What is your biggest fear, robots...

What is your biggest fear, robots? What thing/experience/phenomenon would make you feel the deepest form of sheer terror, if you were to experience it?

Attached: 1517363077342.jpg (240x207, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM
highexistence.com/the-last-answer-short-story/
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dying without passing on the knowledge and ideas that I hold to someone in a way that they understand.

Walking across an iced over riverbed in winter and falling through a thin spot.
Being swept away by the current, slowly running out of breath, your head banging on the layer of ice the separates you from that delicious life giving air. Your vision slowly fading as you stare at the sun through the ice, ineffectively banging your numb fist against the inches-thick pane of ice that separates you from survival, while feeling the numbness permeate your entire body until the panic begins to fade and you slip into a deep sleep.

Alien abduction. I vam't really think of anything else that would be more insane than that.

Jesus christ, I even get excited thinking about how fucked up and scary it would be

Being trapped in an incredibly tight and narrow crevice, on my stomach, arms at my sides.

>being brutally murdered in my home by a serial killer
>drowning in a pitch black water storm

being abducted sounds rad, the aliens might not be all that bad. at least my shit life will have something cool happen in it, even if they kill me

Attached: XU6K3k3z_400x400.jpg (209x209, 6K)

Reading these gave me anxiety

Attached: 8D0248B04B3847C4B628AE92B7557B61.jpg (1060x1048, 193K)

youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM

Anything that ends up with me being completely powerless to stop it. Be it jail, be it Hell, End of the World, abducted by aliens or sadistic people, I will try to fight back and stay cocky for as long as I can, but if I end up completely powerless against it, I will end up broken.

Also meeting an Hydra or Sea Serpent/Sea Dragon, I fucking fear those things for some reason, it's like a phobia.

Becoming a dad involuntary, don't want to make a kid go through the same shit my parents put me through.
Being a socially inept robot helps with that though.

Dying and seeing God.

The possibility of there being an afterlife.

being in so much pain that immediately killing myself seems logical

Holy shit you seem easy to break
I'm gonna specifically track down and kidnap this user then mindbreak and brainwash him until his mind surrenders into being my cocky but eternally loving girlfriend(male)

Attached: 1512213318598.jpg (534x339, 32K)

locked-in syndrome. There's people that have every voluntary muscle in their body completely paralyzed. You can't move, not a single bit, at all. But you're fully conscious and lucid and aware of whats going on around you. If you're lucky you have control of your eyelids and can communicate by blinking at people. If they don't just think you're comatose/brain-dead, even though you're no such thing. There's people who've spent over a decade in a hospital bed like this.

You can resist that though

I had a dream that felt very real involving this. I got fucked up by a truck and ended up in Heaven, apparently in line waiting for judgment. Before it was even my turn, I started to confront what I thought was god about all the shit in the world and why he doesn't do anything about it. Before I could finish my rant, I went mute, and then I found myself back live, except the world was ending, I hugged my mom, aunt and my nieces as we all died. Then I was alive again, except the world was ending again, except this time was different. I was stuck in an endless loop of world ending scenarios, at the end, I ended up broken, not even trying to save myself or doing something about it. It was a sad end, but it felt very real.

Nah, it's only a matter of time, you can't resist especially if you're being fed HRT and exposed to trap brainwash 24/7, and as soon as you develop a stockholm syndrome, it's all over.

Attached: 1426448745670.jpg (603x547, 88K)

I can easily kill you though or force you to kill me. It's hard in the case of Hell because you supposedly can't die, so that's my biggest fear.

The problem of my own power is that if I can't force my way through something, that means all hope is lost and it's better to just end it myself before it's too late. But the fact that I'm here means nothing has been able to stand before me.

What another user said about locked-in syndrome, that is fucking terrifying.

Anathesia is bad enough, I've woken up before when I had my wisdom teeth removed and heard/felt everything for at least 30 seconds before I went back out. The thought of being conscious during a serioius operation....

I had a recurring nightmare for months where I stood in front of God and he told me I died in my sleep and sent me to hell. I always woke up before reaching hell but it terrified me.

being on a small raft in the middle of the ocean at night by myself

Attached: 1516862743591.jpg (1000x659, 37K)

You can't do shit when you're tied to a chair 24/7 being exposed to VR shemale hypnosis, lad.

The problem is you won't get to tie me into a chair, it will end with either you or me dead.

Tazers and anesthetics
You won't believe how easy it is.

highexistence.com/the-last-answer-short-story/

Tazers maybe, anesthetics no (I worked in the field).

People have withstood tazers before, not even taking into account the clothes a person uses can fuck up the tazer.
youtube.com/watch?v=X2xbLV_NSbk

I have stood on my 2 feet refusing to even bend down after having getting the wind knocked out of me. As I said before, the fact that I'm still here means that nothing has been able to stand in my way, and that is my reason for the fear of powerless. If I can't beat it, nobody can, so better an hero.

going deaf and blind would be terrifying as far as im concerned

I'm talking about these tazers, the ones that'll fry you, and THEN apply anesthetics for a longer duration.

Attached: DDS101_1__08371.1456265827.480.400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Either the contact was not stuck properly or that dude is on copious amounts of adrenaline and drugs

>(I worked in the field).
well excuse me?

Attached: 1528774159648.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

My biggest fear is that all the things Ive ever typed on here and elsewhere during my internet career will brought to light and I will be publicly humiliated or worse imprisoned. Ive never looked at CP or dealt with drugs but you dont even to go that far these days. God knows how many sluts ive threatened to rape in my time.

My parents getting old and senile

Cicadas.
>pic unrelated

Attached: gay piano evangelion.jpg (1280x683, 122K)

Why post an unrelated pic if you aren't an op?

When they activate me to go on a mass killing spree. I was brainwashed as a child. Mk ultra is real.

Attached: 1526332915071.jpg (820x1024, 66K)

Because I am afraid of cicadas, so I obviously wont post a picture of one.
*Leaves thread permanently out of fear of faggots posting cicada pictures*

Immortality. Not just living forever, the thought of infinite reincarnation, the universe resetting itself and repeating this life continuously, for all eternity, any existence that's eternal. Absolutely horrifies me.

Made me kek but in all seriousness I quit to pursue something else.

Those things are small time, that's not a taser, that's a stun gun. Have you even done research on what you are talking about? You will end up kidnapped yourself if you try to fuck up anyone without even doing your research.

I have low caliber bullets for humans without bulletproof vests. One of those can damage a huge bunch of your organs in a single shot.

>contact not stuck
>literally like a meter away
Damn that better not be it.

Kek faggot
Origugalig

this is the weirdest thing I've ever seen anyone use reverse psychology to request

Attached: 1522258043917.gif (444x251, 1.8M)

Absolutely nothing besides the void, and skinwalkers.

Being buried alive. The stories of people being exhumed to find scratches under the lid and torn off fingernails inside the coffin give me a sense of dread unlike any other. I'd rather be set on fire than die like that.

being reborn and having to relive my life over and over again with out even realizing. Hell it could even by happening now.

>hose things are small time, that's not a taser, that's a stun gun
They're used interchangeably.

Story time, now, or i declare you a larper
please

I am afraid of fear itself.
Imagine someone slowly inserting a needle into your eye, the fear and panic from that would be unbearable.
The pain doesn't really scare me, the fear from it does.

Attached: Satania27.png (707x672, 386K)

You had dubs twice so why not? Story is not worth the dubs though.

>worked in forex trading and earned insane money
>quit and pursue the luxury of being a wage slave orderly in operating room
>assisted in over 1000 pediatric surgical procedures of various length and difficulty and over 1000 administrations of general anesthesia
>quit because it's time to go back to school and freelance with wood

Not being able to kms.

Foolish user. I am able to kill you through the sheer force of my superior intellect. With the help of my outstanding IQ of 9000 i am able to toy with time and space, the very fabric of this petty universe. But in this case, I'm going to toy with your tiny penis, bending it into an s-shape while crushing your testicles and making them explode with a single, effortless thought. In my mind, you are already dead, brainlet.

Attached: 848 (1).png (659x525, 205K)

be my dom genius gf, please.

Sounds like you got sent to your own personal hell in your dream user

This, im relatively happy at the moment, but my biggest realistic fear is that when things go to shit really hard i wont be able to end it, and just keep suffering for the rest of my life.

I am living this fear right now.
I have been thinking of suicide starting as early as 2005/2006.

And here I am dragging this failure of life through the world of livings.
Weighs quite heavy

Don't, L, if you kill yourself i'll have nobody to play chess with.

It is gonna be hard enough. Psychiatrist regularly calls me and my mother is really annoyingly overprotective and always asks me where I go, if I leave the flat and she is at home.

Chess...ay, should play a bit more again.
Ragequitted and deleted my old account because no improvement.

My biggest fear is that I'll lose my grip on reality again. I can feel it coming

I'm terrified of looking into a mirror at night / in the dark. I have no idea why.

Being dropped in the middle of the ocean with no other option but to drown

Probably being trapped somewhere without any exits
Or diving at sea being targeted by shark/whale

Oh my...I start losing games again.
It's just such a bitter feeling, no improvement, might as well as deleting the account again.

It's all fruitless.

dying in my 20's still khv

Being in water with deep bottom

Suddenly getting my virginity back and going back on the treacherous journey through middle school to lose it again lol

I second this. I have a massive fear of drowning

Dying and getting buried in a coffin, only to wake up and discover that you are immortal
And now you are trapped in this coffin forever

Got this fear because it happened to a guy in a tv show I watched

Attached: c.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

my top 10

1. my inevitable death
2. spiders
3. becoming paralyzed
4. going blind
5. living past the age of 60
6. going deaf
7. getting into a relationship
8. end of the world
9. existence of afterlife
10. rebirth

Going blind is my number 1 fear, id want to kill myself if that happened to me

misfits? or alternative show?

Open ocean. Hell, any deep water that isn't a pool.

Yeah it was misfits, fun show
Shame it got quite shit towards the end

My life, the fact that it's real and the feeling "that this is it"

probably this.

shout out to user who was scared by pic related

Attached: 1521573975054.png (1280x720, 212K)

When I did shrooms the other and I wen't to take a piss and as I was pissing I saw that thing in your picture floating around. Didn't scare me but I thought it was weird that a specific image like that manifested.

More primal fears: Heavy myiasis (maggots living inside me, getting attached by a chimp or bear
More existential fears: going to prison for decades, suddenly realizing that i have become completely mediocre in every aspect of life

I'm always worried i will end up like Chris chan

>I know all your pressure points, hehe i can take u down within seconds

Okay dylan wash your hands and start eating your fucking fruit

>fear

I'm not a good liar.

you don't need to learn ninjutsu to hit a guy with a tazer anywhere in his body

Reality tbqh

>When they activate me to go on a mass killing spree. I was brainwashed as a child. Mk ultra is real.
If you're going to LARP at least stay commited to it. Come on, user, what did the CIA do to you?

Ok what if one day, I'm taking a peaceful shower, and I slip. I slip and get raped by the water knob.

Attached: 85e.jpg (764x551, 263K)

I had a dream once. I stood near something bigger than my comprehension, all I could feel was terror. Still no idea what exactly it was, it all went so quickly before I woke up shaking. I think it was some kind of star.

Lack of control. Life is full of chaos and the unpredictable. When things are going good I fear the next day won't be. I have to learn to face my fears and be one with the chaos.

I do not fear because fear is irrational in and of itself. Fear is the lack of logic, it's our mind's natural reaction when we can't understand or explain things. Anything that's perceived as 'scary' has a logical explanation that makes it a lot less scary. If you actually feel fear, you're a brainlet.

So you're not scared of being raped by your water knob? Could happen you know, rip your anus a new one.

Going to prison. I have had friends and family both go. It's so scary to think that I'll wake up for just another day as a wagie, only to have a knock at the door and then my life is over. I am so particular and careful to not break laws, but I still sit in a quiet house and wonder if I'll hear boots coming up the sidewalk at any moment.

I can think of a few
>home break in while asleep
>being chased while walking home in the dark
>getting stranded in the middle of a rural area at night

Attached: dn26574-1_800.jpg (800x613, 65K)

My biggest fear aside from loss of all I hold in my mind is indescribable though I have had it happen to me (the indescribable thing)

Sometimes when people are put under for surgury, it doesn't work properly and they can't move but are completely aware of everything that is happening and can feel all the pain.

I have insane paranoia and my biggest fear would be finding out that every single bit of my privacy has been compromised and someone is out to get me

Attached: videoblocks-paranoid-man-spy-journalist-or-detective-looking-through-blinds-in-dark-room-of-hotel_sv (320x180, 9K)

That water knob better be one tough motherfucker to scare a nigga like me.

>My biggest fear aside from loss of all I hold in my mind is indescribable though I have had it happen to me (the indescribable thing)
That sounds interesting. What makes it indescribable?

Please do not post my wife, OP.

Attached: 1525200671862.png (1130x1240, 721K)

It was I guess you could call it a pranormal experience. You would have to be there to understand what I mean. One where everything around you sort of transforms but at the same time it makes me uncomfortable to get into. Only happened once in my life and I know someone who had something similar.

>It was I guess you could call it a pranormal experience. You would have to be there to understand what I mean. One where everything around you sort of transforms but at the same time it makes me uncomfortable to get into. Only happened once in my life and I know someone who had something similar.
user please, now I'm getting really curious. It's okay if it's hard for you, though. How long has it been? Have you talked about the whole ordeal with that other person? Reasons to think it wasn't a hallucination?

>How long has it been?
3 or 4 years I think
>Have you talked about the whole ordeal with that other person?
Yes
>Reasons to think it wasn't a hallucination?
It is hard to explain but I have no mental health issues and was happy and healthy at the time walking in a forest I was very familar with to go and take some pictures. I went to an abandoned farm that was surrounded by torns and trees. Some animals, namely an owl started acting really weird and following me, things grew very dark abnormally fast as I countinued my hike I started hearing noises and felt some weird pure terror in my gut. I knew something was there and something was wrong and when I got to the entrence of the barn it was all pitch black inside then I heard a growl and saw something and ran faster than I ever had in my life. It immediately started to rain. Sorry of this story is hard to follow but I left out some things that do not make any semse. Something like this has happened to me one other time though not as bad.

Has this experience impacted your day to day life in any way? Any plausible candidates for what animal it might have been?

mirrors. they freak me out. i can look into them and walk past them, but it's nothing pleasant to me. anyone else?