Robots, would you date a girl with self-harm scars?

Robots, would you date a girl with self-harm scars?

Attached: cutter.jpg (690x920, 52K)

i don't know. I don't decide to date people based on something like that

date no, intercourse yes.

thats my fetish. If she is not a pig of course

Fuck no.
If you can't love yourself how can I love you.
Make some changes.

My girlfriend has had mild self harm issues in the past, but she is way too nice for me to care. I did make her promise me not to harm herself anymore and she hasn't since we started dating, so we're good.

I wanna nut on her open wounds

same. it's really sexy to me like you can see her human-ness or hardships. Also wanna get one to open up to just me and trust me because I think that's the best basis for really freaky sex

Attached: IMG_7181.jpg (1012x1000, 419K)

fembots, would you date me? pic related, I have bpd.

Attached: IMG_20180219_155818.jpg (2304x4096, 1.83M)

Are you that Eastern European guy who travels a lot?

Yandere jealous GF PLEASSE EPLEASE

Uhm what are you talking about?

can you please quit clogging up every thread with the "hurr durr i cut my self for attention because no one loves me" fucking bullshit jesus christ just slit your wrists already you goddamn worthless piece of shit no one wants you die die die die die die die

getting them to promise to you is a big deal, also checking in regularly or if they seem sad to make sure they aren't thinking about harming. i think its really sexy to the point of me fetishizing it to a daddy degree. i want her well being to be dependent on weather i'm there or not

No, but not because the scars themselves are gross.

It's a sign of deeper mental issues I don't want to deal with in a relationship.

wow user yourre so mean.............

Who the fuck get blood all over their stuff? You have to clean those now.

Attached: 1528841465147.jpg (1031x1274, 95K)

nah thats an old pic

Wtf..... this is actually fucked up

Attached: IMG_2416.png (599x593, 346K)

go back to facebook, he wants a girl to be dependent on him because that's strong love, he wants to fix her by making her happy when he's there

Currently am. Long story short, I wish I hadn't gotten into this relationship.

Yes. But only if it's because you were actually hurt and not one that did it for attention. It is fine to be hurt once , judging you for what you went through is stupid. Imo I think it may even make you more interesting as a person. If you are allowing yourself to be helped and form that trust with someone, I do not see why dating you would be a bad thing.

i have old scars all over my thighs/ankles/wrists because i used to cut myself. all of them are over a year old, 99% are over 2 years old. i really hope someone would still date me, im fucking lonely

wtf, the blood is gonna go in her vagina and make it gross

user if you think blood in the vagina isnt normal i have a story for you

Why is that, user? Can you elaborate?

Sure.
We could romantically rub our scars together or something.

more holes = more goals

Vaginas are for more filth than mere blood lad

The fuck are those pussy little scratches? I won't date anyone who pretends to be suicidal but can't commit to serious self harm

And as always kids; horizontal for hospital, vertical for morgue

Yes.
I don't mind scars at all.
I just wish she'd talk to me

Attached: 1527967884438.jpg (184x184, 18K)

>Robots, would you date a girl

yes

Depends of the reason she did it. If she did it for attention, no.

I have. It's heartbreaking when they continue.

Attached: 1516774457793.jpg (540x876, 34K)

Yes. I would date any moderately attractive girl whom I enjoyed spending time with a which also enjoyed spending time with me. Self harm is indicative of mental health issues in which I am well versed and familiar and would only serve as further ground to bond upon. Communication is the only difficulty there, cluster B type girls who are most prone to self harm have a tendency to shut themselves off and it can be really difficult to get though to them in those situatuons.

already have it's not that bad. nice to run your fingers over while cuddling in bed.

You totally misunderstand why many people do it. Not everyone who self harms is trying to kill themselves, though most who do do have suicidal tendencies and/or ideation. People cut because pain is grounding. Physical pain sucks you out of your own head and into your immediate surrounding and present reality removing a person from the emotional pain and turmoil which isn currently consuming them and drives them to cut. When you're truely dissociated or deeply depressed the rush of endorphins that injury causes is actually an incredible high. It's all consuming nature is something I can only compare to orgasm.

Fuck you faggot i know wjat self harm is about akd pathetic scratches like in OPs pic are nothing but attention seeking, as if that wasnt already obvious by the fact the person took pictures of it themselves

Probably not. I don't want my kids to be depressed genetically.

Depends how similar she is to me how attractive she is ex ex

>not down the road
Pussy ass bitch.

I hate this place so much. Free (you)s, whatever

Attached: 1510291735858.jpg (625x626, 31K)

She's super insecure and emotionally fragile to the point of her crying over small inconveniences

Yes i definitely would, then she and I can bond together with my burns on my arms and the cuts on hers.

If she cuts she has low self esteem and doesn't care about herself or her body so she's probably not a virgin, stupid, and weak willed.
Don't feel bad and try to be supportive, just don't waste your time with these girls, they are worthless.

>i want her well being to be dependent on weather i'm there or not
Me too bro, I feel like that way it would be harder for her to leave me, since she'll be afraid leaving me would result in her spyraling down into selfharm again

Yes. I love broken girls.
Kik?

I would, it's actually hot to me. Whatever, I'm autistic, kinda drunk and covered in my own blood now, I'm probably not the best example.

No, she'll probably fucking stab me or cut my dick off in my sleep.

Cutters are psycho.