Discord hate thread

I ask nudes from little girls and groom children in my server with the help of my friends

t. ham salad owner of "chapterhaus"

pic related

Attached: ham pedo.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

That guy looks kind of like Lee Ranaldo.

The hand motion he uses to diddle little kids isn't so far off from playing a guitar, you're onto something user!

who is this and why should i caree?

hey come on guys. ham may have gotten mixed up with some bad people, but hes no michael. ham is a nice guy. he looks after girls and cares about their well being. ive never known him to groom or ask girls for nudes. he's always been a cool guy to my knowledge.

This is a child predator known as Ham Salad, he runs a pedo ring on discord

Fuck off chaptershill ham has always been michaels bitch and defends him on every occasion someones calls him a pedo, anyone who stands up for a pedofile like michael fully knowing the crimes he's committed is not a good person, not only that but ham has received nudes from multiple underage girls in his server

discord is for normalfaggots, faggot. have fun with your drama

What's wrong with doxxing kids & blackmailing them into giving you nudes? It's what the internet is for!

Attached: Aero's_Harem.png (2484x2072, 1.59M)

Plus, you can always milk them for cash at the time when demanding their nudes. It's total win! Stop hating, & just get your predator game up!

Attached: Aerofaggotrycompilation1.2.jpg (1340x8892, 1.83M)

Not all the roasties deserve it

i dunno whos making these threads but keep it up, ham asked me for some underage girls nudes one time

oh yea it was asterias

So what you guys are saying is great and all but do you actually have any evidence to back up your claim?

Attached: dude wait what.jpg (597x446, 42K)

It has been forwarded to discord and the police

Anyone who's been in the same server as Michael and Ham can testify they're pedo buddies

Ok but there's actual proof that in the past Michael has groomed minors with screenshots, I, nor anyone else in this thread but apparently you has seen any evidence proving that he's a pedo. So I implore you to post some.

Attached: consider the falling.jpg (293x263, 14K)

Want to take down these scum?

Join our server, gg/BVjbdgV

I can't betray the people who have trusted me with these logs, I don't want to put them under any danger

Ask yourself for what reasons would a good person stand up for a known pedofile and child predator

>I ask nudes from little girls and groom children in my server with the help of my friends
wow so literally any server that involves both r9k and females

You're fucking retarded and a liar and I hope your children die after getting in a violent car crash. Seriously posting someone's face because an edgy fucking meme is ruining their life and reputation not funny at all.

Attached: Absolutely disgusting.png (211x282, 58K)

Lol irk discord is cancer

BwUeS5R

This server is pretty easy to report and take down versus ChapterHouse
You don't know how to submit evidence to Discord if you've accomplished nothing

Someone sum up this gay shit

Asking children for nudes and grooming them is not a meme, go back to your pedo ring and come up with another alternative for damage control

User, DMs, and message IDs have all been collected