Get tinder

>get tinder
>start swiping right non stop
>do this for 2 days
>not a single match to this day

t..they c..can't all b..be sw..swiping left...r...right?

Attached: pepestani.png (227x231, 18K)

You fucking THINK they can't all be but they are. It happens to me too. I'll swipe right for a week AND use super likes and won't get a match.

I fucking can't be that unattractive I mean if it's true then what the fuck. also user, don't superlikes make you seem needy and creepy?

If you speed swipe right on every single one tinder gives you bots because it knows youre just flying through them and not actually looking at their profiles.

I thought I wasn't that unattractive either but I guess now days women just have generally more attractive men to choose from? Idk. And I don't think they're meant for that, usually I only superlike people that look like we would have something in common. Or I'll read the bio and we have things in common. Use them for people you especially think you'd click with. idk.

I tend to only super-like girls I know.

Tinder has a ranking system and you drop by swiping right on everything

I think that's even worse. If they see you and know you and actually care they're more likely to swipe I imagine.

I used tinder for like 2 years and I probably got like 15 matches total, no conversation went on for more than 10 messages before I got ghosted or unmatched

>using dating apps
pathetic fucking loser

you wouldn't believe some of the fucking human trash iv'e allowed into my right swipes and still no match. I would rate myself about a 4/10 in general and maybe a 5/10 on a very good day whereas some of these demons are 400kg, 1/10 landwhales. it is a fucking scam.

the algorithm knows when you're doing that and makes your profile less visible on the other end. It forces you to use it as intended even though you're already at a disadvantage. But once you stop swiping right for every account you should start getting more matches.

THIS. Its like there is NO FUCKING WAY I am below this. NO WAY. And YET, even fucking Hills Have Eyes movie casting rejects are too good for me? What the FUCK is wrong with me at that point.

Only about 14% of guys on Tinder get lucky. So unless you count yourself among those, in which case you'd be mistaken as your experience disproves this you might aswell not use Tinder. It's basically there for girls to become cumdumpsters for a few guys who get swarmed by them.

I saw you in the other thread
YES WE FUCKING KNOW USING THIS IS PATHETIC
DONT YOU THINK ONE DAY WE'D LIKE TO TRY PUSSY OUT FOR ONCE IN OUR FUCKING LIVES YOU FUCK
BEING RAISED ON A COMPUTER THIS IS THE EASIEST TRANSITION TO A NORMAL DATING LIFE FOR MOST OF US

Attached: 1528222710719.png (960x960, 1.21M)

>goes on r9k
>'pathetic fucking loser'

although this place truly has become a place for normies to come and feel better about their miserable average lives, I still don't think we are at a point where the majority are normies who can say that. which means that you are a sad autistic brainlet for saying that so early in r9k's death. how is life living as a brainlet you 'pathetic' fucking faggot?

Does not matter. These women are still mostly going for the top picks. Some of them dress, eat and behave in such ways specifically to ward of the attention of guys they see as undesirables. That they make themselves undesirable to any guys, not just the bottom 80% doesnt't occur to them. They're wholly convinced their good personality and being special makes up for it and that the guys they're interested in should see beyond the sufrace something they themselves are unwilling to do. Tl:dr women are extremely entitled and delusional.

>fucking Hills Have Eyes movie casting rejects

kek

Jesus Christ how bad does your profile have to be.

My description:

7"0, built like a tank and a millionaire.

you're not alone OP
>swipe right every day for a week
>1 match on the first day that doesn't even respond
>literally nothing else for the rest of the week
>literally ran out of likes almost every day and still nothing
i'm pretty sure that first girl was a mistake anyway since she was way to attractive for me

Mine says the same thing. It seems to be the closest women get to understanding irony.

Speed swiping right on every profile shadowbans your profile, delete it and start over

Does anyone here have a chad cat fish account? How long have you had it and how many likes does it have?

I don't believe the 14% thing

But if it's true then it feels good because I've even turned down sex multiple times on tinder because the girl was below my standards (not even bad just average)

I have so many girls sitting in my matches that I can't even be bothered messaging even half of them

Just yesterday I matched with a 9/10 insta thot

Going to fuck an 8/10 raw this week

How many matches? Im sitting at 191, I created my account in april

So desperate guys who don't want to read the "I love to go adventuring, reading and having fun with my 2 kids" bullshit for the 1000th time, they are fucked is what you're saying.

Sorry you have to put in the bare minimum effort in order to get your dick wet user

>get 3-4 Matches a day for a few months
>matches Stop and I get like 1 or 2 in a week if I'm Lucky
why?

I'm almost 30 and have nothing going for me except for moderately decent looks

I'm really starting to get tempted to try my luck and see if I can't bag some young thots

I tried finding a loving relationship but they never work. It's time to just start fucking.

Can a broke NEET score on tinder?

300 since jan but Ive been swiping pretty on and off. I was seeing a girl for a few months so I was barely using it in that time. I notice the more I use it the more matches I get

Im at about 1500 to 2000 between various profiles since I first got it almost 3 years ago now

All tinder shows me ate girls that are fat. Why are those the only ones I attract. I'm 5'11 and way 180. Not obese like these bitches.

>been on Tinder 3 days
>got 2 matches
>1 ignored me
>the other I don't know what to say ahhhh

Attached: 1514790972827.jpg (347x347, 15K)

i made a thread about this but i'll ask here
>see the same profiles over and over again
>never run out of likes
what the fuck is going on

It's weirdly appropriate given how much women hate desperate men.

So yeah, be a bit more picky.

>broke

be derek zoolander and maybe you can do it

I'm only on here because I need some sex experience fast. I'm lonely and need confidence to pursue non-thot women.

Fuck I'm making an account and now I realize that I have NO good pictures of myself
None whatsoever, and any I take will be hot dogshit garbage because they'd just be in my house, which pretty much instantly shows that I'm a huge friendless loser :(

Yeah you're right I don't know what I was thinking
There's literally no reason a female would date me, I have nothing to offer

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal, you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

Try to realise that on dating websites there is a huge difference between the amount of males to females.

Any dating website will deny this and say it's 50/50 (otherwise it'd be bad for bussiness, you scare away the men or women).

There was this dating website that would match you with "speeddates" when people were available, and you'd be able to choose from a few and select yes/no.

As a man I'd have a match around once per 20 minutes. I registered an account a girl, I'd get an instant 8 possible speedates.

This means that you need to be picked over 7 other people AND that any moment the woman can just leave and find another 8 people. While you have to wait.

It's the same with tinder, any guy with brains just constantly swipes right because you can't be picky when supply and demand isn't in balance. Therefore women can be way more picky.

So if you go on dating apps just put a lot of effort in your pictures (at a minimum photoshop some) and write down a good story. Best to oversell yourself, once you got a match you can impress them by talking or dissapoint them. But at least you had a match.

I get 3-5 matches a day but these women are fucking awful. 95% of them are literal used up roasties (even though I don't fall for memes like this usually)

I FUCKING HATE TINDER, I DON'T WANT TO MAKE STUPID PICK UP LINES FOR SEX, I'M ABOVE THIS, I CAN'T TALK TO PEOPLE OVER THE INTERNET, I'M NOT THAT AUTISTIC, I CAN TALK FACE TO FACE.
WHY DO PEOPLE THINK IT'S OKAY TO CORRESPOND WITH STRANGERS LIKE THIS? WHY CAN'T WE BURN THE INTERNET DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 096.jpg (600x600, 15K)

Show us how you guys look

which one

organilio

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-27-10-13-08-499_com.tinder.png (720x1280, 183K)

Widad is cute but maybe you should work your way up to her

she is but she is also a bit intimidating
how she even matched with a guy like me in the first place is beyond me

Isakrel

this happened to me too... on fucking tinder AND bumble fml wtf. im really not that bad looking. im probably like a 6 maybe.

>implying they can tell I'm desperate just by me liking their singular tinder account
toastie roastie detected

>have been using this since February
>only got like 15 matches since then
>not getting any matches now

should i just reset my shit?

Wides and Marlena are SJW tier. Isakrel maybe the best bet, can't see Eloise's face so can't read it.

Fuggn autocorrect

>So desperate guys who don't want to read the "I love dogs, food, beer & star wars. Here's me in the same dress doing the same pose as the last 30 women you saw" bullshit for the 1000th time, they are fucked is what you're saying.
fixed.

Isakrel looks easy, fuck her then use the confidence to get with Widad. At least make that a goal :)

Why do you wanna h-hang out

Attached: IMG_20180627_033603.jpg (128x158, 6K)

>attractive for a robot
>look kinda feminine tho
>hair colour doesn't help

Attached: curious.png (741x568, 29K)

she is thicc I want her to suffocate me with her fat ass
>SJW
I think you meant art hoes, tho those 2 often go hand in hand
Marlena is textbook VK thot I only superliked because she reminded me of that brazilian thot that was idolised on this board a few months ago

Wtf is this you? You are really cute. And I wouldn't mind hanging out

okcupid is better imo

The girls tend to be nerdier and more attainable is the general consensus