Which country has statistically the best looking girls?

Which country has statistically the best looking girls?

Attached: brazil.jpg (700x393, 42K)

If you want an unironic answer, it's USA.

Holland in a most original manner

not fucking monkey land brazil that's for sure

every country in the world > brazil

scandinavia or eastern europe/russia

Some small European country most likely.

i went to amsterdam once. when i got out of the train i was suddenly surrounded by a group of models. or so i thought, turns out they were average looking dutch girls.

Brazil and Columbia, you got the best combination of 3 races selected for over 100s of years in women

t delusional monkey

iceland
holland

otherwise regions would give best results:
northern italy
siberia
all nordics

While we may have the hottest girls other countries have way less ugly girls

Thanks good sir, but southern Italy also has some good looking girls. Also Sardinia, Sardinia is full of terrific looking gals
t. Pizzaland Citizen

italian girls are best girls

eastern europe + russia

A Balkan country most likely

Black, Latina, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries.

even Zimbabwe?

>Middle Eastern

How could you tell?

Japan by a long shot

Southern Europe + Eastern Europe + Mediterranean Levant

Holland isn't a country you fucking retard. But The Netherlands was the correct answer.

Portugal, it's like Brazil without the unwanted admixture

Seems more like an amerifag by the way he spells colombia

Do you really think this? I guess they're nice, I dont really have a lot of comparison since I havent travelled that much
t. Portuguese obviously

Now would be a good time to post this.

Attached: averagefaceworld.jpg (1370x1240, 201K)

The countries that more export top models in the world are Brazil and Russia.

White American average here. What said was right. The sheer amount of fatties in the midwest and south drags down the average, but the top tier American girls are the best in the world. A lot of eurofags shit on the US for being mutts, but them being mutts takes out any exaggerated extremes found in europe, like strong german jaws and brows.

Attached: americanaverage.png (680x511, 512K)

This. I'm from Brazil and can confirm, 50% of women are dirty mutts 30% are ugly or fat black chicks and the 20% left would be the white girls which only 10% you could rate above 7.

1. Spanish
2. Thai
3. Swiss

Fight me faggots.

eastern europe and russia

Attached: Arina.jpg (1056x1320, 214K)

Russia for sure. they always got some good racks

Despite that i too prefer white or asian women to other races you have to take into account the fact that most females in first world countries are so fucking old you wouldnt even consider fucking them.

Taking average age into account im going to guess Laos, possibly russia.

here originallay

Attached: 2000-life-expectancy.jpg (990x668, 180K)

As a brazilian from the central areas I can garantee you, the further away from the coast the uglier it gets proportionally, acre can have some ogre tier females

I'd guess probably some small slavic country or something in that regard, for what i see on zuccbook Romenia has no ugly girls and poland and czech republic are also doing very well.

Russia or other slav country
>no qt russian gf to impregnate