My favorite bands are oasis, The Sex Pistols, The Replacements, blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Weezer...

My favorite bands are oasis, The Sex Pistols, The Replacements, blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Weezer, and The Gaslight Anthem.
What are your guys?

Attached: headphones-2.jpg (600x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/11Y987Uf1wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My favorite bands are oasis, The Sex Pistols, The Replacements, blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Weezer, and The Gaslight Anthem.

Bands are oasis, The Sex Pistols, The Replacements, blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Weezer, and The Gaslight Anthem.

I like weezer a lot too user. Idk it's hard for me to have a favorite band though because if I listen to anything too often I just get sick of it

oasis, The Sex Pistols, The Replacements, blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Weezer, and The Gaslight Anthem.

are oasis, The Sex Pistols, The Replacements, blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Weezer, and The Gaslight Anthem.

My favorite are oasis, The Sex Pistols, The Replacements, blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Weezer, and The Gaslight Anthem.

led zeppelin
the who
queen
the marshal tucker band
the doors
credence

I've been binging on oasis a lot lately and kind of like rediscovering parts of their back catalogue. I really like oasis.

Pavement. The fall. Green day.

What?

Was about to call you a faggot befre realizing I'm a neophaghote

I don't really like anything post American Idiot. There's days I think RevRad is at least the windows 10 after the windows 8 and other days I think it was the final nail in the coffin for me considering myself a fan. For the record I really dig The Longshot record. Green Day have a special place in my heart and I want to like them and feel like they've earned good will from me. Sometimes I get genuinely depressed by their fall from grace. It's such a basic bitch answer but I think my favorite record is AI. I think it might be a top 10 or 20 record for me. Favorite GD song is Whatsername.

oasis
The Sex Pistols
The Replacements
blink-182
Fall Out Boy
Weezer
The Gaslight Anthem

My favorite bands, in order
>oasis
>The Sex Pistols
>The Replacements
>blink-182
>Fall Out Boy
>Weezer
>The Gaslight Anthem

>kid looks like i did when i was younger
spooky

>Muse
>Red Hot CP
>Steely Dan / Donald Fagen
>Blue Oyster Cult

21 GUNS

THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO BE

Oh Muse, how can one band be so interesting and so boring at the same time?
I've never really been able to get into RHCP outside of the singles? What do you think I should try? Do you agree with the general consensus that they've gotten bloated and flabbier with age?
I've never listened to Blue Oyster Cult. I like Ghost a lot, and with the frequent comparisons, would you recommend giving Blue Oyster Cult a listen?

Why do most robots listen to rock music? Not even metal, just certain genres of rock? Not saying its a bad thing or anything and it obviously isn't the case with all of you guys, but most of you listen to similar music.
By the way, my favorite bands:
>Mastodon
>Baroness
>Crowbar
>Burzum
>Cradle of Filth
>Blind Guardian
>Kvelertak
>Meshuggah
And of course many more local bands...

Electronic music fag here, I like 501, Toneshifterz, and some others

Metallica, Queen, Skynyrd, Megadeth, and Pink Floyd.

I don't like metal much. I really like Ghost and Zeal & Ardor. I have a feeling I would like bands that are considered more accessible for metal like Avenged Sevenfold, System Of A Down, and Rage Against The Machine if I spent more time with them.

, The Sex Pistols, The Replacements, blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Weezer, and The Gaslight Anthem.

Wow user we share the same taste! My favorite bands are oasis, The Sex Pistols, The Replacements, blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Weezer, and The Gaslight Anthem.

Mainstream garbage

I also like the Bleeding Through record that came out this year, the Eighteen Visions record that came out last year, the Dead Cross record that came out last year, Marmozets if they count

couple of questions there, ey?
Muse is hit or miss for me, i only like a select few songs.
RHCP has got old and died some time ago, but their popular ones are popular for good reason: they're damn good.
I dont know what you mean by Ghost, pill me on some songs.
Songs i'd advise:

RHCP - Californication, Under the Bridge and Snow (Oh)
SD / DF - Reelin in the Years, Do it Again (live version), I.G,Y
BOC - Veterans of the Psychic Wars, Black Blade & Don't fear the Reaper
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole Knights of Cydonia, Knights of Cydonia, Knights of Cydonia & Knights of Cydonia

youtu.be/11Y987Uf1wY

Ghost? The Swedish metal band with the nameless ghouls and the guy who dresses up as the Satanic version of the Pope? Listen To Square Hammer, Mummy Dust, Rats, and Dance Macabre.

Yeah, Ghost really is pretty good. They genuinely seem like they care about their music and are pretty original. The bands you listed are usually called "nu metal" and most regard them as objectively bad music, but imo, they are just really fun bands to listen to, especially SOAD.
Heard of all those bands but never really listened to them other than a couple of songs.
Considering the bands you like, I recommend listening to Mastodon. Their first two albums are a bit heavier so not everyone would like them, but "Blood Mountain" and especially "The Hunter" are albums I could recommend to absolutely everyone.

sounds pretty weird, but weird can be good so ill have a listen

streetlight manifesto

the cure

the smiths

black flag

Out of those song the only one that I'd really listen to would be Dance Macarbe
danke

Attached: (back)stab.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

Opeth, Spawn of Possesion, Thy Art Is Murder, Oceano, Rings of Saturn, Septicflesh, Satirycon, Spiral Architect, Archspire,

l like the Blur, The Clash, Mission to Burma, Black Flag , Green Day, Interpol and Creed

what you think of Yes? Zappa?

>Radiohead
>AJJ
>Can
>Hawkwind
>Neu
>Nick Drake
>Pink Floyd
>Slint
>The Velvet Underground

That s just what i can name off the top of my head

new, order, dire straits, pink floyd, iron maiden, blue oyster cult

/dad9k/

new order

old brain fucked up

blink182, interpol, keane, the killers, sum41, taking back sunday, yellowcard

Burzum. I don't really listen to music, but if I had the choice, I'd listen to Burzum.

Most of the music I listen to is by individual artists but some of my favorite bands:
>Steely Dan
>The Pogues
>The Antlers
>The Decemberists
>Fleetwood Mac
>The Moody Blues
>The Mars Volta

A lot of dadrock I know