Femanons do I look like a virgin?

24yo virgin I've been rated from ranges going from 7 to 9 but I can't seem to find a girl yet
What is wrong with me?

Attached: image-27.jpg (750x1334, 220K)

>7 to 9
Most feminine face I've seen lmao.

Here is another pic of my typical outfit. I think I have a pretty decent fashion sense idk

Attached: image-15.jpg (3088x2320, 1.24M)

You're not ugly, if you're a virgin you're literally never trying at all dude.
don't listen to this weirdo

these ratings are such a hoax
imagine the uggo that would rate OP as a 7
holy kek

You dress ok. Still with that face, and the robot attitude. You're not going to make it senpai tbqh

Attached: 1529861694423.jpg (480x480, 14K)

nothing is wrong with you. Its the women that are wrong.

Pic related is me. They have trouble approaching attractive men. Expecting us to do all the heavy lifting.

Attached: 9FC35E5A-D372-437D-A554-457DA8E038AD.jpg (649x1111, 203K)

Btw if any girl is interested giving me a chance here's my cell. Ik it won't amount to nothing likely but still

Attached: IMG_20180627_013524.jpg (660x259, 16K)

dead tbqwhyf

Attached: 1527102238230.jpg (480x640, 12K)

the way your clothes are worn (the fit, colors etc.) and the way you also choose to do your hair and all makes me 100% believe you're a virgin. call it intuition, most other girls can tell too. i asked my sister about you and she said "yeah he looks like he's trying to be somebody he's not"

Get ready to be doxed pedro
:^)

Your jawline saves you big times, but in all honesty the rest of your features bring you down to you 5 or a 6.

Leave this board and never come back if you truly want to improve. This place is full of delusional morons who will be a toxic influence on you. Just try to self improve, do something a little productive daily, and take risks when it comes to going out there and being social. You look good and your fashion sense is good, don't listen to what you tell yourself.

Youre more like a 3 or 4. 9 my ass

Here's another pic. U think I Can I get girls?

Attached: image-48.jpg (750x1334, 174K)

Your a stud, get out there and make me proud kiddo

You're not ugly, but you do look a little sad in this pic. People who smile a lot are definitely more attractive by default. At least in my opinion.

Guess this is turning into /soc/.
This is the face of a true robot (it's me)

Attached: Screenshot_20180525-221047.png (1080x1920, 1.09M)

You look like a fuckboy, so no, you dont look like a virgin

Attractive people have more to smile about because their lives are full of validation. Smiling doesn't cause you to look better, but being attractive does cause you to smile more.

He is clearly not a spic

Btw if any girls is reading this u can find me residing in the following discord

FqNgAc

Attached: image-31.jpg (2320x3088, 885K)

Lol is your name Randy?

56% white 44% onions

Definitely not ugly. Are you Turkish.

24yo chad I've been rated from ranges going from 7 to 9 but I can't seem to find a girl that i want to marry yet
What is wrong with me?

Attached: thadd.jpg (1242x2208, 319K)

maybe this cute face can bring you back to life ;)

Attached: E75D56AD-6E71-4D85-B413-D1FEF35069B7.jpg (734x1252, 220K)

Honest opinion OP, you're a average looking. In the dating market now, average is the new ugly

>Dat crooked nose
>dat facial hair to probably cover weak jaw
>pencil neck
>asymmetrical eyes
However, you're White, so that's a status symbol you can abuse to score a lot of good ethnic pussy. To them, you're 7-9/10, mainly because you're White.

Anyway, you're breaking the r9k rules so except a ban

You look like a retarded version of ray Romano.

Why'd you stop replying, Randy?

I guess I did look kinda sad at the time but it was because I was broke and that whore of my grandma only gave 100 dollars for my bday and to get my fidget spinners business to kick off I needed about 200

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-015811.png (720x1280, 584K)

You'd have better chances if you went full retard with tats and hair die like those meme rappers

hope you incels get banned
nice round jaw, ive never seen anything like it, truly fascinating

pic related is a true chad

Attached: norska chadd.png (596x809, 1.02M)

He looks Persian or Armenian imo. Maybe from some Balkans country too.

I'm not particularly attractive, but I do know I get rated better when I'm smiling. It does help. What I love most about my boyfriend is his smile and laugh. He's a 10/10 to me because of it. Though if I were to be objective he would probably get rated 6 or 7.

Your standards are clearly too high.

I know this is you, Randy. Stop running like a bitch. I should've shot you in front of the gas station that night.

Alien robot life form here

Attached: 20180524_180116.jpg (2592x1944, 1.45M)

Not unattractive, but you look a bit ethnic

Chrissy#9277
Discord Server: FqNgAc

Girls hit me up please

Attached: image-40.jpg (2320x3088, 1.06M)

youll be the first person I tell when my mixtape drops faam

Attached: AD1723EE-BFDD-44F5-8359-9015C3306FB4.jpg (750x1174, 202K)

sigh, guess i'll have to enjoy being an unmarried robot for life :/

Attached: thaddxd.jpg (1242x2208, 348K)

Tommaso Di
59 Daniel Bram Dr, Maple

I am 31 and you look 5-10 years older than me at 24.

Maybe girls you are around just think you are too old for them.

You've never seen an actual female before? Man, talk about a turbo virgin.

You fuck any ladyboys yet

Fuck you, Randy. Punk ass bitch.

I still got the same address. You know who I am. Come back here anytime, bitch. Everyone in the hood knows you're a bitch. You ran off and cut off contact with everyone. So much for your "threats"

Fucking punk

Two ribbons? NDSM and a GWOT? Fuck outta here boot.

I turned 30 this month and I always get "noooo way maaN" when I get carded for buying lottery tickets or booze. I'm not even a manlet, just average at 6'0.

be my alien robot bf

Kids u see this fancy ass polo I be wearing that shit worth more than ur mamas rent

Attached: image-34.jpg (2320x3088, 681K)

pretty much what I would expect
get rid of that necklace RIGHT NOW

neck pill bro
your neck is small (sorry) and you could massively improve how alpha you look by lifting in general but also having a thicker neck
other than that you're pretty good looking, it's probably your spergy attitude holding you back

how fucking lazy are you that you can't even get off your couch to take a picture of your outfit?

you're probably an idiot with no self-awareness because you aren't bad looking. Next time a girl so much as smiles in your direction ask her for coffee.

Fuck off my board, chad.

>However, you're White, so that's a status symbol
Wut. He looks ethnic lmao

you aren't ugly at all you just look like a bitch

Attached: 1493246857692.jpg (960x910, 83K)

>i passed boot camp just to get pussy
Neck yourself you narcisstic fuck
Hope you get blanket partied

do you hug your mother with those twigs you call arms?

pepe is that you?
originalmao

holy fucking shit dude that beard lmao

>Ignoring my posts completely
Lol come on bitch I know who you are. Come fight me.

Are you too scared, or what? Bitch ass punk. Not surprised you still haven't gotten pussy yet lmao

100% honest rate:
Good hair
slightly downturned eyes = negative
noticeably crooked nose
mouth is a bit small, but not bad whatsoever
great beard coverage
But the worst part:
Your face puffs outwards as it goes down, as if sagging. However, you have a good jawline, but the puffiness is very noticeable. Maybe shaving your beard will make your face look less puffy.

How old are you, giga-chad?