I know we bitch all the time about things but let's be at least somewhat positive for a bit

I know we bitch all the time about things but let's be at least somewhat positive for a bit.

>What do you like about Jow Forums? Especially compared to other websites?

Attached: 1422080246271.png (846x592, 42K)

The anonymity. I can say practically anything I want with no actual consequences.

That at least half of this board is occupied by fellow virgins, and the site as a whole isn't based on upboats and status.

It's been my only social outlet for the past 5 years and as faggy as it sounds, it's given me tons of laughs. When the time comes I'll delete my history and will be sure to not mention Jow Forums in my suicide note. This place gets enough shit. I owe you guys that much at least.

i like that i can anonymously shit on white virgin nerds that are already down and depressed

I like that there are lots of people with common interests... :)

I like how all the crazy people can come together and shitpost as one

no upvotes or downvotes, everyones shitty oppinion is their own and equal in worth

Jow Forums?
>appreciation of dark humor without the judgment
>anonymity, fuck all tripfags
>fuck it, i'll admit it.. some memes still make me laugh
>image responses
>simplicity in website design, complexity in culture/subculture

Being anonymous is nice, it lets me be multiple people in a way, in that I can discuss from multiple perspectives instead of trying to maintain a coherent persona like a normal person.
Sometimes there are some pretty funny threads.
Sometimes I'll find a femanon to talk with on discord till they ghost me, but it's nice while it lasts.
Sometimes I can give people useful advice, and that makes me happy.

Dark humor/edgy memes/supreme autistic sperg posts/cringy virgin antics

Also I guess it's the hatred of the normies/normal culture in society + being part of this "counterculture'' if you'll excuse my faggy words

Theres no direct incentive to post constructively. There's no likes, no karma, nothing.
But people still do it and it's wonderful.

It showcases a kind of freedom of expression and thought that a lot of people believe can never exist in practice.

A paradise for masochists

I appreciate the anonymity

I like that I can say things without consequence and it someone gives me shit I can shrug it off.
I also like that I can start a thread about the most inconsequential thing and it will still get responses because the people here are willing to entertain an idea.

Attached: 1519309060395.jpg (1920x1200, 646K)

Although you guys are borderline sociopath sometimes, you tell the "other" side of the story well.
Everywhere in the online normiesphere is a circlejerk of people saying positive stuff about the human race and how special we are. Here you get to see a different story, about the worst humanity has to offer. Although nowhere near the levels of depravity found on the darkweb, but not positive enough to be accepted among the normieweb. This site is the bridge between worlds. Because of the understanding of both sides Jow Forums can make the best memes and jokes about the reality of our situation.

General cynicism, the opportunity to banter with strangers and lack of social hierarchy. This is also the last place on the internet that's still able to make me smile or even chuckle.

If you make a mistake it's okay.

No voting/rating system means people don't have to worry about appealing/catering to the majority to speak their mind

The people I guess

I love you fags

I've found a lot of great music/vidya /movies/tv/etc. through Jow Forums. You guys generally have good taste.
Also love the anonymity, but at the same time the fast paced, temporary nature of threads makes it feel more personal than other forums.

This one.

To go even further, if you're wrong about something you get corrected but nobody can possibly hold it against you in the future. It's free growth.

Well put. Could not have said it better myself

I like the anonymity and how nobody is better than anybody on here. Also I like shitposting and calling people fags for having opinions I disagree with.