Hold on user, before we begin, I have to tell you that I'm HIV positive, do you still wanna continue?

>Hold on user, before we begin, I have to tell you that I'm HIV positive, do you still wanna continue?
>Why the shocked face? Just put that condom on and lets bang!

What do?

Attached: sexy20.jpg (778x1006, 120K)

how about no, disgusting whore

>why are you mad? you wanna stay virgin forever? get the fuck outta here you stupid incel!

Alright, see ya bitch! You clearly only tried to get with me because no one else would get with the HIV bitch.

Get the fuck off me, puta

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.22_[2018.06.05_17.38.08].png (539x715, 420K)

"Sure thing baby. Just let me go get my condoms."

Escape.exe

I'd unironically still do it aids isn't so bad

People have no obligation to inform others of their HIV status. I am going to report you for unnecessary disclosure. Your actions could potentially generate a feeling of entitlement amongst men you sleep with, leading to their expectation of future disclosure from women who would rather, like a sane person, keep their HIV status private.
In short, you have raped me. You have raped yourself. I will stop you from raping anyone else.

>Jow Forums is now overrun with serophobes
For fuck's sake, Jow Forums has ruined yet another board.

Attached: 1349103402001.png (417x390, 288K)

(You) Originononaly.

>You are Jow Forums if you literally don't want AIDS

I once knew a dude who was fucking (doggystyle) some chick who had anal warts, about five minutes into it he was overcome by some insane sexual impulse and he took off the condom and started rawdogging her asshole (she was having a SEVERE outbreak at the time). I was passed out drunk but several of my friends who were there claimed you could hear the girl wailing with pain for about two or three minutes before the dude busted a nut and came stumbling out the room with his pants around his ankles and then took off intot he night.
Something seemed to have died in him after that. Like he had this constant look of intense, painful remorse in his eyes for years afterward.

My dick will set drivestick to R, and I will NOPE my way out of there.

Do it without condom anyways, YOLO

>incel when you're the one who told her no
Imagine the mental gymnastics that come along with that comment.

In high school, I actually lost my virginity to a freshman who claimed to have HIV, and she was trying to "bang as many guys before [she] died."

I came out clean, but good lord that was a dumb idea.

Take the test again.

>he's so desperate he'd have sex with a fucking AIDs
have some self respect buddy

if she has HIV she's gonna be on retrovirals. With a condom there's literally no chance you could get infected.

>Is on r9k
>Says have some self respect
Are you retarded

Chances are 0,0X % of getting it if you're a healthy boi. Would you faggots do it now?

Can you get hiv from paizuri?

You need to be the guy on retrovirals if you want to do this. She's on retrovirals to keep her CD4+ cells count up. You need to prevent the initial infection.

full body ribbed rape condoms when?

I'd suck on her titties then dip

A reminder that if you still say yes, you're even more pathetic than a virgin.

> take PrEP
> wear condom
You're gucci

satan gives a robot advice

>actively contributing to the rise of super-STDs
I hope they eventually turn deadly.

AIDS is different from HIV you brainlet. In both cases you can protect yourself. Sex with someone with aids might kill them instead because you sneezed on them.

Get the fuck out of my house you rotten infected whore. Why did you even talk to me?

> taking/ promoting preventative measures to halt the spread of STDs.
> actively contributing to the rise of super-STDs
Explain.

>dude HIV is different haha it's not so bad haha lmao
Or you could not be a human rodent and spread virulent diseases, how about that you rotten slime?

I'd do it with a condom. HIV transmission from hetero sex, even without a condom, is extremely uncommon.

Absolutely would never see her again or answer further calls/texts though. I'd just use her to dump a load and then move on.

It's pretty much the same concept as super bacteria and sanitizer.

In context of the OP. If you knew the actual risks. You could argue that the odds are so low one might agree to sex. Thats all I want to contribute to this thread.

>puta
>Being too big a faggot to swear in English

Yes. but in this case you are washing your hands with 4 different products that disrupt 4 different stages of the HIV life cycle. The occurance of a hiv particle that develops anti-measures against all drugs is very, very, very unlikely. It can be ruled out mathematically.

Roastie THOT begone from my site.

What is the nme of this seropositive girl ?