WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS HELL HOLE?

HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT THIS STATE WAS RETARDED BEFORE. FUCK WHAT HAPPENED TO US WE USED TO HAVE SOME GOOD THINGS ABOUT US. GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON NOT TO MOVE TO OREGON

Attached: download (1).png (209x241, 2K)

California has much more vibrant and diverse culture than Oregon

I'm half white half hispanic. The majority only gives a shit about the brown side of me

This is one of the worst responses ever. I once asked a girl why she decided to reside or stay in the city I am in. She said it was because it was diverse. Not because it was beautiful, not because she wanted to be close to family, not because it is safe.

What is this bullshit.

california is basically just one giant highway at this point, it's a complete shithole and i would hate to live there

It was a joke. I hear people say that shit about California all the time and it is ridiculous. I would move out of here if I wasn't living with parents.

what state is better though? i cant think of any. the midwest and the south are out of the question. new york is a shit hole. oregon and washington have too many hipsters.

Dont move to Oregon you fucking spic. Stay where you belong in America's Brazil.

>>the midwest and the south are out of the question.
you poor unenlightened fuck

wtf move to Oregon retard

Because Oregon sucks. Unless you can get in at Nike or Intel you have no hope of earning enough money to enjoy the city much less pay rent or live near downtown Portland. And then the problem of Portland itself - it is a gigantic slimy shithole filled with homeless and self important hipster douchebags. It gets grosser every year. Leaving Portland was the best decision I ever made. Not saying you should stay in Cali but to Seattle or Boulder. Fuck Oregon.

new england is nice

Nebraska is chill.

Fuck you stop sending your californian nigger kikes to Boulder!

>the South is out of the question
Never gonna make it

Attached: 1528331588977m.jpg (1024x579, 109K)

Texas has been blacked and beaned already dude. It's just a matter of time before you turn blue like California

the entire world seems like a shithole just move to a state with the least strict gun laws

>diverse culture
The crime and poverty rates are a lot worse, you're right.

Montana. They are open carry which is cool and they get snow which is super comfy.

Texas is a lost cause I agree with but Texas is also hot and humid which is cancer for someone born and living their whole life in Californias nice temperate climate. Ill never be able to adjust.

Please don't move to Oregon, you Californians are fucking ruining what we have here. It won't be long before both parties set aside their differences and build a fucking wall to keep calishits out of Oregon.

Wherever you move to, don't bring the shitty ass policy's that turned California into a shithole.
Don't vote in laws in the state that you move to that infringe on people's rights. This only attracts more Californians and morons that support policy's that turned California and other states into shitholes.

im a NEET living in my parents house in Culver City feels good man

Attached: Losangeles-Stage-Destop.jpg (1366x527, 189K)

>boulder
Fuck off we're full

>where do I move to? X is shit and has too much of X.
Or perhaps, just maybe, the human condition is shit regardless of where you exist and struggle/hardship are apart of what it means to exist.

Attached: rob.png (312x445, 232K)