Her name was Natalia Borodina

Her name was Natalia Borodina

Attached: TOPLESS-TOURIST-KILLEDStill001.jpg (1168x657, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239
youtube.com/watch?v=U24D__hs0Fg
youtube.com/watch?v=KbsFFsvoeAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BONK

Attached: Red_Scout.png (300x472, 166K)

roastie roastie
whacked her head off a postie

Someone post the link, I'm happy she is dead.

How come her head did not fall off?

Can't you use Google?

>Borodina leaves behind an eight-year-old son. It is believed he was holidaying with her in the Dominican Republic. Her family has been notified of her death.

topkek, imagine growing up as that bitches son and googling your mom's death video, what kind of color pilled is that guy gonna grow up to be? infrared pilled? ultraviolet pilled?

Attached: 4pnxBvP9HHGAskgInIRccjAKIi-z-SwX-2bOfIWMQdk.jpg (320x309, 14K)

Teenagers are fucking monsters. This kid isn't going to stand a chance when he starts high school

>You have 1 new message

liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239

Link

But WHO WAS DRIVE? Who let this happen?

did she actually die then?

Yes she died in the hospital.

It might have been suicide actually. No one is stupid enough to do what she did, especially if having worked as a real estate agent earlier.

Youd be suprised at how many people do dumb shit like this just to look "cool"

the wages of sin is death

muh comment not original durr

neck yourself cuck mods.

Well in that case they are dumb enough to not be able to handle any profession. But hey, these days it depends on your looks and how many followers your social media account has, whether you get a job or not. No need for brain anymore.

Crap I could not find her Instagram.

I loved Hereditary (2018, dir. Ari Aster)

Maybe if the driver was drinking, otherwise passengers are responsible for themselves. Who let this happen? The fucking roastie and nobody else, that's who. Don't even try to defend stupid roastie bullshit and pin it on anyone else.

>born same year as myself

I think I'll treat myself for teatime today.

Attached: 1447099962657.gif (500x281, 988K)

I suspect that the driver was equally as dumb as she was. Hear her screaming in the car as her friend gets hit by the pole.

She is hot as fuck

Orginaal

The eternal Natasha does it again.

Not anymore desu

Any aftermath pics? Or vids? Like how mangled her body was and more importantly if those titties were salvagable

She was a single mother too. Good fucking riddance. Typical oligarch cum bucket.

Good post tbqh oregano

Attached: Df5jjN4XkAIfy_1.jpg (425x425, 48K)

Here's a youtube video but it requires logging in to see it.

youtube.com/watch?v=U24D__hs0Fg

Well it actually does not, when embedded.

>fake boobs
>face lift
>undoubtedly the biggest roastie youll ever meet
ok user

the pixels lag for a moment and you can see her tits before it adjusts lmao

The driver can't control some dumb drunk slut. In the comments they say she was charged with manslaughter or something, which is retarded, even if she -was- drinking. I had the sound turned off because my speakers are shit, so I didn't get to hear anything. Either way her roastie behavior(passenger) was punished and the driver shouldn't be charged that hard for what her stupid friend did. Why is a pole that close to the road anyway? In the US the signposts are at least 10 feet from the road even when there's no outlined shoulder. What a shit hole country the DM is.

>implying selling real estate proves she is intelligent

Nigga are you for real?

>in the US the poles are at least 10 feet from the road

Well this isnt even close to true but okay

I dunno what shit state you live in but yes, it's very true here in michigan.

I agree that there's no sense in suing the driver, as she was less quilty of what happened than the victim. Yet she was equally stupid, not seeing the pole approaching and stopping the car.

Around here the poles may become pretty close when they are in the middle of the road between the lanes, but the victim here was on the side of the edge of the road as she was sitting on the passenger's side.

>Michigan

>calling other states shit

Pipe down brainlet.

Well you need a certain level of intelligence for that too. You should not be able to handle that job either, or any other job for that matter, if you are stupid enough to do what she did.

Nigga its called alcohol and adrenaline

Am I evil for finding that funny

You are a low T cuck. Doesn't matter which surgeries she had, she is hot as fuck, top 2% for girls her age, period.

He is just trying to cope. IRL he couldnt even say hello to this woman.

whiteknights really are everywhere

>roastie taking her kid on a slutcation
>single-mother, with no father in sight

Who the fuck was watching him during all this? Sad as shit for the kid, but there's absolutely nothing redeeming in regards to the mother here, whatsoever. He might even be better off if he wasn't orphaned in a way you just know other kids are gonna fuck with.

Hope the grandmother knows better enough to keep that under wraps.

Attached: 1498016253276.jpg (1024x776, 214K)

So you're actually saying that she needed to be drunk to do what she did, as she could not be just dumb enough to do it, as she used to work as a real estate agent before. Even if you just said a while ago that working in such profession does not require intelligence at all. You're contradicting yourself out of your relentless need to object everyting people say.

Besides, I seriously doubt alcohol had much to do with this. First of all it seems to have happened during the daytime, when people usually are not drunk yet. Secondly, her friend could not be drunk as she was driving, and she was dumb enough to not see the pole approaching. And we all know that people usually are like their friends are: a dumb person is a friend of another equally dumb person.

But who cares. Here are some deadly selfies to ponder about.

youtube.com/watch?v=KbsFFsvoeAw

Her parents wanted her to marry a good fellow countrymen with his own job and house. Instead, she ran off and married a Pole.

>mother
>goes out and does shit like this
i guess the memes don't lie after all

Attached: IMG_2683.png (500x747, 192K)

Ah yes, I remember this whore. She got rightfully BTFO.

Attached: 1508084936001.png (640x894, 304K)

Lol yeah the guys get toghetter to read the bible