Can we get a weird shit that happened to you thread? Not horrible trauma shit...

Can we get a weird shit that happened to you thread? Not horrible trauma shit, just really strange occurrences you've had happen to you in your life.

>In uni, second year
>standing around the smoker pit (as we lovingly called it) killing time between class while chain smoking
>Random girl who know one has ever seen before since today wanders out of the nearby woods in greasy track pants and old grey hoody. Has bad teeth. Looks poor and methy.
>Starts asking everyone at the smoke pit for ketamine
>Not a single person in our college has ever sold K. It's just not popular or readily available like other drugs.
>People answering "no" but she keeps pushing us with really specific questions. "About how many miligrams do they typically come in? How much per pill? Where do the dealers typically hang out?"
>Eventually one of the guys just says "no one does K so fuck off"
>Girl walks back into the woods
>3 days later I'm being detained for being drunk in public and they take me to the drunk tank for the night
>Cop that does all my paperwork is the girl asking for K
>She recognizes me
>Insists to the other officers I'm not drunk and to let me go home. Other officers catch on and take me back.

Super unprofessional but hey I'll take it over spending the night in the drunk cell.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samodiva_(mythology)
rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-entrapment-of-jesse-snodgrass-20140226
youtu.be/-1IIUcNI0cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Driving inna mountain road late at night
>Moving pretty quick
>Come around corner, see a white coyote
>Slam on brakes, can't stop fast enough, feel my car hit it
>Look behind me, put car in reverse so reverse light will illuminate the road behind me, no sign of coyote
>Turn my head back around
>See coyote just standing there maybe 50 feet ahead of me, like nothing ever happened
>It stares at me for a few seconds and then casually walks off into the woods.

this was recent

>be in bed at around 8 PM really bored, just doing stuff on phone
>suddenly my mind begins telling me to go outside over and over before i "miss it"
>this happens for a minute so eventually i just say fuck it and walk outside of my room where id been inside all day and stand in my front yard
>i stand around waiting for something to happen
>suddenly over my neighbors house i witness a meteor fall to the sky
>i thought it was a fucking firework at first
>after this happens im contempt and go back inside
>never seen a meteor before like this

this seemed pretty weird

>just got out of work
>waiting for my uber to pick me up from outside the building
>a fox walks by me and sits a few feet away from me
>a few seconds later hear screaming
>"GEHT AWAY FROM MY CAYOOTEE ESE"
>bald gangster beaner grabs coyote and walks away with him

shit like this always happens at work and i fucking hate it

Was the meteor itself weird, or was it just weird that you saw one?

I once saw a meteor so bright that it lit up the whole dark mountaintop I was on and I thought it was a car coming up behind me with its headlights on, until I turned around and saw it in the sky. I found out later that it wasn't a meteor at all, but a satellite deorbiting.

>Dexed out
>have no idea what's going on
>read your post

>Work nights
>Decide to go on short walk on lunch break, as usual
>Typical walk for most of it
>Little traffic or people around as it's after 1AM in my sleepy suburban city
>As I'm walking back, I hear someone calling out
>Sounds like a middle aged woman
>Ignore her
>She yells mutters something, then yells "excuse me sir"
>Look around. Can't see anyone, as it's pitch black
>She yells again
>fuck that, I'm not endangering my life and looking for the person
>Walk back to work, wondering what she wanted

I've walked up and down that road dozens of times, both during the day and at night. hat's the first time someone called out to me.

Attached: 1529388546161.jpg (165x222, 11K)

This kind of reminds me of another one that happened to me.

>Be driving home from work late one night, decide to grab some In-n-Out
>Inside looks busy so I figure I'll go through the drive-thru and eat in my car
>Do so, and park at the back end of the lot
>This In-n-Out happens to be right next to some undeveloped hilly land
>Sit there eating my double double and suddenly notice something in my peripheral vision
>Look over and what do I see but a huge fucking mountain lion casually walking out of the brush and into the parking lot.
>Immediately fire up my car to drive the fuck off and it gets spooked and disappears back into the brush.

This story is not that amazing but i still get chills thinking of it
>be me 9
>on vacation in north carolina to visit dying grandpa
>getting ready to go to the beach
>we all start to get showers
>mom tells me that she'll get a shower ready for me in a bit
>fuck around on my GBA for a bit
>hear shower running
>think mom made it for me, but still reluctant, because what if someone was in the shower
>sneak in and go as far as sit on edge of bathtub next to the curtains
>eventually leave due to nerves
>once i got out i knocked on door
>aunt says that she was in the shower
>ohfuckme.jpg
>i almost saw my aunts saggy naked tits
>still get anxiety when i think of it
>mfw

Attached: 1511933040851.jpg (278x309, 10K)

did her teeth get better when she was in cop mode?

>told to show up for an interview
>receptionist tells me she has no record of any interview taking place
>give her the name of the person im supposed to meet
>goes and gets them
>the person says they didn't schedule an interview and have no idea who i am
>ask me what position im there to interview for
>i completely blank and can't answer
>search my phone for the several emails we exchanged
>cant find any of them
>they just stare at me like im insane
>can't tell if i actually am or was on jamie kennedys hit tv show and got x'd

>get home to my apartment super late one evening
>hear some noise so i stop and turn around while i'm walking up to my door
>group of kids (probably late teenagers) running down the road fast to the left
>turn back and walk towards my apartment
>seconds later some white trash guy bursts from my backyard shouting
>he's holding a hunting rifle and he's super piseed off
>yells and asks me if i saw any kids running around, says they were trying to break into his car
>i don't condone some shit kids stealing stuff but i also don't want this guy to shoot anyone
>point in the opposite direction that the kids were going
>he runs away like a fucking call of duty character
>finally get my key in the lock to my apartment
>a woman bursts out of my backyard
>asks if i've seen her boyfriend, says he had a rifle
>tell her where he went and that her boyfriend is a faggot
>go inside

weird neighborhood

some homeless man told me what my birthday was having never met him before

Had multiple strong deja vu cases throughout the life, when I, as if remembered that I've seen this before in a prophetic dream.

Same desu, my father also had these but the events he dreamed of happened the following day.

I'm quite boring, once had an hour long conversation with a woman who was perfectly lucid but was convinced that she was the Queen of England whose birthright had been taken from her by MI6. I was volunteering at a museum archive at the time and she was trying to track information down to support her claim to the throne.

Attached: 1528807906903.gif (409x277, 1.58M)

this happened when i was in middle school, about 13
>go into attic of house we moved into recently
>dad and i start dicking around and lift up wooden floor boards
>find a bunch of folded up notes
>whatsthis.jpg
>read them
>all bullying notes to a teenage girl, telling her to kill herself and what not
> eventually find a full fledged suicide note with a date in the top
>november 5, 2000
>do research
>girl in our town killed herself that day
>spend next week scared shitless of the spirit of the dead girl and see her in my dreams

I had a dream about being in a weird sorta post-apocalyptic version of Manhattan (it wasn't destroyed but it was all flooded and the buildings were connected by elevated walkways) and not being able to find the Twin Towers on the night before 9/11. To be fair, though, I'd just been in NYC on a family trip a few days prior and had been in Battery Park, and we'd even talked about going to the WTC but decided to save it for the next trip.

In my case the gap between dreaming and the event happening is about 6-12 months. It also often feels like the same life on repeat again and again. Kinda like in those shitty anime plots, where characters start noticing that it's a time-loop.

I've got a handful, but I'll start with a recent one.
>3:30am in my room about to go to bed
>suddenly something flies by my head and lands on the wall to my left
>fucking massive mosquito out of nowhere
>smash it as soon as it appears
Now what's weird about this is that my room is completely cut off from the outside except for one window that is always shut tight and has no holes in it. I keep my door shut too so there's no way anything could have come in here unless if came through the vent or underneath my door. Plus I never ever have bugs in my room. Just a small but weird occurrence.

Attached: 1451013288821.jpg (145x246, 14K)

Reposting this from /x/ since I figured you guys might wanna hear it
Not as spoopy as some here but it's an unsolved mystery that's bothered me ever since it occurred
>Be me, Circa 2014

>3 AM, watching some classic youtube poops
>Ad starts playing
>Scrolling text appears on screen, basically pic related but background is just light blue
>Text scrolls too fast to read, but I can make out some strange text about the "following material being dangerous to reality"
>Sudden cut to staticky flashes of newspaper articles describing the government being liars
>all goes quiet, a very simplistic cg model of a spinning eath appears, then a 3d shape that stats pulsing in what i can only describe as a geometric pattern slowly morphs into a yellow rose, also simplistically computer generated
>While this happens, a microsoft sam voice slowly speaks
>"Worlds....Woooooooorlds" w/ the drawn out emphasis on the second part
>All this over maybe 10 seconds, no website, promotional material, tv show, anything
>Harry Potter mmo ytp plays as if nothing happened
>restard vid easily 200 times to try and get the same ad, no dice
>Spend hours on google, still nothing
>I even made a thread on reddit just because they have a subreddit for finding obscure ads and tv shows, viral marketing, etc.
Still spooks me to this day wondering wtf i saw.

Attached: digital_art_test_pattern_emergency_broadcast_system_1280x800_27212-1.jpg (1280x800, 76K)

For me the Deja Vu ranges from a week to several years, I sometimes remember exact conversations happening 2 years ago, but others never recall that conversation.

>4-5 years ago
>going out to dinner with my family at Arbys
>are table is facing the window
>look out and see 3 cars all park at the same time
>3 men get out of one car, 2 men and 1 woman get out of another, and 1 man gets out of the third car
>all of them begin screaming at eachother
>the screaming lasts for a few minutes before one girl throws a punch at the other girl
>all out fight takes place between everyone
>we just sit there stunned and watch as a couple Arby's employees call the police
>we have to wait inside until police show up to get to our car

That Arby's is closed now too which is funny. I still don't know what they were arguing about but I've never seen that many people engaged in a full on fight like that. It was so weird.

>Be me
>going to see Rotting christ
>meet a bunch of my friends and all of us get drunk as shit
>Someone starts screaming
>Imabeahero.png
>go over there
>its some girl sitting down screaming shit
>sit down next to her
>friends come and i leave her to them
>20 minutes later
>guys i left with the chick come back
>tell me shes high on coke and wants to see me
>i go there and she jumps on me
>we make out
>after the concert she sees me
>runs over gives me a hug calls me "Cute" and leaves
>never got her contact information

desu i think i dodged a bullet because she was screaming "BLACK METAL" and "EINAR(a friend) FUCK YOU" and talking about killing her self

I hope you gave him sucky sucky for good lucky

>exact conversations
Holy shit this.
The conversation might be happening for the first time about some new topic, but you'll be like: 'wait a minute...'

heres a story
>walking around local shopping plaza
>wearing sunglasses
>make eye contact through sunglasses while passing by a scruffy looking, white dreadlock having stoner homeless guy, probably in his late 20s
>he says:
>-Hey you owe me a phone. 3 minutes 5 days, if i have to get it from my mom youre not gonna like me-
>wtf.jpeg
>keep walking to get away from the crazy fuck.
normally homeless people utter some weird shit but this was pretty odd.

>GEHT AWAY FROM MY CAYOOTEE ESE
>shit like this always happens

The state of america man

>at community college which is also the location of the police academy
>pull up in the parking lot near the gazebos where all the stoners hang out and smoke
>start rolling a blunt to smoke with the homies before class
>see some sketchy motherfucker pull up next to me with a hood on while hes in his car
>he gets out of the car grabs a backpack walks up to some other sketchy guy ive never seen before and does a hand off
>3 cop cars fly into the parking lot going 60 in a 5mph parking lot
>6 police cadets jump the 2 sketchy guys
>turns out the cadets are taking their "final exam"
>go to the gazebo and smoke a blunt while watching the cadets train how to bust me

This one freaked me out pretty good when it happened

>About 2 years ago
>Get out of bed to go get some water
>Hear this awful droning / rustic screeching off in the distance
>Wonder if it's the pipes since it was Winter at the time and sometimes our pipes screech
>It's coming from outside
>Get super freaked out
>Wake up my Dad to come and see if he hears it
>We both investigate and try to find out where it's coming from
>Open the front door and hear it echo hauntingly throughout the neighborhood
>Eventually it stops and we never heard it again

To this day we don't really know what it was or why it lasted for as long as it did. My guess is that it had something to do with a nearby barge. We have a river that's a couple miles away from our house, but it was so loud it sounded like it could have been in our backyard. Creepy shit, man.

Attached: 1518416871075.jpg (710x508, 360K)

>Huge forest/park near my house
>I explore it every day, through the trees and bushes to the deepest depths
>One night I'm walking through on the main trail, it's quiet and calm
>THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP
>Can't see anyone but the footsteps are getting closer
>THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP
>Fucking run my arse off to the closest exit, looking back the whole time but seeing nothing

There were at least two of them but I never saw them, even though they were gaining on me the whole time. It was summer so it was light enough to see but there was no trace of them and I don't know why they were chasing me.

Attached: Spirit-Garden700.jpg (1800x1230, 706K)

>be me in highschool
>live in rich suburban town
>at night with some friends
>decide to go to a park to smoke a joint or something
>im driving
>see 2 black mercedes parked next to each other in the parks parking lot
>no one should even be in the park after dark
>two middle aged guys are standing between the cars
>decide to freak um out and park next to um
>as soon as i park next to them they jump into their cars and peel out tires screeching
>definitely freaked um out

>in nursery
>chatting with my crush at the time sarah on a yellow plastic table wioth some milk
>All of a fucking sudden I'm drinking milk from the cupboard.
>I'm stealing milk from the cupboard above the sink
>I'm fucking terrified
>Teachers come through the door and immediately catch me
>I'm forced to apologise even though I don't know what the fuck I did

I think talking to sarah was some sort of dream but I don't know what the fuck happened in reality. It was a long time ago but I don't remember falling asleep. I always remembered it like a cut in a film. One moment I'm chatting then I'm instantly stealing milk. Weird. Also, the teachers came in right after I had got my bearings and understood the situation somewhat.

Its skinwalkers user.
fucking skinwalkers.
get a gun and holy ash and kill them. Then rape them

i had a similar experience. i thought i heard a woman screaming at 3 in the morning. turned out it was a fox

I lived many strange things, for example once when I was 5-6-7 years old, my grandfather was taking care of me with his partner because my mom had to work ... the thing is that I ended up naked in the street and a man on a bicycle found me and took me to a radio station, from there the ones from the radio station warned by radio and my mom came to get me.
Just do not get excited Anons, that time my mom took me to the hospital and they checked my whole body and I did not have anomalies in my anus or in my body.

Again, when I was 10-11 years old, I went into a room where close friends of my mother washed clothes and I saw how someone 15-14 years old was raping a girl of 5-6 years ... I was innocent and did not understand nothing, but the abuser taught me to masturbate, and taught me how to penetrate. The truth is I'm not sure if I end up getting inside u know what, because I was very young, but ... I remember trying.

For 2 weeks straight I had dreams about guns, knives, shootings, and being shot at with no explanation as to why I was dreaming them. I didnt watch any action movies or play shooting games prior to sleeping. Ive never really believed in dream interpretations.

i just think she was undercover trying to fram anyone selling anything, provoke a crime like that is illegal in other countries so i assume this shit happen in america? they even got bait cars waiting for anyone that they can throw into prison, read about the cop that infiltrated a highschool asking for weed and the actually mentally challanged kid who thought he made his first friend got done for selling weed and expelled from school along with others loner kids who just wanted to fit in or be cool so they asked around for weed and got done for lol.

Stop working at Home Depot my dude.

>be ripping the neon demon for personal use with MakeMKV on windows 10
>Winows 10 didn't support the MKV format
>Converted it to WMV
>Looked at thumbnail
>Looked like a cartoon sun but assumed it was just a shot near the end that had the sun in it
>Opened the video up
>Simpsons theme started playing
>Video was VHS quality
>The video file was still over an hour long

Was probably a technical fuckup on my part.

That kid was from my town, super fucked up. The whole city was pissed off about it.

>3 years ago
>sleeping soundly in my bed
>jolt awake after hearing series of loud thuds coming from in my house
>hear running and see a light in the hallway
>freaked out to the max, laying in my bed clutching my phone about to call the police in fear of a home invasion
>suddenly my sister bursts into my room
>I scream like a bitch
>"mom fell down the stairs, hurry! she isn't responding I don't know what to do"
>turns out the thumps I heard was the sound of my mom falling down a flight of stairs
>wake my dad up, call 911, and check to make sure my mom isn't dead
>awkwardly wait in the living room while we wait for the ambulance to arrive while my mom is laying downstairs unconscious

It was such a surreal experience. This had happened before and as it turns out, my Mom has this condition where if she woke up in the middle of the night, she would immediately pass out after a couple of minutes. In the case of what happened that night, my sister woke my mom up to ask her where her medication was, and when my mom went downstairs to look for it, she fell asleep right next to the stairwell and fell down them. Freaky shit, waking up thinking your mom might be dead.

Attached: 1386392882489.jpg (208x294, 17K)

my dream from last night. my dreams feel more real than waking life to me they are real.
>in my kitchen
>im holding 2 live rats one in each hand
>in front of me is a boiling pot of water
>put the rats in the pot
>1 sinks and stays under the water
>1 tries to escape
>keep pushing it back into the pot with a wooden spoon
>rat refuses to stay in the boiling water
>i take the rat out
>immediately stricken with guilt
>what am i going to do with this severely burnt rat
>i just wanted a decent meal i didnt want to torture any rats
>tough decision between keeping the rat and nursing it back to health or putting it out of its misery
>decide to cut its head off with scissors
>cut its head off with scissors
then i wake up

Attached: Kitchen-Scissors.jpg (768x430, 20K)

>Be in Santana high school shooting of 2001
Stay with me, its about the weird part

>Charles Andrew Williams is out there capping people, running in and out of the bathroom

>I ran into 400 block into an empty classroom with around ten kiddos
>Two guys I know that are juniors keep insisting we should leave and get further or go home
>He would fire all the rounds from his revolver, go back into bathroom, reload for over 30 seconds and return
>We agree to run out when he reloads and we do
>We wrap around building to be completely and totally out of sight
>Instead of leaving they insist we go into another classroom, I go with them
>Its one of those ones with a teachers personal office between 2 classes, 2 desks in it
>We go into there and they close it
>Feels secure but I'm wondering why didn't we just walk the fuck out we're already facing the entire parking lot
>They pull out their joints and say okay now we can smoke

>Literally can still hear the shooting and they want to try and smoke out in a teachers office and hotbox in there
>Keep insisting we could do this for hours till the cops clear us out
>They are serious and start smoking
>In shock I smoke for a bit too
>Realize I need to get the fuck OUT of here
>Leave after about 10 minutes and the cops aren't even at our side of the school yet just the fire department for some reason
>Tell them I escaped and mention nothing about friends smoking pot or where they are

what the fuck man you could hear the screams like less than 2 minutes before they began lighting up the joints. this is why I just can't understand normos

Attached: whatt.png (640x480, 520K)

>see light
>go to bed freaked out
>sister gets in
>*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
>user! it's mom, she fell down the stairs!
>*Rambo Voice ON*
>Oh it was that, haha, lets wake up dad

Enjoy your trip user.

Yeah that's pretty much exactly how it went. She still gives me shit for it sometimes.

Happened to me too, with a damn spider

>be 12 in rural Russland
>go for mushrooms with grandma to the forest
>the forest is mostly spruce with swampy landscape
>deep enough we reach this quiet unfriendly half-lake half-swamp place
>hear the seductive female voice inside my head
>she says smth like: "oh, he is too young, let's let him go *giggle*"
>tell my granny about it
>she NOPEs the fuck out and we leave promptly
I know it's anticlimactic, but there was a lot of shit happening that people didn't want to talk about.

>be me around 6yo
>you're seeing weird ghost-like creatures
>they talk to you
>some are trying to attack you
>have a traumatic dream every night for long period of time
>some strange guy with big muscles beating you to a pulp
>finally fight back and win after great struggle
>wake up all wet from the sweat with heavy breathing
>you see something near you
>some greyish demonic creature with a grin standing next to your bed
>you feel in your head that he is pleased by your actions
>he dissapear in a mist
>that mist is coming to you
>try to protect yourself from it
>it goes inside you
>feel strange surge of strenght
>now you're calm and go to sleep again
>ghost-like creatures doesn't attack you anymore but you still feel some presence
>from now on you see in your dreams similar creatures but instead of fighting you talk most of the time
>fast forward
>now you're teenager
>another struggle episode in your dreams
>it's happening again but after you win something else appear next to you
>again something is coming into your body and after that you feel stronger and more calm
>fast forward
>from 20 to 25 present day
>you feel like you have to learn about your body and training
>you somehow hurt yourself badly accidentally
>something is teling you that when your body heal you gain another bit of this strange power
>besides that you have episodes with panic attacks and depression but you can overcome it by yourself and now your mind is in proper condition again
are some spirit guardians prepering me for some weird shit like our world is attacked by demons and we have to fight back?

Attached: 561037_475537522477316_431033092_n1.jpg (508x340, 43K)

still fucked up to hear

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samodiva_(mythology)
is that it?

That terrifying story brings back some feelings.

When me and my siblings were little my mom put her arm through a glass window on accident, putting a really deep slice in her forearm at least 5 inches long. The blood just rushed out into an immediate pool on the carpet like a horror movie. We lived in the middle of the country, had no home phone service (also, this was before anybody had cellphones) and the nearest neighbor was a few miles away. Dad had just left for work so there wasn't anybody around to help while she just bled out in front of us.

Then, a few minutes later, my dad walks through the door. He had forgotten his lunch box. He was able to slow the bleeding and get her to the hospital. My siblings and I were so young and helpless and mom was in such a deep state of shock its scary to imagine what would have happened if he'd remembered his lunch that day.

I remembered about it several years later and found stories about forest rusalka, that breeds and kills men.

It was in a northern region.

>but there was a lot of shit happening that people didn't want to talk about.
What was happening? I'm at the edge of my seat user, spill the beans.

>be 10-12 y.o user
>Dad brings me to my brother's baseball game at sports complex
>Father tells me to stick close to him, apparently some "creepy guy" is walking around
>We go to the playground that is at the complex because my brother's game has yet to start
>I go off to the other end of the playground while my father is preoccupied with something, don't remember
>Being anti-social, instead of talking or playing with other kids I look around the playground absent mindedly
>notice something wooden sticking out of the lawn next to the playground
>Go over and sit next to it and proceed to put my hand on it
>Start to lift and shake it a bit, some shiny metal is attached to the wooden handle
>look to my left, a Mexican family is staring at me about 20 feet away
>old abuela points at me, and looks at her large 20-30 year old son(?) and says something
>all of this is going on at a crowded, loud playground so it isn't noticed
>the 20 year old son started walking towards me, and I start getting this creepy vibe
>I get up and walk normally to the playset to recess into the group of other kids
>the man proceeds to grab the wooden handle and pull out a kitchen knife from the ground
>He kind of hides the knife by putting it in front of his thigh/abdomen as he walks away from the playground
>I am standing near the playset staring as he walks up this hill which leads to the complex parking lot
>realize that this is creepy shit and immediately go looking for my father
>when I find my dad my heart is throbbing from the realization I could have been stabbed or some shit
>Debating on saying something or not but knowing if I said something I would just be asked 200 more questions, and the police would be involved, so i keep my mouth shut
Since my memories of this are so fuzzy im honestly not sure if its some sort of dream or not. But the more I think the more I remember the fear I had so i'm going to wager its real.

Attached: playball.jpg (1440x560, 212K)

>The whole city was pissed off about it.

did that change anything?

Orange moving orbs in the sky during summer nights(allegedly ufo). Was told to stay away from certain places(often there were small lakes). Cryptozoology. Strange mist during summer. Starover graveyard in the forest. Like I said, locals didn't like to talk about it.

This happened maybe a year ago.

>laying in bed one night.
>my sister's room is right next to mine.
>heard shuffling on the carpet outside my room like someone was walking by dragging their feet across the floor.
>roll over to look at door.
>see a silhouette of someone in my doorway.
>thinking it's my sister trying to fuck with me I say "Go away, you retard. I'm not falling for that shit."
>thing just stands there.
>"Seriously, fuck off (sister's name)."
>thing still doesn't move.
>whatever.jpeg
>roll over facing the wall.
>hear shuffling on the carpet again but going away from my door.
>look back. It's gone.
>realized that whatever was standing in my doorway was easily a good foot taller than me. My sister is almost a foot shorter than me.
>DANGERZONE.webm
>get up and grab my knife.
>check entire house. My sister and parents are all sound asleep.
>no signs of forced entry anywhere in the house. No broken windows/locks. Nothing.

I still have no idea what the fuck I saw. Before I realised that it wasn't my sister I thought it was her sleepwalking or something since it didn't respond to me yelling at it. She hasn't sleepwalked for a long fucking time though (like since she was 4) so even if it was her and she spontaneously grew like 2 feet taller it would still be freaky as fuck.

I know its a serious subject but I LOL'd

that was your real father, user

>homeless man told me what my birthday was having never met him before

he's looking through your trash, shred all important documents

>sophomore in highschool
>playing starcraft 2 alone in my house
>hear weird scratching on the outside of my wall
>"must be mice, dont be a pussy user"
>put ear against wall, scratching stops
>deep growl from the middle of my room
>shit is loud coming from thin air
>book it out of my room and don't go back in for the rest of the night
I still don't know what the fuck it was

either came in when the door was open, or through ventilation

>realized that whatever was standing in my doorway was easily a good foot taller than me.
You should have first checked whether it was female, and if it was, fugg.

Nope, the sad thing is all the cops I know are great. The place I work at has a large methhead homeless population nearby and they are always very helpful with us but they still fucked over a bunch of kids over stupid shit.
rollingstone.com/culture/news/the-entrapment-of-jesse-snodgrass-20140226

>his craziest, most soul-shattering memory is coming close to walking into his aunt naked
jesus nigga you boring

So she hid everything there, and her family didn't even get to read her goodbye note? Sad

>be senior in highschool
>10 minutes into first class
>loudspeaker comes on
>"all students we are going lockdown"
>teacher closes the door, shuts the door
>we huddle in one side of the room away from door
>kids on their phones find out its a bomb threat
>im distracted dont really give a fuck
>and then it happens
>loudspeaker comes on
>a teacher frantically yells "EVERY STUDENT IN SECTION 2 RUN"
>complete fucking silence from the class
>my heart drops
It turned out that in fact a backpack with a bomb was spotted but failed to detonate. My friend was in that section of the school and recalled that every student ran through the doors screaming.

Hallucinations are common during half-asleep states and during general periods of sleep deprivation. They happen to me all the time. I've had full conversations with people and only later realized they weren't home at the time.

Not trying to take the creepy out of your story but this concept is applicable to a ton of posts in this thread. Maybe you have something spooky, maybe your brain was just half asleep.

the purpose of the thread is to share events of your life that arent that terrifying. i dont get absolutely paralyzed when i think of it, just chills

>pot addicts will literally blaze it during a school shooting

Attached: 1395288691782.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I used to fap to the sound of my parents having sex before I really knew what the whole fapping or sex thing was all about. I can never take those loads back.

never really got it. probably just was afraid her parents would find out and i never got the note thing. maybe wrote it to have her feelings written out

Should have ratted her out for inquiring about ketamine

>be me
>ordered some LSD
>take it with a bunch of druggie friends at uni
>we all take around ~200ug each (2 blotter tabs)
>we all come up at around the same time
>all four of us sit in the downstairs common room watching the news
>we hear the door to the common room slowly creek open
>one of us jerks up and hears it
>One of my friends tells us to turn down the tv
>We turn down the tv
>We hear the door slowly creek open again
>We all freak out
>All of us jump up and proceed run outside using an open side door
>Keep running into town and sit in the park for the rest of the evening
>Get back to the uni residence the following morning
>Turns out that we freaked out the 70 year old uni janitor by us jumping up
>He slipped up and fractured his hip
>He had to be taken to hospital

The noise of the door still freaks me out to this day.

Attached: 1504643493521.png (604x613, 257K)

Didn't traumatize me but was genuinly horrifying and left me rattled for the next few years.

>move into new house at ~10-11 years old
>parents choose not to take master bedroom cause it's at the front of the house and they don't like that
>when you look in you see the bedroom, and the master bathroom to the right, with two non-latching doors that we left open
>always get creeped out by this room. No apparent reason.

>couple months in, the room isn't used. It's always prestine and used for guest
>house is built on a hill so my room is a floor up (4 steps) and kitchen/living room/dining room is 15+ steps downs from entryway.

>mom calls me from downstairs
>walk down from upper floor to entry floor
>look right, into the master bedroom. It's very dark, but just light enough to make out silhouettes
>see something the size of a toddler make its way out of the master bedroom
>it is staggering and its legs are inversed, like an insect or bird's legs
>flip the fuck out and run back up to my room and shut myself in
>parents never heard me scream
>hide for about 30 minutes
>slowly make my way out
>wonder if I just imagined things
>bolt past that room, round stairway rail, glance into master bedroom as I run
>nothing there
>continue on cuz Im not waiting for it to come back

Shit left me rattled. Always checked that room if the door was open, and then closed the door. Someone lives in there now and nobody (including me) saw it ever again. Might have been my imagination but it was incredibly nerve-wracking.

Where do you live? Be as specific as you want.

Arkhangelsk oblast

Might have just been an ad for that old mmo/chat room game called Worlds

>old enough to be able to ejaculate
>still didn't have any idea what the fleshy slapping noises were
sex ed in 'merica i guess

>Arkhangelsk oblast
wtf

This. Fucking this. Except I live hundreds of miles away from any water or any sort of plausible source. I have heard it a few dozen times since I moved in to this house 10 years ago. Sounds exactly like what you described.
One time it was like 4am and I heard it again so this time I jumped out of bed and went out my back door. Pitch black outside and no noise other than trees blowing, but there it was, that metallic drone. I could have sworn it was coming from above me, a little to the north, echoing in every direction around me. Still gives me the chills to this day. Since that night I heard it come from the sky, it hasn't ever happened again either. Really fucks with my head to be honest, I'm glad I'm not the only one who has heard it.

>Years ago
>Be a teenager back then
>Love posting on Newgrounds forums (before I found Jow Forums, this was prolly like 2013, 2014)
>Never get pop-ups or anything because my dad had restricted access to shit like that like some kinda OCD autist
>Just happily posting
>Suddenly a new window opens up fullscreen showing green maggots writhing around with a screaming sound in the background
>Never see that again or hear anything about it
weird

Attached: 76794790.jpg (246x205, 14K)

>hobo rides up to me on a bike as im smoking a cig
>immediately fish out my pack and hand it to him intending to give him the whole pack
>"woooah can you read my mind dude?"
>he surprisingly doesnt stuff it in his pocket and instead hand my pack to me after lighting one up
>"man this bitch really is fucking me up you know?"
>i think of my mother and agree with him
>"shes evil man she can control people with this aura she has"
>i again think of my mother and agree with him and tell him he should steer clear of evil women like that because they can curse you
>he is intrigued by my off the handle way of talking about things that i assume no one else talks to him about
>"wow bro fuck... should i leave the state?"
>put out my cig and simply tell him to stay away from her
>walk away

Good luck random hobo, godspeed.

Attached: 1529830149120.png (475x792, 490K)

He only killed two people lol what a faggot

Reminds me of something.
>be about 13
>cousin and i are playing in the woods around our houses (he lived right next door)
>go to one of our favorite spots, an old dry river dam
>theres a teal duffel bag down in the dam, just sitting out in the open
>has a girls name written on it in permanent marker
>inside there are clothes, a bunch of pictures, other random trinkets.
>we bring it back to our parents and they call the cops
>cops come and take it
>later learn that the bag belonged to some retarded girl that ran away from home
>dont know why she left it there, maybe we scared her away
>Sally Ride was her name

Posts like these make me feel way too old

One time i went into a dunkin donuts after attending a funeral service for my great aunt and this old man who was mopping the floor wished me a happy birthday completely out of the blue. It was the day before my birthday. I was completely dumbfounded and didnt even think to ask how the fuck he knew my birthday. I still think about it all the time.

Rustic... Screeching?
Stop using words you haven't looked up.

They just didn't want you to hurt yourself with a knife, stupid. If you see a small child find a sharp object on the playground the natural response is to take it from him. Nobody was going to stab you. You are literally retarded.

>be me
> Sophomore year of high school
> Be at lunch with friends
>Notice the girl at the table has cut marks
> Get erection
> Autism takeover.jpeg
> "Can I touch them"
>Let's me touch them
>Dick super hard
>"maybe I could show you the others down lower"
>I dont get it
>Mfw was too dense to have super hot emo GF
Fuck I miss those years

I was born into and raised among a cult, me and my sisters. The whole thing was eventually broken up and we were taken away by child services to protective care, but as the oldest I was involved some and made to father some kids with some women in the cult just as my mom had done with men of it and supposedly my sisters would have as well if things hadn't been broken up. We (and our mom) were considered special as I understood it because she's related to royalty.

was it anything like this? youtu.be/-1IIUcNI0cw

English major, issued by Bing

Damn man, thats fucking hilarious
>Do pic related

Attached: 1529904477828.jpg (633x758, 43K)

Oh god, are we gonna do dense high school stories? I have a few.

>be me
>freshman year of HS
>there are these two cute asian girls in my class, one taller and more serious with glasses and the other tomboyish with short hair
>I like them both, but especially the tomboyish one
>Fellow future robot friend talks me into going to winter formal dance
>while there, glasses Asian girl spots me and talks me into dancing with her
>she's wearing a really hot tight-fitting short light blue satin dress (holy fuck I can't believe I remember that 15+ years later)
>starts dirty dancing with me, rubbing ass all over crotch and stuff
>I have internal awkward panic, run off to bathroom after song and I don't even remember what happened after that but I didn't end up with her

>sophomore year
>gym class
>same two azn girls
>there's a short staircase outside the gym entrance, maybe 6 steps
>cute tomboy one suddenly goes "hey user, catch me"
>jumps right into my arms
>I'm just confused and somehow feel cucked that she isn't into me (?!)
>Chads see what's happening and come over to fuck me over
>one steals my backpack and throws it at me, it falls short and breaks my game boy

And the last
>also gym class
>hang around during gym with these two girls, one is a chubby rockabilly wannabe type and the other is a pretty hot tall blonde
>one day chubby isn't there and blonde says "hey, I got some new panties and I'm not sure if they look good on me, will you tell me?"
>she tells me to come closer and pulls her gym shorts away from her body so I can see
>it's a see-through black mesh thong
>I can clearly see that she's completely shaved
>suppress a boner, tell her they're hot, and then feel bad for myself that a girl like that isn't interested in a loser like me

The last one is so fucked I don't even think I could make it up. WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME?

>be 6 years old
>At my grandmothers house
>My parents, grandmother and her friend are present
>I always called him my uncle when I was young
>Thry're all in the living room adjacent to the hallway
>They're all having a chat, watching TV, drinking coffee
>Walk around a bit while I suddenly stood in the doorway to the hallway
>I say "goodbye uncle H"
>We weren't going away or anything
>Parents look at me confused
>Uncle H gets a heart attack literally 3 seconds later
>Dies there, ambulance was too late

I swear I'm not making this up. Of course I realize it's a coincidence but it was so strange.

What was the name of the cult, and where did it operate? When was it broken up and what were its tenets? Did you like fathering those children? Do you have any relationship with them?