Does anyone here like to slap or squeeze girls asses while they're out drinking?

Does anyone here like to slap or squeeze girls asses while they're out drinking?

I'm a mixed race (inb4 poltards) beta virgin, and it's pretty fun doing that sorta thing when you're not allowed to. I've gotten all sorts of different reactions. On Thursday I slapped this mexican girls ass who was with her white friends. She seemed into it but one of her friends flipped her shit. Said she was going to tell the bartender (she didn't). I told the mexican girl "hey if you want me to leave I will" and she was like "nooo I love you" and her friend was like "don't listen to her she's drunk." So I pushed her arm away and said "I don't care what you think" and her other friends started freaking out saying "don't you fucking touch her" and then they all left.

Of course girls love it when a Chad slaps their ass but when a creepy beta crosses that line it's so hilarious how much they flip their shit. You people should try it on girls that are dressed like whores. Maybe it will encourage women to start dressing more modestly.

Attached: 9016b9438d2c4a71d98cd61a83e17c1c.png (518x760, 520K)

You get locked up for this stuff

Nope, I read the law. In Texas it's only simple assault if it's on the ass, which is a 500$ fine.

Tits or pussy though you get locked up for.

But the dumb sluts don't even try and call the cops. They know a drunk girl in a tiny pair of shorts and a bra complaining that someone slapped her ass isn't going to be taken seriously.

Also is there any record of someone being locked up for slapping an adult's ass?

I don't think it's ever happened.

Ok it's never happened when the ass slap occurred at a bar.

If you slap a girl's ass while she's jogging what the fuck is your problem. Skanky girls at bars though are literally asking for it.

Yeah, good idea OP. Keep doing it until you get punched out or jailed.

Don't do it to girls there with their boyfriends and you won't get punched out. Also no one's ever been jailed for grabbing ass at a bar.

i work security around bars and clubs and if i saw you sexually assaulting a patron you would be out the door and likely handed to the police

some of the old firm boys would give you a kicking first

hope you get sent to jail and get your ass slapped by tyrone lmao

you're losers lmao

Calm down meathead, an ass-slap is simple assault, not sexual assault.

say that to my face and not online sir and i'll smile then discretely but firmly show you the door

i think you've had enough, sir

based, keep grabbing those asses lad. i would try it but im too much of a pussy KV.

When's the last time you actually did this?

But yeah the police aren't gonna do shit even if you wanna white knight because 100% the girl will be too embarrassed to press charges. She secretly knows she's a whore and that she deserves to be treated like that, so she'd feel bad if she pressed charges.

I got five months in jail. Grabbed a few.

>because 100% the girl will be too embarrassed to press charges.

a slightly inebriated young lady, encouraged by her best friends, is a force to be reckoned with - especially when the whole group of them are screaming like harpies about how the pervert just groped her

add to that threat the big lads who want to get on the good side of the girls they fancy, and you have the beginnings of a riot where a groper will often be chased down the street with his tail between his legs

that's another one of the reasons why management curtail sexual predators immediately, the financial risk and the reputation of being a dog-rough bar with fights is bad for business

For grabbing a girl's ass at a bar?

Damn. What country is this in? Maybe i need to watch out. Five months in jail would really fuck up my life.

Did you plead innocent or guilty? How much did you spend on lawyers?

rofl you would be sent to jail for up to a year for actual first time assault if you beat someone up. if the guy got injuries you might be lookin at aggravated assault which would be much more

so this post is completely made up

>rofl you would be sent to jail for up to a year for actual first time assault if you beat someone up.

as i said sir, the old firm boys would be more willing to hand out slaps

and they would get away with it because you never mess with the old firm - unless you want your family burnt out

haha you doubled down on nonsense "old firm"

jesus my sides

>old men literally white knight whores and think they're cool and tough
LMAO boomers are so fucking pathetic

i suggest sir google it on his journey home

i believe i pointed out that it's the financial cost of breakages and a bad reputation for a club, that motivates management - and by extension; their security - to remove sexual predators from the premises, sir

I had a free lawyer and pleaded guilty. Happened in Canada.

how tall are you OP? if i was a girl and a 5'6" manlet did this i would probably just laugh and say awww arent you just the cutest little guy

Ahh, one of the few civilized countries out there. Here in the US we're not nearly as civilized so no prosecutor's office is gonna waste time arguing a case against someone that just grabbed a girl's ass at a bar. So you can just plead not guilty and they'll drop the case. The exception is certain states like Massachusetts or Vermont that are very wealthy white and liberal.

All the more reason to do it then.

I'm 5'10 tho desu.

I did that once in a small town bar to a lesser race but was too drunk to remember it well
Obviously she liked it and wanted to talk
Then me buy her a drink
Then her brother who was there coerce me to buy her a drink
Then me go get a gun out of my car
Until my friend cooled me down in the back alley

I did it once and got slapped in the face lmfao

Mate what? White people are crazy. Tbh I'd just keep buying her drinks until she fell asleep, then I'd get an Uber home, because I have a job...

Yeah I got beer thrown in my face, but to be fair that time I unzipped her top from the back half way instead of grabbing her ass. That was definitely going too far.

Lesser race, your trying to appeal to me and social norms or matters of materialistic heirarchy do not appeal to me
If some bitch think she and her family members can act tough they might get shot
Luckily feeling that steel in my hand was enough to cool me down

Unlike grabbing ass, pointing a gun at someone "because they think they can act tough" is actually a felony. Shocker, I know.

I grope women I'm introduced with all the time and the last one I sexually assaulted while drunk wanted my babies the next day in more or less those words indirectly
Stupid fat cunt

Legal mumbo jumbos aren't real and only apply to peasants such as yourself

i smell a white knight in this thread

Attached: 1529454201312.png (270x286, 7K)

But yeah on the subject of lesser races, black girls love getting felt up. You can basically touch them wherever you want. Hispanic girls are a coin toss. White girls are risky.

Me again
One time I groped a nig ass in a hotel
Then she found my room and walked by
I was more thinking how I could rape one of the thicc spanish maids in a room she was cleaning, though
Didn't have a gun on me that time
My lord she was thicc

Typical spic lol, they actually love that shit though even if you're not a 10/10 chad. I'm too much of a pussy to be that aggressive sadly, maybe with enough alcohol I could. Don't do it on a girl thats dressed conservatively, but for girls that doll themselves up to look like a piece of meat, that's exactly what they want.

Manlets win again

>only assault
Good luck getting any reputable job ever with that on your track sheet. Every corporate opportunity is down the drain, cant even do retail.

i believe you'll find that's spelt 'whyghte knyghte', sir

our order is veree olde and illustrious and dabble not with ye new fangled modes of spellcraft

My current job didn't do a background check and I made 5.5k last month which is pretty ok.

doing what? Thats like 60k a year if not more

After taxes? What do you do for work, is it corporate? Does that include overtime? Every single corporate job Ive ever applied to required me to do a background check.

> little does OP know I don't care about getting my ass slapped by betas because it's a club and I just want to feel sexually attractive before I cuck you with my loving boyfriend who is at home
lmao

not him but thats how much i make being a dumb codemonkey. learned programming for about six months then applied to a bunch of places and got hired by showing my portfolio

Before taxes. I'm just doing some devops work for this startup.

No I kinda do know. That's pretty hot though.

>Mr Shekelberg w-wont be p-pleased!
A thousand years ago Chad would've used your skull to drink his beer.

What programs did you have in your portfolio, did you get a certificate. Im interested because I am trying to do this but have no idea what to show. I already know how to code...

just avoid women idiot

Uhh idk. I'm not one to ask how to get a job. I've kinda just lucked into what I have now, but I've also had some long employment gaps and bombed a lot of interviews.

I've bombed so many interviews too, some so bad I had to to drive straight home and get drunk to forget about. Had my resume destroyed and had to explain gaps, one guy laughed at me to my face.

But the plus side of that, is right now I landed a job I really am not qualified for (on paper) and making more money than I ever have, while working less.

I'm already a felon I'm not trying to push my luck especially for a dumb charge like that and all the feminist that would would probably try to crucify me and if I had a girlfriend and someone groped her we're throwing hands wherever were at so I'd probably have to fight someone as well unless they're extremely beta. Go make some money if you want to do crime and got a clean record not hedonistic shit like this.

ew, you're THAT creep at bars. If anyone touches me before talking to me I tell them to fuck off. Sounds like you do it to trash tier girls that get validation from it. Word gets around fast, you'll be known as a creep in your town soon if you keep doing it, might even get thrown out or banned from some places, hopefully

Attached: 1512924059343.png (362x350, 261K)

What did you put in your portfolio? What exactly do people code in the industry? I have only ever done console applications and some simple gui apps. I am sick of being a neet..

"I made a small fortune off of bitcoin and took some time off to do whatever I wanted"

>If anyone touches me before talking to me
Just got butter you up a little huh

Creeps like me are needed to keep girls in check. Girls need to be taught that they can't wear whatever they want and shake their asses like that and expect betas to treat them with respect.

And what's gonna happen if word gets around that I'm a creep? I'll have no friends? That's already how things are.

More like gotta give her a chance to reject your loser ass first. Talking to girls first is a trap just grab em.

are you baiting or just that dumb? You may feel alone now, but being ostracized to the point where strangers recognize you and want to stay the fuck away from you is a whole other level. Not even gonna argue with your whole "girls need to be taught thing", you're just wack and I hope you get knocked out or killed for slapping a rando's ass one day

>you're just wack and I hope you get knocked out or killed for slapping a rando's ass one day
lol fag

I live in a city not a small town though.

It's pretty ridiculous. You people talk about a beta uprising and taking back power from women, but you're terrified of grabbing a drunk girl's ass when she's out wearing just a tiny skirt and a bra.

>whores wear barely any clothing revealing their tits and ass on purpose
>get groped

i see nothing wrong with this, they want to be touched by wearing barely any clothes

>goes out drinking

Attached: 1529274286821.png (960x720, 568K)

They want to be touched by Chad not by betas like me. But I go and show them it's not their choice to make.

If you let women be like "i can walk around half naked but you can't touch me even though you instinctively want to" they they win, they have all the control. You need to fight back.

I mean, if you really want to make this you purpose, go ahead, you just seem really pathetic. One day you'll do it and get mobbed by her friends, or maybe she'll take pictures of you and post them all over social media. I can see something like this going big, especially if you spew your bullshit to her after she reacts negatively. :)

It's a risk I need to take, for the sake of betas everywhere who get mercilessly teased.

I've had plenty of girls say "if i see you at this bar again you're going to really regret it" and take pictures of me and such but so far things are still fine.

as much as you sound like an edgy 15 year old, I really feel bad you man, like you've completely given up on finding girls who will actually want their ass touched, so this is the best you can do? Do you actually feel good when you see how badly the react to seeing you, your face? Sure you must get some smiles rarely, but only from the worst girls I imagine.

>Happened in Canada.
>mfw they don't even allow you to act like a Chad here
TRUE NORTH STRONG AND FREEEEE!

Attached: justin trudeau's canada.jpg (585x560, 66K)

So you think guys should just let girls get away with dressing however they want?

If by "getting away with", you mean not being assaulted, yes? You're doing this in a nightlife setting too, most girls dress more provocatively. Please stop acting like you're doing god's work or you're ahead of your time or something, you're just desperate for a touch and this is the easiest way you figured you'll get it. Also don't act like you'd stand your ground with your whole narrative if a chad friend or bouncer had you by the collar, you'd be shitting your pants and apologizing.

If it weren't for creeps girls would go out topless ya know. Is that what you want? Girls walking around topless and getting mad when you do much as look at them (because there's no creeps so no one touches them without their consent of course).

>I really feel bad you man, like you've completely given up on finding girls who will actually want their bare tits looked at, so this is the best you can do? Do you actually feel good when you see how badly the react to seeing you, your face? Sure you must get some smiles rarely, but only from the worst girls I imagine.

Where do we draw the line???

I mean, I wouldn't mind, I'm not a beta who can't resist staring or groping, and I certainly wouldn't try to rationalize it as much as you are. It's like you're trying to be a chad beta or something

I am terrified of getting metoo'ed. No way am I going to jail for doing what Chad gets to do for free

However, I would happily kill every stacey slut I can find. I am too much of a gentleman to rape them, but I will put them out of my misery, thats for sure

Or even better, I want to mutilate and disable a qt (eg gouging out her eyes, acid attacking her, chopping of a few limbs, just to prove to these narcissistic sluts that there are far worse things that can happen to them than rape

Attached: 1490603330363.jpg (559x625, 135K)

>Getting upset over sluts being felt up
These thots wouldn't give you good boy points for defending them; the only thing OP did wrong in their eyes is not be Chad. Fucking wake up.

Hey little buddy
Hey
Hay there
How ya doin
Sure has changed around here huh
Its gonna ba alright little buddy you just stay close to me
And take this GUN
Lol first I grab her ass then I blast her ass
Put the fear back in em

niggers like nigger botty colour me surprised

Attached: 78D756B9-1CA6-45F5-B69D-2316FA336E7F.jpg (454x685, 122K)

Reminds me of like 7 years ago a little after I turned 21
>Go to a bar with people I barely met a couple days ago in an upscale hotel, they were all rich foreign exchange students. Wearing suit to bar because why the fuck not
>Literally the only person wearing a suit in this hipster like bar but fuck it I look good
>Get drunk and waiting in Line for bathroom, dumb drunk hot white girl laughs at me and says why are you wearing a suit and cackles openly.
>Without hesitation i reply back "Why do you have a horse face and sound like a horse. Neiiigghhhh"
>Her jaw drop and then she calls me a jerk and pushes my shoulder playfully so I push her back a little hard. She says you're a bad boy aren't you in a seductive slutty succubus tone and leans in close to me pressing her tits against my arm.
>Her friend who was with her grabs her by the arm and she's still trying to talk and flirt with me and her friend pulls her away.

Women are a meme, I didn't even want to flirt with her I just wanted to roast her haha

Attached: 1526199797811.png (500x358, 170K)