Tfw no pure innocent asexual low libido prude bf

>tfw no pure innocent asexual low libido prude bf

Attached: 385240F9-C33B-4687-85D3-506DD52251AF.jpg (750x446, 83K)

basically me.

But Im fat so who cares.

Attached: 1527244768510.jpg (808x1024, 112K)

im literally asexual bc of meds, you know if you're okay with it i can drop my email to talk.

Ace people aren't real just incles who don't know it

so basically a girl with penis?

>tfw no pure innocent high libido virgin gf

Attached: The_d3721d_5545906.gif (480x339, 97K)

>high libido
>virgin

Attached: 1530007194607.gif (242x185, 632K)

I was once high libido and a virgin. What's odd about that?

Attached: 1527257215438.jpg (1540x1030, 498K)

That's me OP, you don't want that

>I was once high libido and a virgin.
but you're a male dummy.

And I can't have fantasies about a girl who hasn't had any prior dick inside of her that also wants a lot of sex?

Attached: IMG_3643.jpg (784x783, 239K)

Contrary to popular Jow Forums belief, some girls have high libidos but haven't had sex for one reason or another.

well thats me as well, I want someone who is just like me.

Why do males have to be so lewd? There's absolutely nothing that bothers me more than the fact that they all care about sex so much, and the ones that don't care as much still are more interested in it than a high-libido female. If I ever date one they're either going to break up with me for not wanting to do anything lewd, or jack off twice a day to stacy.
Somebody please prove me wrong

>tfw low libido male with a high libido gf
>Tfw she wants sex every day (multiple times a day) and wants to cum multiple times
>bought her a $100 vibrator and pretend I'm in to BDSM
>just tie her up and change the settings on her vibrator for an hour while talking dirty to her and spanking her

Attached: 1527406745117.png (2220x1512, 1.58M)

Does your name start with a C?

orig

That's literally me btw.

No it doesn't, it originally does not.

Alright well, where are you from? I'd want lewdness eventually irl. If you're shy you can slowly be eased into it.

>Somebody please prove me wrong
Not all men have high libido.

You're just a normal male trying to get a gf to coax into being his fucktoy so fuck right off

Even the ones with normal libidos jack off for fun

>Even the ones with normal libidos jack off for fun
How this is bad?

>You're just a normal male trying to get a gf to coax into being his fucktoy so fuck right off
I'm not normal, I'm quite a bit different. But your attitude is awful, so I'm glad I dodged a bullet

Because I'm defective and find it incredibly upsetting that they can do stuff like that

I have absolutely no proof of that and the chances of you actually being an exception are incredibly rare

>I'm defective
that you have low libido? it's normal for female but if you have it low when you're ovulating then it's a bit of a problem.

>still are more interested in it than a high-libido female
There's a post right under yours to disprove that.
Also personally heard of other relationships where the woman has a higher libido, it's a genuine problem for some people. Just google that shit and you'll find complaints about it.

I don't see the appeal of sex at all and my genitals feel exactly like touching any other body part. I'm not getting it fixed. Females don't increase in sex drive during ovulation that's a meme

>biology facts
>meme
Yeah okay.

I've never heard about women getting horny during ovulation outside of this place. All of my friends don't report feeling any different from usual either.

The biggest flaw with this thread is that OP claims to be a fembot, when in fact there is no such things as fembots but rather shitty larpers from Plebbit.

t. being this fucking dense.
>kek

Lmao I don't like you that much either

>tfw no asexual boyfriend who doesn't mind me having sex with a sexual side boy on occasion

A guy with high libido can remain a virgin because sex isn't available. A high libido female virgin is nigh impossible because sex is thrown at them

I get scared of talking to males because they're all so dirty and think about sex so much. I've never been interested in sex and I think it's the most boring, dull, vapid topic ever but robots and normal men constantly think about it.

lmfaoo even on here cucks hit on girl poster

So you want an incel

sex is an intregal part of a relationship and shouldnt be undermined. there is a reason relationships that are otherwise perfect can fall apart from lack of sex. on some basic level, every human desires it, and when those needs are not met, there is distress and ruin.

I'm that but I'm also a creepy moral absolutist and probably not that innocent. Gas contraception users.

Find a cute weeb bf who only jacks it to anime girls occasionally

what's the point of having a bf if he's not sexually attracted to you

Attached: 1484037652087.png (1079x720, 387K)

Why are you faggots so obsessed with virginity?