Buying BF or Friend

Hello robots, femanon here, I keep seeing you guys post that you're sad you don't have a gf and I'm single so I decided to give it a shot since all the guys I know are chads or normies. Anyway, I'm not terribly picky, but I have a few hopes that would be nice to have in a bf, and a few things I wouldn't mind, and I'll list them here. If you just want a friend that's cool too!

Hopes:
>not morbidly obese pls, sorry
>fun to talk to
>interesting hobbies
>relatively similar interests
>doesn't have to live where I do but that'd be cool too

Me:
>19 y/o, US
>female (female)
>skinny, 5'4"
>like vidya, especially New Vegas, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Sims, comfy games p much
>some movies, random and basic stuff, Drive, John Wick, Patlabor 2, pretty much anything desu
>NEET but thinking of going back to college
>pretty much do nothing but sleep and browse the internet/vidya
>fetish: femdom

Anyway none of those are really super duper important, so feel free to tell me about yourself in the thread! Or if other femanons or whatever are llooking for a gf/bf/friend feel free to post too! Or you can just hit me up on discord: frut#1994

Attached: fc_550x550_white[1].jpg (550x550, 29K)

>femanon here
Post proof

This comment is OwOrigunal

If you were taller and not a neet I'd consider it, how the fuck is a neet gonna be able to afford me? Do you have any idea how much money I spend on alcohol and bullets

I'll post proof in discord if you're not a creep

>fetishes: femdom
Owo what's this

this seems like bait but i'll bite
>lives in new england
>25 white, 5'9"
>a bit chubby, still losing weight down from full on fat
>kinda busy at work and main hobby is programming and vidya
>might be fun to talk to
>college dropout, but full time software engineer
>slowly finishing degree, 1-2 courses per semester
>likes comfy games and movies in general
>also likes anime

>live in FL
>19 white guy 5'3 and fucking ripped
>work a steady 8-5 job M through F
>really enjoy lifting weights
>not in college and no plans to go, got my job straight out of high school

>fucking ripped

Proof?

>discord
What discord? Post link

>didn't even read the OP

eh

Hope you like dwarves lmao

Attached: 6664EEEA-834B-468D-B831-1B3B155DEBCA.jpg (1536x2048, 442K)

>on a phone
>can't read black text
fuck you

Tap on it newfig (:

not a touch screen fagfag

>iphones don't have touch screens

Since when?

spoiler text is to keep phonelets like you away. You should've taken the hint

>iphone
>not a rich fag
wot?

>any phones don't have touchscreens

Is this the 90s lmao

I'd probably be your friend, but as it seems you'll be receiving tens of other friend requests, which would make our friendship meaningless.

I wish you best luck in your life regardless.

Attached: 1495580578004.jpg (1417x1417, 198K)

it's better to post about yourself and have a girl add you than to add a girl who posted her discord.

clearly and obviously bait. I have a sneaking suspicion this is some retard who is going to release the conversations as part of a cringe compilation.

>mentions cringe compilation
>no shrek image attached
:(

what a creeper

FUCK YOU
I'll just assume that was a complement and reply with: thank you

why are phoneposters always so retarded

So awesome? why, because I'm better than you

keep yapping chihuahua boy

We have a whole fucking board for this shit god damn

>I'm better than you

hahahaha you're a massive autistic faggot lmaoaoaoaoaoaoao

It's better not to post this shit at all, this isn't a fucking dating site

But everybody on /soc/ is either a turbochad or a camslut. Have you seen those cock r8 threads? Some anons look like they are packing baseball bats down there. I mean freaking peckers that are the size of forearms. How are robots supposed to compete with that?

I found my gf on here

Is this the gf you found?

Attached: gf.png (300x168, 91K)

>joey

If only :,(

Looking for friends
lil depressed#5402

OP is proven larping faggot won't show timestamp

That doesn't make it OK. This onslaught of thirsty teens trying to make this board a dating-site for (self-described but not actual) weirdos, along with all the gay and race baiting shit has made this board awful and unfunny. Worse yet every person like you who claims success just invites even more boring normalfags in because they see it as a way of getting 'easy' loser girls or some shit.

nigga i've been thirsty on r9k for 7 years

>unfunny

I didn't realize this was a comedy board, I'll go make a ylyl thread then :P

Thinking the demographics is different is just delusional. Posting on Jow Forums doesn't make you a "robot". /soc/ threads attract /soc/ posters, not robots. If you go around on this board posting your stats and discord then chances are you are not fundamentally different from most of the people on /soc/. It's not "robots" posting in these threads, it's normalfags. Besides even if you were somehow a robot posting in these threads you wouldn't stand a chance against the mass of far more attractive normalfags anyway.

Attached: dexter's grandpa's son.png (500x313, 163K)

do you think greentexts are not generally meant to be funny?

>I and ONLY I know what Jow Forums was meant to be

kek

u daft m8?
>In addition, advice threads and camwhoring/hookup/"rate me" threads should go on Jow Forums - Advice and /soc/ - Cams & Meetups respectively.

It doesn't say anything about discord friends/gf/bfs tho, and there's those threads up all day every day

they're hook up threads dude
we have shit threads up all the time because mods are haphazard at best but some of those threads do actually get deleted on occasion
people were using that line of reasoning about posting their faces and trying to pretend they didn't count as "rate me" threads

How do you hook up with someone on discord? If you say ERP then you could hook up with people in this thread

Sent you an invite, hope it works (:

the meaning of "hook up" extends to trying to get into relationships including LDRs. again this is the same kind of looking for loopholes thing that photofags tried, and there's no point to it because we all know what's up. come on you can't possibly think these discord dating threads aren't a /soc/ thing.

What if you're just looking for discord friends and don't want to add the type of people who post their dicks on /soc/ 7 times a week?

go to one of the million other places where people shill their discord groups to each other
the reason people do it here is because they want to talk to women or collect orbiters, it's one of the worst places to look for it anyway especially because you're going to get a lot of the same people who are on /soc/ posting their dicks regardless

But what if I want to meet robots?

>But what if I want to meet robots?
if you want to hang with robots then save yourself a step and just shoot the shit with fellow anons on this board