Hello Jow Forums its been a while since I made anything, and no I'm not bringing the morning Jow Forumser back

Hello Jow Forums its been a while since I made anything, and no I'm not bringing the morning Jow Forumser back
but I did manag record a song and make a video for it this weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=KoTHAG4loqg

Attached: Look in the OP.png (1000x1000, 43K)

for got the trip

Thoughts on best team (Cream)?

Attached: 231E5513-90F3-4518-944A-AEE8E85C5F0C.gif (240x60, 142K)

trips and names are disabled

names and trips are disabled

Attached: surprise_raymoo.jpg (304x304, 26K)

Ok, let's see
>no Why ID
Uh
Very nice, I guess

>I'm not bringing the morning Jow Forumser back
argh

Damnit, I only used my trip for a few things on this board and on the day I'm able to post some content it dosen't work

anywayhope you like the video

I'm impartial to creme

YeahI'm sorry, like I said in the last edition of the paper I just don;t have the time to do it
even making this video was riddled with IRL interruptions

The videos pretty good, you picked the wrong day to post it though with the candy wars

i know

and i understand it, internet shouldn't be the most important part of your life

ok

thanks

I know its not, but I like to make things. Most of the interruptions were just petty things

> literally a psy-op trying to sow division among our ranks
Try harder jewshillcucknigger Jow Forums was always a conservative website
Stay mad libtard lol #maga

Attached: 1511996524504.jpg (250x204, 7K)

A Belgian on Team Chocolate who could have foreseen this

It was inevitable

Attached: 1517410729712.jpg (496x530, 29K)

upvoted

Attached: GaoGaiGar 323.jpg (1021x768, 119K)

bumping

thanks

if it does die I suggest repost tomorrow, everyone is too busy fighting over candy

I was gonna post it elsewhere since its not really Jow Forums specific

Holy shit, this is great UU

Bamp

thanks, got the idea for the song Thursday
recorded it several times before starting to mess around in sony vegas Friday

Would you mind if I posted this elsewhere?

depends on what elsewhere is?

If its other boards on Jow Forums go right ahead
if not tell me, i'd be rather ironic if this got on reddit really fast

thanks
PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER

Lyrics and all? That's really impressive.

Good to see you back here, by the way.

Other boards
If it was on a popular board wouldn’t it end up going to Reddit anyway?

yep, although the music is the East German Anthem

Also i didn't leave, just unable to make new content

A Jow Forumsshitter actually believed it was

Attached: .png (1364x710, 311K)

well most content on here throughout the years has wound up on reddit
it just stayed and permeated here for a while before hand

Jow Forums was never a good fit for Jow Forums, any real political activism involves being more serious than what works for the site

I used Jow Forums back from 2013 to 2016. It used to be an epik seekrit klub for simply shooting the shit about politics, libertarians and stormies included, then things changed after Jow Forums harbor, though not immediately. It wasn't until around September 11th, 2015 that this idea of meme magic, which was part spurn from the plane crash happening from /tv/ and part from the happening of Mecca's Kabbah getting struck by lightening, leading to the deaths of some muzzies, then the idea of Ba'al, the proto-Kek, was brought up, and the rest was history.
It was this idea of "meme magic" that gave the bunch of newfags that joined after December 2014 some sorta emboldened illusion that what they were doing on Jow Forums actually mattered in the real world which created the political slacktivism shithole Jow Forums is today.

based and redpilled

I used it from 2012 to 2014, the whole gamergate debacle is the point i stopped using it.
I actually liked the idea of a meme transcending reality, but sadly it was used to revive pepe as a joke when everyone was writing him off

tasty and chocpilled

Attached: 1515589968791.jpg (634x432, 48K)

also i can just bump