Femanons, have you already accepted the fact that your only purpose in life is to serve a man...

Femanons, have you already accepted the fact that your only purpose in life is to serve a man? It's in a woman's nature to be submissive and obedient. This is what you gotta do to be useful, otherwise kys.

Attached: RaggedDefiantKinglet.webm (270x480, 1.21M)

why is she doing that with her hand lmao i can stop laughing

major virgin detected

ooreeganoo

Shes jerking off another guy faggot

>It's in a woman's nature to be submissive and obedient.
I can change her hormone levels and make women dominant and attracted to small men. "nature" is just what I CONTROL.

I could never date a femanon. You should have some standards, OP. They aren't fit to be submissive and obedient to to men. The best we can expect from them is being that sad middle-aged waitress who never married or flight attendant who always picking up extra shifts. Marry you a good Christian woman. Going on Jow Forums is a huge redflag.

the other hand lol

>I can change her hormone levels and make women dominant
this will make her attracted to male braphogs

No, it makes them attracted to physical short small skinny 'cute' looking males

Ugh, I would pay so much to become a permanent slave/pet/housewife to a qt guy

If a man is dominant enough to tame me and provide for me I am his. Otherwise, fuck off.

You're totally wrong
High test girls just want to be dominated by even higher test males
The type of girl that gets to be as big as pic related, always ends up with competition body builders

Attached: 17-year-old-doll-face-powerlifter-from-russia-julia-vins-5__605.jpg (605x807, 159K)

Fembot here. I don't want to work and submit to a manager or submit to a man as a housewife. My ideal world is being a welfare queen. Fuck welfare reform.

Who said anything about test?

Testosterone is the hormone that makes you dominant friendo

Why would you assume it would be only manipulating testosterone levels?

No it's retarded, dominance is inversely related to stress levels and such it's mediated by a ton more shit than test, it's a part of it that guys focus on over situational context

STFU and put that cock in your mouth you useless bitch

why the FUCK is that guys balls laying flat like that?

Go work and pay up my welfare and EBT card pig

can I drink your milkers?

I'll have to charge

Sauce OP? Asking for my cat

>High test girls just want to be dominated by even higher test males
This isn't true

Too bad men are pathetic these days and can't support a housewife. Women can't afford to be submissive if they have to be aggressive at work.

Why do you feel the need to tell lies like this?

>It's in a woman's nature to be submissive and obedient.
And your best purpose would be to serve as a source of raw material for various types of accessories. :)

Do you have a source for these facts?

Welfare is awesome. No need to work or submit to a man. Go work for my EBT girl ;)

Hot. Wanna have a knifefight?

What? You mean like turning our bones into necklaces? "raw material" sounds weird...

this was/is hotter with sound

It's a trap who fantasizes of becoming a houseslave, moronically thinking that it would make him more of a woman.

females will NEVER become subservient to men. even when they "submit" they cheat behind their husbands back and any freedom given they will take advantage of. try to repress their freedom and they will do anything they can to be hypergamous whores

Attached: IMG_8927.gif (600x800, 234K)

Not really. Also I'm afraid that you'd be on the floor without a facial feature before you'd manage to say "Ouch", so there would not be much of a fight to have.

That's one possibility, yes. Funny how you came to think of that, people usually are not that inventive when it comes to the use of human body.

>Also I'm afraid that you'd be on the floor without a facial feature before you'd manage to say "Ouch"
You should be careful not to get your fantasies mixed up with reality.

Idk, i thought it was pretty inventive. But anyway, why do you want to kill us and turn us into jewelry and stuff? i dont think women should be submissive and obedient

It's not a fantasy. I have extremely quick reflexes. Amazingly so.

Oh I wasn't talking about all of you, just the subgroup of OP's kind.

Attached: Elegant accessories.jpg (634x451, 56K)