Has the pedofile been arrested yet?

How the heck is this pedofile still not in jail

Attached: geemike.png (600x599, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/OtXdSow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"muh wuhmenz' rytz!!!"

imgur.com/a/OtXdSow very original link

Because r9k people would rather meme about things than actually take legal action.

has the pedofile reached out to you before fellow waifu?

Nope i have never met him idk who he is i just know he was in sheep village right? or he owned it?

I know of atleast 2 times when people contacted the FBI

>FBI
your're in luck reply to Ageny Honeythot here: and you can also get in touch with the FBI

Yeah but its 2018, make it trend. But the info on twitter or Ig and watch him deplete.

He grooms little girls online and rapes them if given the opportunity, he owned a server called Waifu Fan Club where he amassed many underage girls, he proceeded to create a new server called Sheep Village under a new alias cause folks were doxxing him, once outed as a pedo the admins turned on him and booted his ass. The faggot got the server banned and knowing him he's probably bulding a new pedo ring as we speak.

Stay away from the spic pedofile Michael Sosa!

Attached: sadpedo (1).jpg (507x282, 20K)

youd need a pretty high profile twitter/ig account to get anything trending though and i doubt many if any on here have one of those. also outing themselves as being part of Jow Forums and r9k specifically might be touchy since of all the incel shit lately in the news

He was an admin there for a long time.

He tries to blackmail every """Jow Forums female""". He is almost guaranteed to try DMing you at some point, so enjoy that.

Thats really scary. Why are so many people so creepy? I... i feel really bad for those girls he abused/manipulated.

Doubt it, i dont think i am his type. If he does though...well I shouldn't say it rn. . . .

It's hard to get pussy when you look like this, so these are the measures these people resort to

Attached: IMG_3348.png (750x1334, 1.43M)

Those roasties deserved it. Deport discord threads

Not every 14 years old is a roastie user, I can see where you're coming from but we're talking about little kids being blackmailed here

Attached: sadpedo (2).jpg (470x115, 9K)

It's hard to feel bad because they enable him.

Listen to what your parents told you. Don't let everybody down by whoring yourself out to a pedophile. It's very simple.

I have no idea who this is...?
Oh...discord server drama. What a surprise.
If this is like that dumbass underahe girl that started a crusade against Reijo calling him a rapist when her dumbass voluntarily showed him pics of herself then this guy is probably innocent.

Just another dumbass underage girl starting a witch hunt with a false accusation

nice try michael i can tell youre sweating

Attached: 1524932561094.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Protip: if she has bled, fucking her doesn't male you a pedophile. Just saiyan.

I hate discord so much but I'm also happy to see trap posters and pedos who go on here are getting doxxed and flogged.

DIE DIE DIE

My names not micheal amd im not a pajeet or whatever brown person race he is

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

fuck off you white knight faggot, these gay ass threads are cancer.

Attached: cactus.jpg (367x330, 23K)

Wtf happened, why is this a thing

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-220251.png (720x1280, 431K)

they are girls who want male attention and money. im not saying they 100% right but it doesnt make what he did even 1% better.

The thing is, hes very much like Reiko.
These dumb girls enable his behavior by willingly sending him sexy pictures without him even asking for it. Like that one trashy 14 year old that sent him pics of her in her panties because she had a crush on him but when he stopped paying attentuon to her she tried to get everyone to think he raped her.

Attached: 6rq6qbsk91yzsqyudz.jpg (2078x1653, 215K)

Who the fuck are you
Fuck off tripfag

what is this supposed to be, mister?

>that edgelord with the "voDKa" nickname pretending he's any better
I bet he's a fucking zionist aswell, lmao

Attached: Assad laugh.jpg (750x427, 181K)

Adding filler words like "original" to your posts is against the rules. If the mods saw you, or some upstanding user reported you then you would probably get banned.

How about you originally shut the f up???

You write like you're underage.

You write like you're barely of age.