Are we all real

Are we all real

Attached: 395.jpg (640x1136, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lesswrong.com/posts/XqvnWFtRD2keJdwjX/the-useful-idea-of-truth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

watashi wa maboroshi janai desu

Most likely not.
The odds that we live in a simulated universe are much higher.

How did you calculate those odds?

he watched shit anime and let his small brain fry for an afternoon

I forget the whole argument but it's much easier to have a simulation within a simulation therefore simulation environments are not a hard task for beings to create and replicate once they become advanced enough. so if they create one simulation there can be an infinite number of simulations inside the original. it's a very interesting topic

God I hope not. I want to wake up with everyone gone. Or not wake up I guess.

You could run multiple simulated universes with a single matrioshka brain and there are about a billion stars in just our galaxy.

is that kaworu?
or rei?

You're assuming that it is possible to simulate a Universe. With what we know about computers, you would need a computer bigger than the Universe to do so.

>he fell for the 'don't watch the rebuilds' meme
pathetic.

lesswrong.com/posts/XqvnWFtRD2keJdwjX/the-useful-idea-of-truth

Attached: chadrationalist.jpg (2047x788, 223K)

Best boy kaworu of course

Attached: now_you_see_me.jpg (1920x1080, 905K)

i did watch them but i was smoking weed the whole way through so I forgot everything

but isn't the universe infinite? also it's possible to make tech smaller. also it could be a type of technology that's not on our grasp of understanding like an organic or living simulation or of some other kind of substance or manifestation we cannot comprehend at this time. also I'm just having fun with ideas not trying to argue. I wanna stay within the realm of what we already understand. so yeah to compute all of what goes on in everyday life in everyone's life, would take some kind of insane contraption beyond our scope

>but isn't the universe infinite?
Depends on what you mean with Universe Since an infinite something is an oxymoron, it wouldn't be possible to talk about simulating it, so I assumed we were talking about "our" universe.
>also it could be a type of technology that's not on our grasp of understanding
With magic anything is possible.
>also I'm just having fun with ideas not trying to argue
Didn't you specifically state that the odds were that we were living a simulated universe?

Don't listen to that faggot.

Rei is best girl and you know it.

Attached: now_im_rei.jpg (1920x1080, 908K)

I like the idea as just that, it's an interesting concept. but our universe yes the one we're in, I believe is an organic manifestation not an artificial simulation. but I use artificial lightly because nothing is truly artificial it all comes from and is rooted in the organic materials we use to create it. therefore since it could exist why rule it out? just log it for later and hope it's not true or until we find evidence that were in one or not. the conceptis fun and good brain food. also the universe is speculated to be infinite but I don't believe that's possible. it's probably cyclical like an orobouros because everything decays to create more which then decays and feeds the new. it never ends and also how can u truly explain a beginning. big bangs cool and all makes sense but from where did it come, where did it find the energy to manifest.its fascinating

You know organic is just a word for carbon based molecules? It's not like they follow different chemical and physical patterns than those of non-organic molecules.

>hey, questlove is in the house
>questlove, you're not in the house
>you're nowhere

sorry by organic I mean came about naturally through the processes of evolution and the earth not from a cocept then put to thought and created by a lifeform

What is the real you

Is it the you that you perceive you as?
Is is the you that others perceive you as?
Is it your name, your face, your belongings, and interests?

Attached: Vp8VojE.jpg (1920x814, 119K)