ITT: Small things that greatly anger you

ITT: Small things that greatly anger you

>peoplestopping dead in front of you in the street to check their phone
>people who leave half a pint of beer and get a fresh one
>people who can take the piss out of everyone but flip their shit when someone even has a slight dig at them
>people who start fights with everyone

Attached: 1523018714321.gif (322x322, 1.95M)

>the vegan flatmate who tries to convince you to throw away all your meats
>that same vegan flatmate who you caught twice trying to throw away non vegan products

>the kid in your seminar group that tries to prove the lecturer wrong on EVERY SINGLE POINT
>the girl who answers her phone mid lecture and then complains when the lecturer has her removed from the room

>people who sniff constantly
>people who slurp or clack their food when eating

I dont know why but it honestly goes through me like nails on a chalkboard

>Those old women at the checkout who keep nudging you from behind

Calm the fuck down lady, I can't crawl inside the ass of the guy ahead of me just fucking wait your turn. I'v turned around a few times to stare them down and half of them go "s-sorry" but the other half just fucking glare back at you. I want to punch them in the fucking throat.

Attached: c2f.jpg.png (667x670, 430K)

>obese fucks using the goddamn motorized shopping carts.

This shouldn't really piss me off as much as it does but sometimes I actually want to shove them out of them and force them to lug their fat asses on foot. My mother can barely walk 20 feet without feeling like she's going to go into respiratory distress and could really use a motorized cart when shopping for groceries. But no, they're all taken by people who are the way they because they decided the best course of action in life was to just eat copious amounts of McDicks and refuse to get even mediocre amounts of exercise. Seriously, fuck fat people that use motorized carts.

Attached: image.jpg (591x536, 106K)

>Oh boy time to buy food for the week!
>People pushing their wheelchair bound grandmothers around the store
>Children running wild and the parents don't care
>Gangs of old people stopping dead in the middle of ailses to chit chat
>Some woman staring at three brands of coffee for a solid 10 minutes

Kids will get under your feet, you look up and see the mother looking at the kid doing this and she does nothing. When I was a kid my mother would've cracked my head open for that shit, but the parents just don't care. They think it's everyone else's responsibility to watch out for their kid.

>How are you?
Yesterday I just flat out fucking ignored him. A simple hey, hi, etc is perfectly fine. Sometimes it's rhetorical like How's it going or What's up. Which yesterday I ignored that person as well. But generally people who ask how I'm doing are creepy autistic literal fucking faggots. This ain't the gay club you goddamn queers.

I don't know how to respond to greetings that aren't just "hi".

I grew up in Ireland where the standard greeting is "what's the craic" which I guess is the equivalent of "what's up" but I just don't know what goes next in the conversation.

Another completely creepy autistic literal faggot just asked me a couple hours ago You doin ok today? And I wasn't really in position to ignore him so I just said pretty good. One time this creepy fake cunt actually said to me Just pretty good? I genuinely wanted to assault her.

>>that same vegan flatmate who you caught twice trying to throw away non vegan products
I'd punch him.

Whistling in public

I havent had an adverse reaction in awhile but as I recall I would usually start mimicking them right to their face.

You might be the creepy autistic literal faggot if you can't make basic small talk

Found the faggot. Keep it in the gay club you fucking queer.

But yeah in that specific instance the very standard response is Not much.

Masters of small talk initiation

Some faggot just had the audacity to wave at me and now I am fucking infuriated

>the coursemate who always plays the race card despite only being 1/64th african American

>the one kid who does absolutely no fucking work at uni and then begins messaging you in a panic asking for help onnthe assignments due in two days

People who wave at me for letting them in on the highway.

Fuck your mother cunt. You cant even drive without the merciful assistance of random strangers but yet you think you have the slightest ounce of judgment to have a reaction to how I drive? Fucking pathetic. Cower your head next time bitch.

>Morning.
HAHA IGNORED

fucking fatass fuck eat shit

Strangers on the street here will say "hello" to me when I walk past, it's fucking weird and I ignore them every time

>when the haircut person starts talking to you

P please stop i dont like it

>Going through my autism phase of wearing suits all the time
>Go to barbers
>"haha are you going to a funeral or a johnny cash concert"
>"Neither"
>Sit there in awkward silence for 20 minutes while he finishes and then never go back

That's called misophonia, user. I have it, too.