All this lifting and aesthetic shit just to get called a "player" by a qt

All this lifting and aesthetic shit just to get called a "player" by a qt

why is life this fucked up?

Attached: feels-2.png (510x420, 22K)

>caring what other people call you
are you trying to not make it?

>caring what some roastie thinks about you

Just give up now you enormous faggot

i dont care honestly, but when you finally meet a qt with that sweet smile, then she reject you because she think you sleep around too much ....feels like complete shit

why do you think she was worth your time? if she judged you in that way without getting to know you she is either

1. A daft cunt, a bitch.

OR

2.She is in a relationship

OR

3. She doesn't find you that attractive and found an excuse

Just get outside criticism with a grain of salt, those people don't really know you and don't really care about your well being

>spends years building his body for women
>doesn't take 10 minutes to learn what shit tests are

she just got out of a long relationship and have been single for like 1 month

we did hang already, she wants to take things slowly and shit like that, but she worry about me being a player, i got that shit before from thots in a relationship and other roasties, but never cared because didnt see anything in them, but this one is different

just man up and tell her if she isn't down for it to tell you so you can move on with your life

Women like to keep orbiters they don't really care about around to feel better. Don't be a basedboy, especially if you actually lift

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F458038%2Fd3093ae0-b (950x534, 85K)

>just man up and tell her if she isn't down for it to tell you so you can move on with your life
planned doing that or trying to convince her

im not an ugly fucker that falls in love wth the first girl that give me attention, atm im talking to 3 other girls that is hard into me, but when you find a qt its different

am i fucked up or what

Being called a player is a classic shit test. You made aesthetic gains but now it's time to take the redpill and make brain/social gains.

no you are not you just have a shot with a really attractive girl and want to try a bit harder. That is fine just don't go 4 months in kissless holding her bags at the shopping mall

we are all gonna make it brah

Attached: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (301x167, 14K)

how do i even convince her that i want more than fuck her?

she is that kind of girl that got shit together and dont feel like fucking her then thats it
we already kissed tho, but i stopped it cuz wanted her to feel like im serious

does thots test you 24/7 or what

>getting BTFOd by a level 0 shit test
/fit never disappointing

dude how the fuck do you response so she doesnt think you a player?
other bitchs i wouldnt give a fuck about them calling me this, its like she is insecure or something

She's insecure, that's a deep seated mental issue. She probably got played in the past. You can either leave or manipulate her to be your whore.

What's a shit test? Give examples and ways to counter them.

you are literally trying to play, asking fit what to say, just say what you want

honestly fuck this bitches anyway, finally find a qt that you wanna have a relationship with, she goes around and want me to be a dickhead

just smash thots, no pillowtal, no nothing

Its good if a woman thinks youre a player, she wants to get fucked by a player. So Say anything

Say youre a virgin

but what if you dont wanna fuck her just?
dude she doesnt even have a great body, no ass or tits, but she is that kind of girl you sit around and watch the stars with you know

Never chase after a girl, this isn't Disney. Make her feel bad that she assumed what you were a player and leave. If she crawls back them maybe she's a keeper if she doesn't than she was never worth your time. Do not spend your precious time on a fruitless effort. Women are everywhere.

okay gotta tell her straight how it is, fuck convincing her or anything

You sound like a player

im kind of a fuckd up person but if i find someone that is worth staying with, im ready to put that shit behind, srs

Word bro good luck