I want to be whiter

I'm half spic so I'm not exactly poo poo tier but I have olive toned skin and I wish I was whiter. Any tips on getting cute, fair skin? I know lots of asian people whiten their skin with certain products to look good...

Attached: Hakurei.Reimu.full.2049155.jpg (930x1388, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vaseline.in/product/Healthy-White/healthy-white-lotions/spf-lotion.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bicalutamide may have desirable effects for you

You will experience fairer, softer skin, and it may prevent hair growth to some extent

Already on hormones user, and much more potent ones than bica.

Attached: Hakurei.Reimu.full.2135575.jpg (1000x1378, 187K)

Try rubbing bleach all over yourself.

then I suppose the only thing you can really do is wait if you haven't seen effects yet - I am not sure if all AAs result in fairer skin however, what are you taking? I'm guessing something like triptorelin?

If you want a more dermal solution, some acne medications have bleaching effects such as salicylic acid and/or benzol peroxide - these tend to be pretty aggressive antibiotics as well and dry out your skin considerably, so not the best option desu

Most scar removal creams haven't been shown to be any more effective in clinical trials than plain old petrolatum, but sunlight obviously tans your skin, so the best daily cream you could use if you wanted to use one could be vaseline with an SPF, like this one maybe vaseline.in/product/Healthy-White/healthy-white-lotions/spf-lotion.html

>Tfw half spicc.
>Whiter skin than most white people.
KEK

Attached: Satania26.jpg (438x438, 114K)

Do all Hispanic people hate themselves?

The answer to being more while is simple. [spoiler ] be my bf [/spoiler]

Attached: 435363.gif (500x667, 575K)

As a bean myself I can speak for us all when I say we use sex to make us feel better about ourselves

I use this thing to get my hair lighter, I've used it for around 3 years and my hair is noticeably lighter, almost to the color I had it when I was around 3yo.

Also sunshade sunshade sunshade, try some exfoliative products to remove the perma-tan in your arms.

t. also a spic

Attached: shampoo-tio-nacho-para-aclarar-el-pelo.jpg (468x481, 58K)

Stop hating yourself retard

I have no idea, I was raised mostly around the white part of my family.
Most guys in my family that I have seen are pretty confident and outgoing, much more than white people are.

Attached: file.png (477x474, 102K)

I want to tell you that you are beautiful the way you are while cumming inside you and hugging you

I mean full on cypro/estro lol.

Thanks for the tips, btw. Used to go out in the sun lots and it shows on my arms but I've been mindful to avoid sunlight and use protection when I must.

Attached: 0c9ca77046e0b9c642d21dd3a12379c96afe4191_00.jpg (486x332, 18K)

in my spicc family*

Its maximizing ur looks retard. Whites have the advantage where we live. If you can lighten your skin, you will look better. Youre probably just some dark black shit skin coping. Laughing at you

>Stop hating yourself retard
Everybody agrees with you in principle user, if everyone could just be fine the way they were there wouldn't be any point in wanting to change

But just like a fat girl can significantly increase her attractiveness by losing weight, it's a fact of life that our society sees lighter skinned people as more attractive.

When becoming more attractive can carry major dividends why wouldn't someone try to do it?

There's no difference in getting a nose job, a face lift, a tan, or lightening your skin imo

It doesn't even have to be a race thing, do white people who go to tanning salons want to be black? Not really no

>be full spic
>have tan skin
lol how about just try not being a shitskin for once

Nothing wrong with being white

>There's no difference in getting a nose job, a face lift, a tan, or lightening your skin imo
Plastic surgery of any kind is dishonest, but true to yourself, learn to love yourself (which means improving yourself in honest ways like losing weight, doing more exercise, etc.) and then you'll be bf or gf worthy.
Stop hating yourself retard.

>Nothing wrong with being white
You're right, there's nothing wrong with being whatever race you are, love yourself because no one will love you when you can't even love yourself.
That's why it pains me whenever I see a "I wish I was x race" or "I wish I had x face" threads, like how do you expect anyone to even want to love you if you're not willing to try and love yourself?
That's why I posted...
Stop hating yourself retard.

>jus bee urself
Haha can you fuck off. I have insecurities and features I dislike and know they are not attractive to others so I will attempt to fix them. Its a pretty simple concept.

No darkie. I want shitskin traps

Attached: 1529902846521m.jpg (576x1024, 63K)

>Plastic surgery dishonest, but only when guys do it
>Fakeup is not dishonest
Hole/hole-defender logic detected. Tell women who use make up to stop hating themselves.

>jus bee urself
No, I'm not asking you to just be yourself, that is retarded and doesn't work, I'm asking you to figure out why you feel like you can't love yourself, why you want outside forces to turn you into an extremely dishonest version of yourself instead of looking into yourself and finding whatever spark exists within you that you like about yourself and then trying to rebuild yourself around that.
B yourself is a lie, it works only for Chad's, reform yourself based on your greatest qualities, maybe you'll say "lol fuck off I don't have any" and if you're in that position I'll ask you to do what I'm doing, give yourself one year, one year to either become greater than you currently are or kill yourself, either way the world will be better off.

>Fakeup is not dishonest
>Hole/hole-defender logic detected. Tell women who use make up to stop hating themselves.
I agree with you, women that use makeup are also dishonest and should also learn to love themselves.

Forgot to add that I regularly tell my niece that make up is only for those that can't love themselves, my sisters agree yet still use makeup which saddens me to no end, I just want people to learn how to love themselves and think of love from others as only being a little bonus.