Why are so many women on this board radfem misandrists and want to kill men ?

Why are so many women on this board radfem misandrists and want to kill men ?

Attached: 1528451023536.png (997x556, 180K)

I mean the same could be said about the man you know what I mean

yea the dudes are dumb too. but they seem to hate women for treating them bad. feminists hate men because of a vague idea of 'men' being bad and violent etc.

Because all guys on r9k do is talk shit about women and discredit everything we say.

Shut up and go away, roastie

but why would you want to kill all men then?

Because guys choose to hold us to some insanely high standard and they aren't shit.

They are rude to girls who are nice to them as well though. They literally bully the fuck out of all of us just because we are women.

but it's the opposite, you hold men to rediculous standards. All men want is
don't be fat
be loyal
literally that's it. but women it's all
make more money than me
be tall/taller than me
be completely dominant and submissive in all the exact ways I want without me telling you how
dont show your emotions but don't be "toxically masculine"
the list goes on.

I don't want to kill men. I just think men are mentally weak and this board confirms my bias.

>women on r9k
Are you retarded?

i agree thats bad but men shouldn't die in any case just for being men
why are we mentally weak?

>why are we mentally weak?
Where to begin. I guess with people on this board. You guys celebrate being depressed and lonely as if it is a good thing. You have people on this board refusing to get a job and move out on their parents' house. Yet get mad when women won't date them.

tell that to the whiny incels in this board

>men shouldn't die in any case just for being men
of course not. who even says that?

maybe some (not all) of the males on this board are like that, but you said men are mentally weak. Why? I dont think we're any weaker or stronger than women.
They say the same thing, either way we're talking about men as a group not just robots (incels aren't robots its not the same thing, reddit retard). Either way, what I say stands in general women are way pickier and you really aint shit either.

many radical feminists think males should be reduced

Go to Tumblr. No-one will do that there roastie

because they deserve it with how they act

No we dont, why do you think that.

Because we see the unfiltered thoughts of men on a daily basis.
Obviously robots aren't an accurate representation of all men, but if it's the main form of male interaction you get, it gets to you.

Mentally ill men are not women

>half of the human population is deserving of death
The absolute state

Attached: 1529625388093.gif (500x288, 952K)

so fucking leave. This is the only place like this and you choose to come here REEEEEEEEEE

stop asking women questions idiot you're just bringing more of them here

Women on r9k do the same shit, doesn't make me hate them or want them dead

If I was mentally weak I'd have killed myself already