Fembot here

Fembot here.
Where do I get a boyfriend who is into femdom? Anyone of you robots interested?

Attached: 1529884347006.png (1000x1064, 405K)

there's a lot of robots who are into femdom, not sure if they're here right now though
good luck on your quest to find a sub bf

these losers on here will fuck anything that moves

What are your kinks op?

>these
>losers
>on
>here
>where you are
yikes.

I'm majorly into femdom. Facesitting, verbal abuse, feet smothering. I think it's bad for my mental state but it is the only thing that gives me that much pleasure.

user#8413

go to a bookstore or something, I'm really shy and always wish that I would be approached out in public by a dom girl. look for nervous traits, there's a good chance they are into femdom

The ones who are going to freely admit they're into it are not the kind of person you want as a boyfriend desu.

Attached: 1519933527573.png (496x374, 357K)

You gotta know the fucking... Jesus christ man... Fucking shit... It's like... Fuck... Haha xD

I'd be up to give femdom try

Right here famlam, what are you into exactly?

God bless these threads and the poor cocksuckers who fall for 'em.

Saged.

What's your discords

Could you post yours I'm a little shy

I'd let you sit on my face if we were close. Unfortunately I'm in leaf land.

post in femdom/giantess threads

Rafael#8481
I'm into

Not her but what is the general probability that a normie guy would be into calling me "mommy" in bed?

probably pretty high if you asked him to

my dream is a facesitting dom gf, how do you wanna talk?

>tfw anons post this to make you hurt when all you want in life is a dominant mommy gf that will smother you with her ass and make you refer to her as "Mom" and "Mommy" during sexual stuff.

Attached: sample-f780b8a64dd9cdb90c59ebfed3ae1762.jpg (750x1000, 92K)

Why do women make these posts?
FOURTY PERCENT of men are into femdom, jesus christ. Just go for a cute guy who's shorter than you and you have a sub bf.

>shorter than me
ew...

why would i want to settle for a manlet?

you're not a femdom then

idk if im into it but always been curious, discord is NickGerrr#0500

Is it really that simple? Are short men really more likely to be subs?
I suppose it's working with what you've got.

didnt mean to reply to that comment, im not this guy

I want a femdom gf please. I want to be made a fembot's play thing, but also I want loved please.

No, it's that actual domme women prefer smaller guys. This isn't a made up thing, every single true femdom girl, who doesn't pretend or try to 'get into it' later in life or whatever but rather has been into it her whole life, prefers smaller guys.
If you don't like the idea you're not a domme. Which is fine obviously.

Depending on how attracted he is to you, the number probably ranges from 10-50%

that's absolutely retarded and false
there's plenty of girls that are into femdom that love the idea of domming a taller guy, what the hell are you on about

I'm not submissive, but I'm very lazy and usually tired.

Is that good enough?

I have never met one who isn't a switch or faking it

maybe because you're smaller yourself?

I'm 6'3, white with decent genetics adding on this if there's any woman interested

Nah, because it doesn't exist. True femdoms with a mix of high T and estradiol are innately attracted to smaller guys, otherwise they're just faking it.

>Femdoms only like smaller guys
Welp, just another reason to add to the list of - "Why everything I want in life is wrong or impossible so I should just kill myself"

Oh, no. I do prefer small guys (shorter than me, or at least much skinnier if he's a few inches taller).
I was just wondering if there was a higher concentration of subs in manlets. Although 2/5 is pretty good odds regardless.
Sauce for that stat?

Why would you have to do that?

oh boy I guess you're right then

Im into it if youre into my discord is flatsoft #9218 big fan of facesitting ;)

>I was just wondering if there was a higher concentration of subs in manlets.
OH, yea probably not desu, I don't think being bigger or smaller for a guy would make them more or less likely.

I'm 6'2", so fuck me.

>ITT anons taking the bait
>edition 1919820

:)

im into fendom as long as you dont shave your body hair

well you could probably find a femdom gf regardless but you cant really give her the satisfaction of overpowering you that a manlet would give her, unless you're a skelly and she's very buff.

>picking up women by walking around a bookstore looking like a pathetic nervous faggot
Cringe

Attached: snap.jpg (810x595, 58K)

What's the point if I can't give them real satisfaction? I won't ever be satisfied with myself, so I've developed a fetish to satisfy and be of use to others. If I even feel a little useless or unable to help I break down.

>tfw actually a domme who goes to the bookstore hoping to pick up guys
These are our mating grounds now.

I'm not into anything specific but i would do anything for affection
tuyinet#5334 add me anyone

>who goes to the bookstore hoping to pick up guys
why would you do that? It's a cliche thing desperate guys do.

in your face nerd

the hunt is on, ty 4 the hope

>gentle hopeful robots will read this and believe with all the hope left in their hearts
>bookstores flood with the crowds of lonely young puppy dogged eye robots
>they wander the shelves disheveled and glancing around hoping to spot a domme in search of her good boy
>but their eyes only meet those of other robots
>they see deep into each other and realize they have brothers in their suffering
>the robots realize they had each other all along in their quests for gfs
>the robots realize that the real gf is the friends we make along the way

That was beautiful, thanks.

Nobody wants to be my friend. I don't want to be theirs either. I want to be left alone with my femdom gf or gf (male)

Nice LARP, OP. Hope your dick got nice and hard from all the (YOU).

get off this board right now and find a dick to ride you dumb roast.

Attached: df885gjjrryh.jpg (1305x892, 260K)

>tfw no domme mommy gf
why even live lads

>pale
>skelly
Femanons please take me

Here's something strange OP.

As a virgin I was massively into the idea of femdom. Having had sex, I found out I'm actually rather dominant in the bedroom. I still like the idea of tease and denial, but all of my femdom fantasies have evaporated.

I'd also say working out and gaining some muscle helps. My new fantasies involve picking up and manhandling girls.

Gosh femanons are such goddesses

It could be that your fantasies were based in insecurity and your dom tendencies were lying dormant the whole time.
>gaining muscle
I'll admit, lifting has made me get more into sadistic domination than GFD. Could be because it increases T, even in women.

I hope all male subs aren't like you, that would be disappointing.

Low quality bait. Sage and leave the stage.

But she can give the satisfaction of dominating someone physically superior. Having who could squish you like a bug instead curled up naked at your feet nuzzling your hand is a hell of an ego boost.