes a lot of sense. I remember that Vietnam episode.

>6'4
>influential
>not ugly

small penis?

Maybe you should hang yourself too.

Most likely. It's a damn curse