Tfw no Brooke gf

Here is an actual Brooke gf, user.

Attached: brgf.png (1252x662, 245K)

>i will go goth soon
>goth Brooke

my dick. call the fbi i dont give a heck!

Attached: 94F45AAD-D502-4B47-BC01-D371D8706711.jpg (600x565, 117K)

>does not wear face makeup
>ugly

>when a 14 year old kid dominates and command a bunch of adults that turned into her orbiter army

Attached: facepalm.png (1095x702, 399K)

Yeah she plans on going goth for a week to "see how it feels".

is her body really that nice?

>14 year old kid dominates and command a bunch of adults
if young teen Stacys were allowed to sell sex they would dominate the market, btfo old roasties, and get away with charging $15K+/hr easy. could probably retire by 20 at the latest

yes. it's basically an instagram stacy body

> Everything is relative
Yeah why not Some people like her

If you are asking because you need to cope: No it's awful. Her torso is long and her boobs are flat.

If you want an honest answer: Yes, I would do disgusting things to her. She has great hips, a nice ass, but her thighs are my favorite part.

>dominates and command a bunch of adults that turned into her orbiter army
She has no orbiters, OP is Brooke evading her ban for underage to force herself

She is the hero against the Roastie invasion this board deserves

a new world awaits us robots hang on tight, the great Rostie cleansing is upon us.

Attached: daffs.gif (320x240, 38K)

Who the fuck is brooke?
And post her nudes already jesus

tfw you'er to anxious to even orbit on discord, how can I be a chad robot?

Attached: fresco burger.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Brooke does not have nudes, unlike some r9k girls.

Post the fucqking pics then jeez

how do fembots feel when they see brooke, as well as when she claims to be incel

If she's 6 feet tall at 13/14, how tall will she probably get?

Yall are fucking losers. Go back to her discord you faggots

i joined the discord linked there, and it was filled with self-described femcels and they seemed pretty normie

what is this???

>the losers in this board really think they have a chance with Brooke
imagine being this deluded

What discord link?

All girls seem normie at first, Brooke is actually socially awkward and inept no offense. I am not shocked that she has never had a boyfriend.

in OP's original image is a discord link where you can find an odd discord with two people in VC, both apparently female (though their voices are trap-tier.)

like idk about all of this shit

The sad part is, they do have a chance. Brooke genuinely thinks she can't get an irl boyfriend. Who are we to tell her she can? Stop complimenting her and let her think a robot is the best she can do.

yeah im an unironic newfag, im gonna need you to run down brooke/who she is/what this discord is for me

It's pretty clear that Brooke has hit the wall. We need to stop enabling her. GTFO.

Brooke hit the wall at birth. She has nothing to offer the world. Congratulations you are *sorta* pretty and your holes are warm.

Only Kellyposting could possibly compete.

i don't want to see another thread about this scamming whore until someone posts her nudes

how to get brooke gf???

Brooke is a beautiful queen. I would give her all my money if she would agree to take it, but alas she is too pure for that.

It's funny how easy it was too

Who is Brooke? I thought we got rid of these triproast cam whores shitting up the board

>mfw it turns out she might end up being a 6'4 amazonian

Attached: 1508886321623.gif (205x260, 109K)

Damn you're pathetic. she could easily get one if she just walked out of her house. Hopefully she stops being a brainlet and realizes she can do infinitely better than what the trash here has to offer.

I hope she grows but she has been the same height for two years now.

She is the roastie invasion you stupid fuck. No female is allowed on here. The fact that all your beta cucks orbited and empowered her is why women win over us. This is not /soc/. If youre lonely go there or discord. This board is about the hatred of women and nothing else.

>I love Asian guys
Fuck I'm out

That would be originally amazing.

I would love it.

She likes all guys but she did say Asians were her favorite

>hate on normies for having instagram accounts and following stacies
>instagram tier stacie comes to r9k and robots follow her non-stop
hmmm

Still out
Women always go for their favorites even after settling
Meanwhile if you dare mention another girl's pretty they freak the fuck out

Jesus you people are making oc for her? Even making some for qt Ebony would be less pathetic at least she might show tits

Not to orbit but Brooke is not like that. She gives everyone a chance and she does not get jealous of other girls over things like that. I really respect Brooke and so should you.

she doesn't like whites

Shes 13 years old you pedos

Attached: LOLLLL.jpg (1125x1500, 193K)

Dude any relationship is basically two people holding knifes to each other's backs
I'm not gonna try to get in one where the knife is already penetrating my skin

Damn would you consider lifting Brooke?

Weird posture she should do squats
Back problems incoming

Is she really 6'0? Man, I was looking forward to meeting her but I'm a fucking 5'7 manlet (yes, I'm never going to learn)

STOP POSTING HER WHORE PICTURES. FUCKKKKK BROOKE

Reminder reporting whore threads gets them deleted or auto-removed :)

Attached: 14444116.png (473x500, 8K)

Do you think this honey pot is a sign?

She claims she likes short guys.

Attached: dddfef.png (1074x747, 1.72M)

reminder it has never been confirmed

I'm looking forward to the eventual nude leaks

how many of you have stakes on this

make way for a REAL QUEEN

Attached: E71D3092-C914-48B8-B470-842456CC7F4D.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Which part of "pure" don't you understand?

Whatever it is she's faking it. All she says all day is she wants a robot bf whilst ignoring a thousand offers every day and just dropping her discord where her following amasses. She wants followers.

Or she's fbi yea

Brooke supports her fellow black and latina queens.

That's a rare ebony

Attached: 1517606644917.jpg (3264x2448, 846K)

This thread is made by her orbiters on her server and they all bump it with their filth

i would never call the FBI "orbiters".

Yeah real pure instathot. Selfies in her underwear sent to a million stranger men online everyday. Be smarter user

She does not want followers. She does not accept money or give her social media out like the rest of them.

She ignores guys who ask for nudes or refuse to voice call. She said she likes voice calls because she had a stalker and gets anxiety that he could find her discord.

She is not FBI because she spends all day in her VC.

Why not? The Fbi probably spy on millions of women and they're involved in kidnappings and all kinds of cheese pizza. They all probably got personal teen hoes in their basements.

with comey and mueller, for sure

She posted bikini photos in a female only server she was in, someone leaked them to r9k when she made her first post. I don't even like her but I don't see the point in making up lies about roasties.

>She does not want followers.
Yet all she and her orbiters do is shill her server. Fuck off you idiot go back to the server and lick her feet with the rest of the losers she's rounded up

>She said she likes voice calls because she had a stalker and gets anxiety that he could find her discord.
How is VC going to prevent that guy from finding her?

Damn she's beautiful
Too bad she's pretty wacko even for a fembot

As someone who is active in her server that is not true. Brooke literally talks less than most the other girls in vc and does not allow guys to orbit her.

Because she would recognize the voice of her stalker. She does not want back and forth messages that could be anybody.

>she posted bikini photos in a female only server she was in
Yeah fucking right HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Keep defending your pure thot maybe you'll marry her and she can recount all the thousands of men she belly dances for everyday and all the teenage boys who have pictures of her in her underwear.

>*brap*
>shitskin (colombian,black,russian)
>dis(cuck)cord
>"ariana grande is my kween"
>""""""""""""""PURE""""""""""""""
what the heck dude, that image is a red flag itself

Literally la goblina..

>As someone who is active in her server that is not true. Brooke literally talks less than most the other girls in vc and does not allow guys to orbit her.

All you fuckers in her server are orbiting her no matter what you or she delusionally claims

She is really nasty

>we wuz kweeens and shiet
kill yourself

wacko? She's pretty much what I look for in a girl. Too bad she's in the US.

Don't think you realize the extent of her victim complex

I think I do and I love it.
But I'll humor you, what's wrong with her victim complex?

kek. Go ahead and talk to her lmao. You'll feel yourself get dumber. Plus she behaves every other thot. Never messages first. Never makes an effort. Never tries to make conversation or talk to you like an interested human being.

how much does brook weigh?

It might be fine for a short term fling but not for a long term relationship
I've got a grandmother who has one and she can't stop trying to turn herself into a martyr

Nigger, all she does is claim she wants a robot bf all day. She gets a million offers, she never responds to any of them, just shills out her server, and her following balloons.

I know. I wouldn't be her bf even if I did live in the US. I'm just fascinated by how much she wants to be treated like trash. That's the best quality in a girl desu.

Wait Ebony has a server?
I thought she didn't even have a discord

>It might be fine for a short term fling but not for a long term relationship
Why not though? Educate me on why girls with massive victim complexes don't make good gfs

Because eventually you'll get tired of it
Or you're a piece of shit who would abuse any gf he had

Talking about brooke user. The dumb thot

Only if you are white i.e. your success depends on others suffering

>I'm just fascinated by how much she wants to be treated like trash. That's the best quality in a girl desu.
All girls love that that's nothing something special

Attached: 50shadesofrape.jpg (807x626, 183K)

I wasn't
Talking about the girl this ass belongs too

Attached: 1516034674225.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

You don't get tired of fapping do you? She wants to be used like a sexdoll and I would.
I am white though

Relationships built around sex aren't strong relationships at all
I too would love to have her be my nigger sex slave
But she can't just be some useless nigger the rest of the time

>Nigger, all she does is claim she wants a robot bf all day. She gets a million offers, she never responds to any of them, just shills out her server, and her following balloons.
When I said this, I was in a conversation talking about brooke. Although yes, ebony does similar shit whining about no bf then ignoring offers for a bf. Just attention whores

No she does not. She gets guys asking if she can send nudes or saying "marry me" but not knowing how to converse.

Then you jumped in at the wrong time bud

That just means you are a low test cuck with a low libido. I'd use her all day long

she wont respond to yall cuz they want me.

the last gentleman