Sup Jow Forums

sup Jow Forums

redpill me on getting taller
i'm 27 years old and desperately need a few more inches, help me out guys

Attached: download (1).png (275x183, 3K)

>27

it's over. been over for you

i recommend doing pullups, just hanging from the bar for long periods of time, if only to straighten out your vertebrate and make it appear that you look taller

Nigger you lost 13 years ago when you stopped growing

if you have bad posture fix it and start streching, you may gain an inch or 2

>friend used to be taller than me
>been over a year since I’ve seen him
>had just started lifting when I saw him last
>see him again and he seems to be my height except he was wearing big ass shoes and I was barefoot
Is this not a meme? I don’t feel taller but I INSTANTLY noticed it. I still feel like a manlet but I remembered he brought up that he believes he’s not a manlet (he’s 5’10 I believe lmao).
Maybe I should tape measure myself. I’m pretty sure I didn’t change, could someone else have gotten shorter?

If you're younger than 25 it's still possible to grow, but it's probably posture.

only posture and streching can give you something, max 2 - 3 inches

and you 2 are how old?

Kill self and reroll stats.

Enjoy

Attached: DAAD1CD5-C2C0-4FB3-9453-DC52C0AB657A.jpg (644x393, 48K)

>stopped growing at 14
>188cm/6'2 by then
not to bad

this, unless you have some fucking disease groth stops at 19-22

I've heard anecdotes on the internet about Vitamin K2 MK4 at high doses will make you start to grow. I'm trying it right now as an experiment and my cheekbones may have gotten a bit more pronounced. No way to be sure though. Don't think it could hurt, though, so why not?

but how old are you?

26. Stopped growing at 14 as a 5'11" 3/4 god-emperor of manlets

OP here,

I remember i read a few years ago on some obscure forum something about a succesful 1 inch height increase after 25 years old but i can't remember so that's why I turned to you guys. There must be a way.

you dont. you just need to stop being so insecure

27 is definitely too old to get real height gains. any hope for a 19-year-old?

if you are taking high dose k2 you NEED to supplement with magnesium d3 and b2. They are synergistic and if you supplement with one too much it will deplete the others over time. Dont just believe me look it up online there is plenty of stuff on this. Godspeed.

Both 23 so doubt we’re growing anymore. Just measured myself still a manlet, depending on where I was before I might have gotten an extra inch though. I think he must not be 5’10 though

Continue being an enormous fag and complain about things you can't change, that's sure to help.

How are you dosing the MK4? It sounds interesting, but I haven't found any scientific literature to back it up.

Height is 100% genetic and you can do nothing to influence it.

Neither have I, but I'm taking 15,000 mcg 3 times a day. Like I said, it's just stories on the internet, but I'm the sort of person that would totally drop some cash to see if the memes are real. Who knows, maybe it'll work and I'll get ahead of the game

Nope. Height is 100% genetic.

bro stop spamming this, it's just biologically incorrect. nutrition and hormones during development affect height a lot.

My cousin started taking HGH in his junior /senior year of high school. He was probably 5’6” Greek manlet like his entire blood family. Didn’t see him for a year or so. I’m 6’ and he had a few inches on me.
Went to military and saw his growth plates were still open from the HGH. Is that achievable for someone in their mid 20s? To open growth plates

trips of truth, i guess. keep us updated

23, 6'4 master race

Nutrition only affects height if you're malnourished.

growth plates don't re-open once closed. HGH can help your bones grow longer only if those plates are still open. different bones' plates close at different times, and they close at different times for different people. by mid-20s, though, it's most likely gonna be too late.

Stop being a faggot and let us try the memes out

right. it affects height, meaning that height is not "100% genetic."

My mom is 5'2" and my dad is 5'8".
I'm 6'0 at 18.

Tfw 6'5 an ripped I'll fuck both you manlets up

this

brainlet here , how do i fix posture

Lose weight. Less gravity compressing your spine, fatty

Well if you measure yourself you usually stand up straight too even if you normally have a bad posture so even when you fix it it wouldn't be any height increase at all

Yoga

>tfw can go from 5'11 to 6'2 if I fixed my posture

being raised on video games sucks

You probably already know this but do NOT get limb lengthening surgery unless you want to look like a fuckin' ayy lmao

Attached: 1528906858186.jpg (1325x1865, 294K)

there is a time in the life of every man where he comes to the point of acceptance and finds peace with his self.

This is usually before the age of 27 my manchild friend. Never the less it never to late

>having a dick so short it doesn't hang lower than the balls
lmaoing @ his micro penis