Dry Spell

When was the last time you had a sex, Jow Forums?

It has been three years since I have had intercourse, so let me vicariously through your sex lives, please...

Attached: 456B728A-068F-427A-962D-CE1236DAE9CD.jpg (640x910, 123K)

I must inform you that I've never had sex.

How old are you, user? You have to be older than 18 to post here, so I find that hard to believe.

>last time
Wew lad, I am laffin. Funny joke.

I was hardly joking. Even autistics have sex.

Black Friday and it was some of the worst sex ever.

I'm 27 and i've never had sex. My dick is 8 inches, i'm skinny enough for abs to be visible and based on photofeeler my face is in the top 5%.

11/17
discovered the back seat of hyundai santa fe isnt the best place for two middle aged people

>middle aged
>car sex
wtf that exists?

I know this is bait, but I'm still biting. What's wrong with me?

Attached: 1436508023492.png (1600x1612, 243K)

i haven't been able to get laid in three weeks i think i'm losing my mind

>drunk soaking wet MILF
>late fall weather (deep south it was 68 after light rain)
>empty road in lonely county
>my tinnitus got worse
but damn it was worth it

10-11 months dry. Had sex maybe 20 times during my entire life.

Like a year ago this cute Aryan girl approach me and asked if I wanted to have sex in the funny farm. You're not supposed to but I did anyway, I followed her into one of the rooms and took her leggings and panties off her. She got on her hands and knees on the bed and I started going at it, first from behind then missionary. She started getting vocal and before I knew it the psychiatrist was standing in the doorway and we were caught.

Why are you asking here, a true robot has never had sex.

Fembot here, I havent had sex with Chad in like 3 days. I think he ghosted me to hang out with stacey. Being an incel is so hard

Attached: 1529896158303.jpg (735x793, 132K)

Fucking prove it you pansy

>When was the last time you had a sex, Jow Forums?

never because I am not a vagina slave.

How? I'm not going to post my ID here.

Nice Fate reference

Then I will kill you myself, yiddish nigger johnson.

Live with a cougar atm so pretty much every night/day. The shit gets depressing when you fuck someone you have no feelings for though, don't get love and sex confused.

Never.
Good to see that most of the people in this thread aren't normalfags.

I havent had sex since 12 hours ago. Im going insane.

>Haven't had sex since I began to write this post
Well, back to it, lads. I feel like I'll die every second I'm not plowing roasties.

Friends sister sucked me off last week. Shit was good.

Attached: 1512139504006.jpg (622x486, 56K)

I don't really feel love so that sounds optimal to me. I basically only want a gf for sexual reasons.

>Live with a cougar
Hold the fuck up, how?
Seriously, how?

my gf fucked me with dildo on Saturday, does that count? i had several prostate cummies

the way you worded your post made me imagine you as pic related

Attached: Le8UjRYqCBO-v-kqqvcybrpmpYKNy2Dw5ofBIzViYF8[1].jpg (320x267, 23K)

I only ever have online sex, and that's intense enough for me, whew lads. and on the physical side, I'm fat with huge breasts.

>tfw non-virgin that never had internet sex
Can one learn this power?

Nope, sorry man. Its not that special anyway, I don't understand it either myself

WTF I have never had sex, neither a girlfriend.

Get off my board normie

I WANT YOU ALL NORMALNIGGERS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1522520507365s.jpg (240x250, 6K)

Yesterday
origin

Attached: UmJnJexjXwdJxfK0017325142975.jpg (564x709, 89K)

Close but my hair is a beautiful black lion's mane.
Still please do tell.

Sunday i think. I miss my gf :'(
She went on vacation with her mom and sister to britain

I had sex three days ago with my nubian queen.

Attached: 6196160dcaceee59bc58b872c94f3ab3.png (659x636, 700K)

3 months ago in jail

>nose jewelry
>tatoo
So close to a pretty girl there. You done goofed.

Never had sex before. I am 20. Quit bitching faggot.

Two nights ago with my wife. She is a much bigger weeb and belongs here more than me though.

Who is the oldest virgin here? I'm 22, can anyone beat that (like seriously though, not as a joke)?

never had havent been in a releationship either so am a kv, im thinking il go alone for the rest of my life and see how much regret i can possibly feel by the end of it. Already fucked most of my life over with lack of education or work and marketable skills so i just wanna see what it feels like when you dont choose a route in life.

Attached: 1493375506885.gif (600x338, 853K)

I'm 23 and I've never had a sex because the vaginal Jew can't trick me. I could have had sex with many girl but I choose not to.

>haven't had sex in 5 minutes
b-bros... I... I don't think I'm gonna make it...

Attached: 1497429032031.jpg (174x167, 11K)

I'm 25 and I've never had sex. I have a personality disorder, a low IQ and I'm ugly and fat, and I'm poor too in a very poor country.

lost virginity three years ago, im 23 now. looking back it wasn't worth it at the time

I'm thrice diagnosed aspergers from three different psychologists with non disclosed medical history. I can flirt just fine at this point and girls call me charismatic all the time and even outright attractive on occasion but it took me forever to figure out people to that extent so I still can't seal the deal. After a certain age being a virgin will keep you a virgin forever unless you pay for it since being a virgin means people asume there's something intrinsically wrong with you. I've had over a dozen girls as far as in bed with me and when they find out the truth they all have gotten get cold feet. Even before that I've gotten that far an not followed through becuase the girl in question was fucked up and I didn't want it if she didn't truly. I'm 26.

Five years. I'm 32 and have been with 3 girls in my whole life. The last one was my only GF ever, we were together for 4 and a half years and broke up 5 years ago almost to the day. (Might be exactly to the day, all I remember is that it was the last week of June 2013.) Haven't had sex since here and I've only been on one date, and it was with a fat chick who talked me into it on OKC.

About two hours ago. It was annoying. He drank and smoked too much so he didn't even get all the way hard.
But whatever. It made him happy. Maybe ill masturbate before I go to bed.

give sauce please
very original btw

R u a bio grill?

27 here, once i turn 30 ill just move to wizard chan.

[Tosh] Attracted by Physical Looks Only! [English] [Decensored]

It's Wani, which is why it isn't on panda

4 years for penis in girl vagina (pretended to cum/was wasted)
8 years for Full Sex

Propane Grill, bitch

discord /HTxJqdn
asdasdasdasdas

Attached: Legit Confused.jpg (498x500, 205K)

>gas power grill
Sorry. I'm not into scat or brapps.