Cunts what's the best concept for a tinder bio

cunts what's the best concept for a tinder bio
i know it's not nearly as important as the pic but i've seen some anons who post the cringiest shit in their bios which make me want to kys
also give advice for pics as well
fuck it general tinder thread, femanons post what catches your attention positively on tinder (or other dating apps/sites) as well

Attached: 1529600393033.jpg (960x644, 50K)

Get cancer and fuck off failed normie faggot

stfu you dumb low iq ape
you don't know anything about me, at least i'm willing to give it a try before i sign the verdict that my life is totally doomed

Well go try somewhere else faggot nobodys interested

>Im a giant whore club

ftfy.

I'm interested, don't speak for me fag, run along to one of your circlejerk threads if this offends you this much, there are plenty up right now.

also OP, I'm too chicken to make tinder but if I ever get the courage would like to know as well, I'm mostly just too embarrassed to post my ugly excuse of a face on there.

>Bio
Don't be too serious, bitches hate it when guys tryhard on tinder, try to pretend this is not your only option for getting laid.
Try to be humorous and nonchalant.

>pic
Have a nice pic of yourself and some others with friends in a social setting. Make it look like your a fun guy with cool hobbies

how important is the "friends" part?
i don't have any

It's a bit crucial, women are more about social status then looks. If your at a family gathering or something try to get a group photo with your cousins or someone around your age.
You don't actually need friends, just the appearance that you do.

some guy posted this quite some time ago. Its a good template. I have a gf so I never used it, but its pretty good

Attached: 1517292337953.png (635x2646, 924K)

the goal is not to take it too serioulsy and you should be fine. Godspeed user

It's complete garbage and I have yet to understand how he got matches and I don't even though my bio was just as cringe inducing

>Inb4 bad pics
I posted my tinder profile on soc and they said it's not too bad

you are offically a failed normie.
Go ask reddit.

Remember to SAGE bois

Attached: 5qmwFZf.gif (540x306, 122K)

you're one as well, you're just too afraid to do anything about it

if you think it's shit then there's no hope for you, sorry.
Go ahead post your perfect bio in which you point useless shit about you. -STUDENT 20+ y old, FUNNY, LIKES BIDEO GAMES!
girls sure do love those you fuckhead.
Being quirky is the way to go, but i bet you're too autistic to understand humour.

Too afraid to do what?

stop teh pissing contest desu

Attached: 1521408886171.jpg (849x1200, 182K)

>anything about it
you know, to lose the "failed" part

Nice dubs man.
I wish I was a failed normie man.

You likely seen me argue with anons that fucking a whore doesnt mean anything yeah?

I fucked like some whores doesnt make me a normie.

you're talking like i know you so i don't know if it's sarcasm or not, if you avatarfag i'm not familiar with your posts, sorry
anyway i'm a virgin so i never fucked anyone period, so i'm even less of a normie than you then i suppose.

I'm going to touch my peepee to this pic.

sorry robro.

WHy must robots constantly judge each other?

Unless you are an actual hikki NEET, you are more normie then me but who cares.
heres a hug

Attached: misty ss.jpg (640x889, 93K)

Post your profile and I'll give you advice op.