Why do White women think it's acceptable to have sex with random men they barely know?

Why do White women think it's acceptable to have sex with random men they barely know?

Attached: 1509208239804.jpg (1313x719, 216K)

This isn't considered normal in the rest of the world

Attached: 1517741785213.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

Kek

Gotta deal with those daddy issues somehow.

The only person I partially related to at Uni was a chinese kid. He was a gregarious little fucker, had a lot of respect for him desu.

Because white men let them. Its that simple.

I'm a white man and I think it's awesome to have sex with women I barely now. It feels great. It's like you're conquering some bitch. I guess women feel the same thing, but in reverse. They are giving themselves over to an attractive man that conquered them.

>muh dick

Congratulations for being a part of the niggerification of society

You should enjoy every aspect of what it means to be a man. If you haven't gone out there and taken women for yourself just to fuck, you have missed out on life.
I don't do this sort of thing anymore as I have one woman now, but I'm glad I did it. It let me get it all out of system. I can stay faithful more easily knowing I've experienced different kinds of women.

why not? its not harming anyone else

human nature

Attached: 1529720948544.png (540x405, 515K)

Ugh. Reads straight out of a fucking gossip magazine

I'm faithful because I fucked a lot of people before pairing up

Stupid shit

Is this out of some longer video? Based chink lol

No, I'm faithful for a lot of reasons. But I am definitely more faithful because I've enjoyed other women and never need wonder what it would be like. Maybe you should get your testosterone levels checked, my mate.

I agree, the more partners you've had the lower your chances are to stay in a healthy relationship.

Too bad you will never be Chad,

True

Maybe for women, but not for any man that isn't a low testosterone s o y b o y.

>when you're such a thot that even other women are thot patrolling you

Media like TV, movies and internet blogs control the female herd mind. It's very similar to niggers and how ALL niggers own a pitbull or smoke Newports. Same concept. It's not so much a matter of lack intelligence as it is lack of wisdom. But on the bright side at least the modern Ameriskank can serve as a bad example to the younger, soon to be roasties-in-training of what not to be.

ok have fun with your used up wife while defending the lefty standpoint on Jow Forums

Because they've been taught by (((media))) that being a whore is empowering and brave. This is specifically done so they become disease-riddled sluts who never breed because they'll use an easy fuck to fill the hole in their lives left by the lack of a husband and children. Then by 40 their ovaries are dried up and they become suicidal.

You have to hand it to the Jews, they know how to make a society implode. They just popularize and make trendy every single thing which will destroy it, and then call anyone who tries to stop them a wide variety of thought-terminating cliches, such as "Nazi".

because they are fucking trash
and it is the fault of faggot white boys
beat your fucking women people!

Attached: 573589.jpg (510x510, 24K)

>conquering women and ramming them with your dick
>lefty viewpoint
Found the s o y b o y.

The chink has a YouTube channel/ makes selfies daily for her Instagram but I guess she is not a whore.

>conquering women
yeah as if that isnt the easiest shit there is. women are literally retarded.
and with the media pushing hookup culture and one night stands you are on the left doing this.

By the way she dresses and looks she probably is the same way. I bet shes mad she hasn't mastered the language yet.

Yet most of you here can't get an attractive women to fuck you, lol. Most of you can't even get an average looking woman to fuck you.

All you deserve in a partner is a used up slut who has fucked strangers in the same way you apparently think is acceptable.

You contribute to the problem. You should be required to deal with the consequences

I'm sure it's a lovely thought to know your girl has had many strange sweaty men on top of her. Touching every intimate part of her body. And using her like the sack of meat she is.

Fuck off.

Its a minority of women that behave like this. The same as how its a minority of men that share them around.

> implying Asian women aren’t the biggest whores
> implying that white males aren’t degenerates that have as much one night stands with the same white women they’re bitching about.
But seriously one night stands are gross.

and to add to this, you conquered nothing when they drop you after one fuck conquering a women means making her yours.
or is it the same fucking a whore and fucking your wife now

Where are you pulling that from?

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want casual sex and a high partner count, then you are a weak willed faggot (discipline is alpha, poor impulse control is extremely beta) and a massive hypocrite unless you are also accepting of a high partner count woman. It's all you deserve.

brainwashing

White women are exclusively treacherous with naive and bull-headed mental states. Some, I assume, are good people but they’re definitely the outliers

The fact that that this board is filled with 10 - 20 incel threads at any one time. This is one of them.

A lot of Asians still believe in shame. We got rid of that old thing decades ago.

no

>because white men let them
What the fuck are white men supposed to do, beat them into submission? It’s not white men’s fault if their women are uncontrollable ego-trip whores. Anyone who says otherwise is trolling or doesn’t understand how modern women are.

Have you ever tried to get rid of some guy you know after having sex with them. Fucking impossible. If I don't know them I either leave or they do and never have to see or speak to them again. See ya!

>coping beta
Do you know what the alpha did when we lived in tribes? He fucked ALL the women. I went out and fucked women because it's what I wanted to do, it's the most natural thing any teen/20 something male can do. If you're that age and don't feel the drive to fuck the shit out of every sexy bitch you see, you're an absolute fucking s o y filled dweeb.

Projection of course.

Funny. From my experience, it's Asian female exchange students who are the most cockhungry of all.

t. beta incel

Asian roasty will catch on eventually dude she's just in cultural shock and afraid she doesn't have the same abilities.

The Jews mechanisms don't destroy society, they're in place to sedate and control society.

This is because a lot of women are like cats eager for attention without a care from which it comes from

This too, she's only speaking up about it to make up for the attention she's not getting that her roommate is. Just a foreign roasty exploring her new territory is all this is.

Why are you even here if you could do that at any point in your life? Sure, I wanted to fuck every girl I saw when I was that age too, but I wasn't actually capable of making it happen. That's why I'm on Jow Forums.

>Asian women are the biggest whores
Source? Because youre pulling that one out of your ass. If anything white womb and black women are both the biggest whores on the planet.

You know nothing about women, angry incel

Sounds like you just thought with your dick bro and have poor impulse control.

How did my post come off angry and incel? Also, you never answered my question, brainlet

you talking about being alpha on Jow Forums is the most beta thing i saw today so fuck you and your used up wife.

Attached: 1529070948293.jpg (538x922, 57K)

>t. triggered white roast slut

nice meme

I went to Asia and if I wanted to I would have fucked 5 girls a day easily

They are very easy, especially if you are white

I had literraly 80% of match rate on Tinder

>t. t. t. permavirgin s o y boy

hope you contract stds on your way out, roast

>tfw no yang jing gf

It's the guys that get women that know nothing about them, that's how they stay sane and that's also why chad doesn't gaf about you anymore than we do.

Jews

originalio

>Do you know what the alpha did when we lived in tribes?
You know who still live in tribes? Niggers. You're confusing primitive nigger behavior with being alpha. Although, it doesn't surprise me, you're a product of the UK.

>46376384
it's their life stop being bitter that they can get laid if they want to

Oh man i wish i was a random man then maybe id have lost my virginity
Alas, i am just a man

>itz naturel so itz goode

Modern women are hedonistic whores

They "don't want kids." More and more of them aren't even planning to get married. So it makes sense they'd engage in hedonism while immigrants stream in and outbreed the native population.

The town where I live, a basic starter house in suburbia costs $700,000 now and all the white people are far more concerned with the gay pride parade and local music scene lol

Listening to people have sex has to be one of the weirdest and most uncomfortable feelings I know. Granted I haven't gotten laid but something about hearing it hits me deep in the gut.

What if you want to fuck every female-resembling person you see, but think that rape is morally wrong. This has been my biggest dilemma basically since puberty now, so 15 years.

An animal that hurts itself should be medicated. What are women if not animals?

Because everyone wants sex from their early teens till their death. It's a drive like hunger or thirst. It's simply because like all life we're not here for any "reason" other than to keep going. Next link in the chain.
Sex feels good because it needs to hook us in. If having sex was like vacuuming the living room, people wouldn't do it as much. So it feels good out of necessity. Problem is, everyone wants the good part of sex (cumming, self worth from someone else desiring you) and no bad parts (kid, disease).
"White women" are most likely living in a country where birth control is easy to get and vaccines/medicine for STDs isn't too expensive either. So you've got people fucking with what sex is supposed to be, an intimate act where you procreate, and treating it more like a great line of cocaine. Society making sex "casual" is kind of insane, but it seems it's here to stay.

All women are like that, it just depends on how much freedom they get from their culture. Women want optimal freedom so if that means being promiscuous to find that happiness that's for her to decide.

no thanks guys like you are the first people to get the knife by women and don't think you are safe now when women can #metoo you years later. enjoy all the pussy that you want before a girl throws you under the bus.

Attached: 487783123.jpg (389x612, 29K)

>Do you know what the alpha did when we lived in tribes?

things are different now and the law likes to punish male sexuality. men are force to pay child support at gun point. Child support is not cheap and the court will give you an ass raping with no lubrication.

women, not even once
we all know their tricks, so we should know better than to fall for them

Attached: 1529640510459.jpg (468x314, 33K)

See I know all this and it still doesn't stop me being suicidal over my roasty whore of an ex.

I just want her back, man.

her reaction to the noises are super cute/hot

Nigger, this is r9k, of course it's gonna be full of incel threads
How much of a newfag are you?

that behavior reminds me of radiation.

it's killing you internally and you don't see the effects surface until 30 years later.
then you're in a world of pain all of a sudden.

go ahead, abandon monogamy, it's your funeral.

Three syllables

Ig-nor-ance

>her reaction to the noises are super cute/hot
They're fake, you r-tard

And here is the solution

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 28K)

Yang Jing is just mad shes not getting any big white cock

Source? I like how indignant and flustered she gets

>that smile at 0:37

She wants to be just like her, and she knows it, deep down.

But who is cameraman? Seems fishy

>Implying it's exclusive to white women

Talk to any Asian guy and they'll tell you all about how whorish and two-faced their own women are.

>Says it's only black people
>On a website that is filled to the brim with horny white faggots

>It's like you're conquering some bitch

I'm not sure the word "conquering" would come to mind if I stepped foot on an island a thousand people have been on before. If it was untouched that'd be a different story.

Don't enable their behavior by giving into their ego-trips then? I went out with some friends on Friday to a nightclub and this one girl started dancing with me, she seemed nice so I brought her over to a booth. Started talking and exchanged numbers because I wanted to meet up with her after for a date or something. We started making out but I stopped before it went any further, said I thought she was a nice girl and offered to help her find her friends. Afterwards I left.
Next day she ghosted me completely. Goes to show what being a nice dude and not pumping sloots gets you. They have no self respect and if you show any respect towards them they think you're weird. Let them end up as roasties if thats what they want. I ain't enabling their behavior.